Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

College Football is almost here

Go down 
+5
Wheels7
sageops
Big Hungry 702
jsmall28
Fudopi is That Dude
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

College Football is almost here Empty
PostSubject: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-08-23, 23:54

College Football is almost here 9f88ce5e0bb2b7d656a634fbf10c6163

I can't wait.

So how do you think your team will do this year?

honestly Michigan State has a small chance of going undefeated, the only game I'd say they're heavy underdogs in this year is at Penn State, since they don't play Ohio State. I mean they probably won't but... my point is they have an easy shedule.

Last edited by Fud-Muthafuckin-Dopi on 2009-08-24, 00:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-08-24, 00:37

i pray for penn state! going to the game there against temple (easy win). nothing broke my heart more than iowa's gamewinning field goal. but, clark as a senior, sean lee back from injury and bowman starting to prosper, oyu never know.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-08-24, 20:57

im praying for a 9-4 season but im leaning towards a 7-5 season. and a motor city bowl. i would like to see michigan challenge for the big ten title but i think were still a couple of years away from that, but im still living on a prayer!!!!!

GO BLUE!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
sageops
New MS Member
New MS Member
sageops

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-08-30, 00:09

jsmall28 wrote:
i pray for penn state! going to the game there against temple (easy win). nothing broke my heart more than iowa's gamewinning field goal. but, clark as a senior, sean lee back from injury and bowman starting to prosper, oyu never know.

Sometimes I watch that field goal when I have a bad day. It takes the sting out of how badly my beloved Hawkeyes are going to do this year.

Jewel Hampton? No --
Ricky Stanzi? --- I'm sorry but 1300 yards passing in half a season as a starter is not going to work.

Unless by some amazing turn of events -- my team is gonna be dead in the water. No bowl, no nothin.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-08-30, 00:28

sageops wrote:
jsmall28 wrote:

Sometimes I watch that field goal when I have a bad day. It takes the sting out of how badly my beloved Hawkeyes are going to do this year.

Jewel Hampton? No --
Ricky Stanzi? --- I'm sorry but 1300 yards passing in half a season as a starter is not going to work.

Unless by some amazing turn of events -- my team is gonna be dead in the water. No bowl, no nothin.

Actually, the so called "experts" are going back and forth predicting you guys and michigan state either 3 or 4 in the big ten.

They'll probably be better than you think.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-08-30, 04:08

iowa has a good chance of being as good or better than last year. the defense is gonna be way better than last year, so if the rb's can step it up and fill the void that greene left behind they will be fine. the passing game is in tact i think so im leaning on a 9-4 season and a repeat bowl appearence.
Back to top Go down
sageops
New MS Member
New MS Member
sageops

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-08-30, 12:27

BIG HUNGRY 702 wrote:
iowa has a good chance of being as good or better than last year. the defense is gonna be way better than last year, so if the rb's can step it up and fill the void that greene left behind they will be fine. the passing game is in tact i think so im leaning on a 9-4 season and a repeat bowl appearence.

I think it's possible. However, we are now down to Paki O'mera, a former walk-on, and a freshmen who signed late in the recruiting process. If Iowa can modify their system to accommodate for less Run production, they can keep it together. Ricky Stanzi is a good quarterback, however, Iowa is not traditionally a pass-based team. Don't get me wrong, my heart is telling me that it's gonna be a great year. But the facts hurt, especially with Jewel Hampton being questionable for a big portion of the season. I think by week 6 it will be more clear as to how they are going to do.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-08-30, 17:51

I think Iowa's defense will make up for their offensive gaps, plus you never know, walk on players usually work real hard cause he's on a tight rope, he might end up being good.
Back to top Go down
sageops
New MS Member
New MS Member
sageops

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-08-30, 18:15

Don't get me wrong, O'mera isn't a bad back - however if you look at our offensive production from last season, more than 70 percent of our yards were from the ground attack. Big shoes to fill. Our defense is really gonna be the driving force for the team. I'm gonna be up watching every game at 3 in the morning here in Iraq, but I think it's too early to predict the swing for this year. Iowa has a knack for winning big important games, just to turn around and get spanked against some garbage barely division I team.

