Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Crabtree might not play this year

Go down 
+17
enyo24
beeman999
Swag Escobar
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
BOSTN BEANER
Baseballa
Militant X 1
jwhite
Modrewgnu
Fudgy
Ketcham While They're Hot
HellRellWMU
xXBlackiceXx
Enyo
DaTBa1LHaWK
David noooooooo
TheDon270
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Crabtree might not play this year Empty
PostSubject: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-06, 14:16

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4381335

I want you guys to read this article that I pasted above. CRABS might not play at all this season, and most likely will reenter the draft next season. I told you all he was a greedy crybaby so-called diva. He's crying like a ****** over money, and now CRABS is prepared to reenter the draft next season and not play for the niners at all. I told you niner fans he never wanted to play for you guys, and its funny how you guys think this boy will save you....I can't even call him a boy, he's a whiny sissy, who needs a year supply of some kotex...Holla at me. I hate whiners.....Raiders 4 ever bruh...
Back to top Go down
David noooooooo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
David noooooooo

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-06, 14:19

oh wow this is so disappointing i saw michael crabtree as someone who could help turn around this once proud franchise , seems like all the 49ers got in drafting this dude is another Chad OchoCinco . Crabtree also came to the wrong team is hes trying to threaten BIG BOY MICHAEL SINGLETARY !
Singletary will defintly talk to this kid .
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-06, 14:23

to turn around that franchise they will HAVE to get themselves a QB.. they have many weapons on offense in gore, now crabtree, and vernon.. if they draft a QB that doesnt turn out to b a bust, they could b good once again.. they dont have a very competitive division.. all they need is a QB IMO.. and they need to build around their defensive leader patty willis..
Back to top Go down
Enyo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-06, 14:36

wow I never thought Id see the day, it looks like the raiders made a good draft pick
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-06, 15:37

First of all david dnt ever compare ocho to crabtree ocho comes on the field n takes care of business he has never held out or anything like dat except last yr n dats. B/c he wants a betta team. But crabtreee is prolly gonna re enter the draft like a dummy play football his money is gonna drop even more next yr n I gurantee u he might not b n the top 10 if he does this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-06, 15:42

wow...and in the other thread i defended him....

guess he is a diva....

if u love to play football, like REALLY loved it....

wouldnt u get the $ and get on the field?...

ask ELI and haynesworth...the $$$ comes eventually if u go hard on the field!
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-06, 17:40

I'm sry but eli dnt deserve it in my opinion. But seriously how many of us would give to play football for the league minium. Crabtree needs to stop being a diva n get his butt on the fiels.
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-06, 17:47

xXBlackiceXx wrote:
I'm sry but eli dnt deserve it in my opinion. But seriously how many of us would give to play football for the league minium. Crabtree needs to stop being a diva n get his butt on the fiels.

really man...eli was a key to that super bowl win...
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-06, 17:58

Yeah I'm not saying he dnt dweserve it jus not that much money imo. But I dnt wann get off topic. Crabtree is jus anotha reason y the nfl needs rookie base contracts like the nba cause nfl will have more money to dish to vets who deserve it. Y do u think busts in the nba r not as costly as busts in the nfl. Crabtree might b a bust in the since 49ers might have wasted a pic.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-06, 18:13

Crabtree is fucking stupid. No other explanation needed. To run negotiations on the logic that he was "supposed" to have been drafted before DHB, therefore he should be paid more than DHB, is utterly ridiculous. For the sake of players that are just fighting to get the minimum salar and be in the NFL, I hope Crabtree waits a whole year and then watches as he's not picked in the first round because no one wants to deal with his bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-06, 18:20

Ketcham While They're Hot wrote:
Crabtree is fucking stupid. No other explanation needed. To run negotiations on the logic that he was "supposed" to have been drafted before DHB, therefore he should be paid more than DHB, is utterly ridiculous. For the sake of players that are just fighting to get the minimum salar and be in the NFL, I hope Crabtree waits a whole year and then watches as he's not picked in the first round because no one wants to deal with his bullshit.

i completely agree with you
BUT................................................
there will be a team that will take him in the 1st rd (if he enters the 2010 draft)

but still he's an idiot
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-06, 18:27

Fudgy wrote:
Ketcham While They're Hot wrote:

i completely agree with you
BUT................................................
there will be a team that will take him in the 1st rd (if he enters the 2010 draft)

but still he's an idiot

Knowing how stupid teams, owners, GMs, coaches, coordinators are/can be, I'm sure you're right. I just know I wouldn't if the decision were left up to me.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-06, 18:33

Crabtree will not enter next years draft. We all cant be this nieve. Yes he may not be the smartest guy, but anyone with half a brain would figure out that if he enters next years draft:

1. He gets drafted late in the first round at best
2. He gets 1/4 of the money the 49ers are offering him this year. There is no chance, i mean 0 chance that he makes more money next year then he will this year.
3. He has to sit out a year from doing the thing he loves

It is a publicity stunt. People actually believe this? Lets think it through a little. Put yourself in his situation.

you have 2 options.

