Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Reading and Stopping the Analog Blitz...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Reading and Stopping the Analog Blitz... Empty
PostSubject: Reading and Stopping the Analog Blitz...   Reading and Stopping the Analog Blitz... Empty2009-08-02, 20:37

Hello,
I heard one of my dynasty members talking about how he figured this out but I haven't been able to find much about it. I don't care much for learning how to do it, but knowing how to counter it would be key if it is spammed on me. What is this technique, how do you read this ,and what is the best way to counter this?
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Reading and Stopping the Analog Blitz...   Reading and Stopping the Analog Blitz... Empty2009-08-02, 21:43

What are you talking about? Run commit or turbo blitz?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Reading and Stopping the Analog Blitz...   Reading and Stopping the Analog Blitz... Empty2009-08-02, 21:46

I was wondering the same thing. I'd guess it was the run commit blitz where the guy run commits and someone gets thru untouched for a true nano blitz
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Reading and Stopping the Analog Blitz...   Reading and Stopping the Analog Blitz... Empty2009-08-02, 22:24

I'm not sure. From what I heard he stated it was analog blitzing. Perhaps knowing how to counter both is best or at least what to watch for. He mentioned it was something he picked up back in the PS2 days if that helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading and Stopping the Analog Blitz...   Reading and Stopping the Analog Blitz... Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading and Stopping the Analog Blitz...
Page 1 of 1