Our yearly rival game holds us back quite a bit, as Iowa St. practices for almost exclusively our game against them in September. If they pull it off, it's the end of our hopes and dreams for finishing off as a bowl contender. I'm probably the biggest Iowa fan most people meet, but I refuse to jump onto the fan-boy wagon that my state seems to drive every year.
Back to top Go down
Wheels7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-08-30, 19:42

Colt McCoy is back and will win the heisman this year. And texas will go to the national championship and win it.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-08-30, 22:26

sageops wrote:
Don't get me wrong, O'mera isn't a bad back - however if you look at our offensive production from last season, more than 70 percent of our yards were from the ground attack. Big shoes to fill. Our defense is really gonna be the driving force for the team. I'm gonna be up watching every game at 3 in the morning here in Iraq, but I think it's too early to predict the swing for this year. Iowa has a knack for winning big important games, just to turn around and get spanked against some garbage barely division I team.

Our yearly rival game holds us back quite a bit, as Iowa St. practices for almost exclusively our game against them in September. If they pull it off, it's the end of our hopes and dreams for finishing off as a bowl contender. I'm probably the biggest Iowa fan most people meet, but I refuse to jump onto the fan-boy wagon that my state seems to drive every year.

Shiiit that's dedication bruh haha.

But really, Shonn Greene left, but like every school, Iowa will get other good players that will make up for it, if not right away within the next few years, they'll be someone with just as much buzz playin for em. It's just the way college fb works, you lose a star, you find another.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-08-30, 23:16

I'm putting u all on upset alert!! Week 4 miami will upset oklahoma in miami!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-08-31, 06:31

not gonna happen OU is too good to lose to miami. Ou will go back to the National champioship and this year they will win it. their d is the second best coming back and their o is gonna be dope as s***. they still have 2 1000 yd rushers. they'll get more carries setting up bradford to exploit the secondary. and texas has NO pass defense Ou will burn them in the running game and the passing game. Ou will NOT lose to texas sorry bruh, not gonna happen
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-08-31, 11:23

BIG HUNGRY 702 wrote:
im praying for a 9-4 season but im leaning towards a 7-5 season. and a motor city bowl. i would like to see michigan challenge for the big ten title but i think were still a couple of years away from that, but im still living on a prayer!!!!!

GO BLUE!!!!
9-4 for a team that hasnt even named its starting qb... Michigan will get maybe 3 or 4 wins.

Georgia Tech will win the ACC this year. The only problem we have is our D-line, but we can replace the 3 DL's who left.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
thmpsnjsn
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-08-31, 12:22

Kentucky Wildcats shock the world go 9-4 and beat Florida. I shouldn't have drank the kool aid
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-08-31, 13:26

I didn't say I had logical thinking behind miami beating oklahoma I just said they would upset them... I know how good oklahoma is, my best friend is from oklahoma so I watch most of their games.. I understand how good they are but I'm putting u all on upset alert still! Miami over oklahoma in week 4.. Even with rookie jacory harris at qb.. UPSET ALERT I SAY!!! Miami will win the ACC
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-09-01, 10:25

LiL MooReR wrote:
Georgia Tech will win the ACC this year.

awwww damn! you got to be kidding me Crunk! let me remind you of who the beasts of the ACC are. here you go:

College Football is almost here Virginiatech

VIRGINIA TECH = REIGNING BACK 2 BACK ACC CHAMPIONS!!
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-09-01, 20:00

yea, VT will win the acc again. gt is good but VT is better.
Back to top Go down
Wheels7
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-09-01, 20:18

miami will not upset oklahoma. bradford reigning heisman winner. i doubt it. great defense. ur dumb for even saying that
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-09-01, 21:37

Wheels7 wrote:
miami will not upset oklahoma. bradford reigning heisman winner. i doubt it. great defense. ur dumb for even saying that

YOU'RE dumb for saying THAT.

Weird upsets happen all the time...

2007, Appalachian State beats Michigan.

not a single person in America predicted that, and if you did everyone woulda called you stupid. Logically Michigan was a better team, but s*** the better team doesn't always win.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-09-01, 21:45

yea, that loss still hurts me. but i'll get over it haha
Back to top Go down
Wheels7
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-09-01, 22:03

yea well michigan is ass anyway. oklahoma isnt. they are top calibur
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-09-01, 22:11

Wheels7 wrote:
yea well michigan is ass anyway. oklahoma isnt. they are top calibur

michigan was ranked #4 going into that game.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-09-01, 22:14

s***, were better than texas
Back to top Go down
Wheels7
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty2009-09-01, 22:27

yea right. lol
u really think that
no offense but i hate michigan. not you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here Empty

Back to top Go down

College Football is almost here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next