1. Sign with the 49ers eventually after a little positioning for more money. Making at least 7 million a year on a not so good team. But he is the go to guy

2. Get drafted at best mid to late first round and still not choose what team he goes to, and make 3 million tops a year, but maybe he gets on a decent team.

He may be stupid, but he does have an agent, and people he listens to that will talk some sense into him. He will sign eventually this year.

Last edited by Modrewgnu on 2009-08-06, 18:36; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-06, 18:35

Modrewgnu wrote:
Crabtree will not enter next years draft. We all cant be this nieve. Yes he may not be the smartest guy, but anyone with half a brain would figure out that if he enters next years draft:

2. He gets 1/4 of the money the 49ers are offering him this year. There is no chance, i mean 0 chance that he makes more money next year then he will this year.

It is a publicity stunt. People actually believe this? Lets think it through a little. Put yourself in his situation.

you have 2 options.

1. Sign with the 49ers eventually after a little positioning for more money. Making at least 7 million a year on a not so good team. But he is the go to guy

2. Get drafted at best mid to late first round and still not choose what team he goes to, and make 3 million tops a year, but maybe he gets on a decent team.

He may be stupid, but he does have an agent, and people he listens to that will talk some sense into him. He will sign eventually this year.

100% correct
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-06, 18:35

no need for me to read the article. now he sees why the Raiders passed over his PUNKASS!!!

Last edited by Militant X 1 on 2009-08-06, 19:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-06, 19:08

Exactly Mod lol. Crabtree WILL sign.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-06, 21:43

On sportscenter they said it was crabtrees cousin who said hes ready to sit out all season and his agent said it is untrue.. I doubt crabs does this cuz his stock would drop so much and as much money as the niners are offering he wouldn't even get that much after sitting out for a year and entering the draft again... Its exactly why this never happens cuz the team has soo much leverage over a rookies career.. At least money wise..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Enyo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-06, 22:02

Its a shame hes not signing cause he had the public thinking he wasnt a diva WR...but it turns out he is.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-06, 23:48

Modrewgnu wrote:

you have 2 options.

Of course this is all correct. But the simple fact that this new convoluted "negotiation scheme" is being considered by Crabtree is enough for me to think he's a fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-07, 00:00

Look guys....I really don't think CRABS will sign...He's a complete idiot who really believes he is the man...His ego will be the reason he won't be signed...Do you honestly think Singletary will put up with this crap? I bet everything Singletary is talking to the owner and telling him **** crabs don't sign this punk who really didn't want to play for us.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-07, 02:00

i told u guys he was a diva but every1 told me i was just mad cuz he didnt go 2 oakland well hah were are all the 49er fans now
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-07, 02:10

If he doesn't sign he is the dumbest football player since Maurice Clarett.

If he goes back in the draft next year he will not get drafted as high as he did this year. And if he f*cks around at the combine next year and runs a 4.5+ 40 he wont even be a late 1st round draft pick next year.

It is impossible for him come out ahead if he sits out. The 49ers have him by the nuts. It just doesn't make sense to lose a year salary and then come back next year with 0 negotiationg power and make a hella of a lot less.

He needs the NFL. The NFL doesn't need him.

Last edited by [TFH] jwhite on 2009-08-07, 02:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-07, 02:23

Hahaha u brought up maurice clarett! Haha that guy is an idiot!! And ur right crabs is right there with him if he doesn't sign with the niners!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-07, 02:25

these rookies r pathetic sumtimes just sign already jeez. i mean we still have 8 or 9 rookies thats not signed. i mean wat kind of agents do these ppl have these days.
Back to top Go down
Enyo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty2009-08-07, 08:55

knowshon moreno hasnt signed yet. Why? Isnt he like the #1 guy there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree might not play this year   Crabtree might not play this year Empty

Back to top Go down

Crabtree might not play this year
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next