Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crimson knuckles
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-22

How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen? Empty
PostSubject: How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen?   How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen? Empty2009-08-22, 16:26

Last year all you had to do was click a button and I could switch Santana Moss to the slot before i picked a play...I also could easily sub Betts in for Portis with a push of a button. It took seconds so the playclock did not run down too much.

Is it possible to do it this year? I cant seem to figure it out...
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen?   How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen? Empty2009-08-22, 16:40

right stick in play call screen

edit: nm, not what I was thinking of, sorry.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen?   How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen? Empty2009-08-22, 17:07

for the PS3, you can do substitutions in the formation screen. you can not do this if you ask madden, only in the formation selection screen by pressing R1. then you can choose who you want to sub out, then who to put in
Back to top Go down
crimson knuckles
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen?   How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen? Empty2009-08-22, 18:19

Yeah, using R1 isnt the same...last year you could simply hit, I believe it was o button, and it would flip your wr's around. It was easy and took seconds. I hope it is here still and Im just overlooking it.
Back to top Go down
crimson knuckles
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen?   How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen? Empty2009-08-23, 20:41

So no one else is upset about this? It was so easy to put receivers in different spots looking for mismatches.

Didn't anyone use this last year? Im surprised I am the only one who mentioned it..
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen?   How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen? Empty2009-08-23, 20:46

Lmao...Bro its still in the game. That's why you're the only one trippin....On PS3 hit R1 and you can still make your subs.
Back to top Go down
crimson knuckles
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen?   How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen? Empty2009-08-24, 21:25

R1 works but is slow and hard to do with playclock. Last year you could keep clicking the O button and flip through players lined up differently...it was great.

For ex. If I want to put S. Moss in the slot i would click the O button a couple of times and he'll be in the slot(each click switches the receivers around). It was so easy to mess w/ lineups and look for mismatches.
Back to top Go down
irishjet
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen?   How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen? Empty2009-08-25, 17:48

you can sub people around on the field by clicking subs wen choosin a play but u cant sub people if u go with an ask madden play

just sub out s moss and sub him back in for someone else
Back to top Go down
crimson knuckles
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen?   How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen? Empty2009-08-25, 23:17

I know that it can be done that way..but was much easier and quicker before
Back to top Go down
crimson knuckles
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen?   How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen? Empty2009-08-30, 09:37

I apologize..it is still there. I been playing madden forever and still get overwhelmed when first purchase it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen?   How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you switch receivers around on the play selection screen?
Page 1 of 1