Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

2 yard line defense?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Walkertime
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-04

2 yard line defense? Empty
PostSubject: 2 yard line defense?   2 yard line defense? Empty2009-08-04, 09:14

This will probably change for 10, but what is a good defensive play to use on your own 2 yard line? Most people will run some toss or stretch and usually get to the outside wide open. I've played some players that blow this up. Anyone have a good play for this situation that they are willing to share? (Something that covers the goalline PA pass as well?)
Back to top Go down
chackfalco
New MS Member
New MS Member
chackfalco

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: 2 yard line defense?   2 yard line defense? Empty2009-08-04, 09:25

goaline RZ stop works ok, i use cover 2 or 3. it helps if manually move ur OLBs wider and blitz them.
on 4th and goal FG zone works good cause they think every1s rushing and they can toss it over u
Back to top Go down
coordinator0
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: 2 yard line defense?   2 yard line defense? Empty2009-08-04, 12:17

If a guy is tossing a lot in the game, I usually go with a corner blitz when he's near the goal line. It doesn't always work but most defenses that far into the red zone are difficult to use anyways. Oh, I also usually use some version of the 46 defense in this situation as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 yard line defense?   2 yard line defense? Empty

Back to top Go down

2 yard line defense?
Page 1 of 1