Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Unassisted Triple Play!

Go down 
+3
Baseballa
BOSTN BEANER
jsmall28
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Unassisted Triple Play! Empty
PostSubject: Unassisted Triple Play!   Unassisted Triple Play! Empty2009-08-23, 16:17

this literally just happened. i just saw it and my first thought was, "i have to get online and write about this", lol. so, philles vs. mets, phillies leading 9-7, bottom of the 9th, no outs, men on first and second. lidge has already given up an unearned run, so i was already thinking, another blown save. a 2-2 count, the runners are doing a hit & run, and the batter (i think it was francoeur) hits a line drive right at eric bruntlett, who catches it, steps on second, and tags the runner to end the game! i was so excited, i ran around my house yelling for a little bit. absolutely amazing!
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Unassisted Triple Play!   Unassisted Triple Play! Empty2009-08-23, 17:40

Haha unassisted triple plays are so pretty but all about luck.. Any triple play is really luck cuz they are so easy to turn, u just get a ball hit at u with runners going... Its still amazing though, triple plays are fun to watch.. Its one of the small things that make u love baseball a little more.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Unassisted Triple Play!   Unassisted Triple Play! Empty2009-08-23, 21:01

Yea it got my heart beating!! Ive turned one in HS ball. Its exciting but like beaner said.. Pure luck.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Unassisted Triple Play!   Unassisted Triple Play! Empty2009-08-24, 01:07

they are definitely pure luck, but still. it must suck to be on the other end of it.
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Unassisted Triple Play!   Unassisted Triple Play! Empty2009-08-24, 02:11

i just seen dat play lol that is luck. i knw the mets must be hating this season lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Unassisted Triple Play!   Unassisted Triple Play! Empty2009-08-24, 03:51

I've only actually watched one haha, I mean I've seen em on highlights but I was never actually watching the game.

Then when I played baseball I was the catcher (which was fun as hell) so I never even got to play a part in a double play or a triple play haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Unassisted Triple Play!   Unassisted Triple Play! Empty2009-08-24, 06:54

yea thats pretty awesome. i mean its all luck but i mean you know what they say about luck, its when hard work meets oppertunity
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Unassisted Triple Play!   Unassisted Triple Play! Empty2009-08-24, 14:28

Fud-Muthafuckin-Dopi wrote:
I've only actually watched one haha, I mean I've seen em on highlights but I was never actually watching the game.

Then when I played baseball I was the catcher (which was fun as hell) so I never even got to play a part in a double play or a triple play haha.

Dude i hate catcher haha. Gotaa wear all the equipment!! I get too hot son. Ill stick to short stop dancer
Back to top Go down
Wheels7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Unassisted Triple Play!   Unassisted Triple Play! Empty2009-08-24, 15:24

chyeah son, my phillies. and yea we turned one in hs too. i play everyspot on the diamond. except catcher. i hate it. lol, yea i was at short n i dove behind 2nd. bases loaded. dove n caught it, i got up tug the guy running from second. then i was like oh s*** tag second. and i got it. i was like woahh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unassisted Triple Play!   Unassisted Triple Play! Empty

Back to top Go down

Unassisted Triple Play!
Page 1 of 1