Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Official Minnesota Vikings Thread

Go down 
+12
jamesinmadison
Baseballa
socommaster123
JPadilla651713
David noooooooo
Roddy 84 White
BOSTN BEANER
Devo
beeman999
Fudgy
Modrewgnu
D_Cash
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-07-30, 15:22

How do you think there going to do this year with the addition of Sage at QB and Percy at WR?
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-07-30, 15:25

2-14. no, i think you can take the nfc north, maybe 11-5 or 10-6 but it all depends on the qb play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-07-30, 15:27

woah how's it going cash?

as long as tavaris or sage is at qb, don't expect much
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-07-30, 15:29

I'm going good Fudgy, how bout you? Also I'll sign up for the Madden 10 online franchise if you got anymore room.

But, back to Minnesota...I think they will take the division but can't seem them going far in the playoffs with no QB.
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-07-30, 18:06

i am feeling a superbowl from Tjac bitches dont even argue Tjac is the future of the game
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-07-30, 18:27

i think they gotta better shot with sage than they do with tjax. as long as they keep him in that game mangager role instead of a gunslinger where he's throwin the ball 25-30 times a game they gotta shot to go deep into the playoffs
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-07-30, 22:52

President B. Dazzle wrote:
i am feeling a superbowl from Tjac bitches dont even argue Tjac is the future of the game

gtfo 9-7 and miss the playoffs...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-07-31, 01:05

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
President B. Dazzle wrote:

gtfo 9-7 and miss the playoffs...

No way, Minnesota is winning the Division.
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-08-03, 12:36

T. Jackson injuried knee, any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Roddy 84 White
New MS Member
New MS Member
Roddy 84 White

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-08-08, 02:57

i see sidney rice possible breaking out

it is his 3rd season and that is usually the breakout season for a wr, and this dude has skill.
Back to top Go down
David noooooooo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
David noooooooo

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-08-08, 04:23

sage rosenfals is one of those quarterbacks who throws atleast 20 completions a game but he tends to make mistakes CRUCIAL mistakes .

I predict the vikings will go 9-6 with the packers winning the division 12-4
Back to top Go down
JPadilla651713
New MS Member
New MS Member
JPadilla651713

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-08-09, 18:47

i see the vikings finishing 2nd in the division behind the packers
Back to top Go down
socommaster123
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-08-11, 14:28

Minnesota will win NFC north with Sage at the helm!
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-08-11, 15:05

sage = a disgrace
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-08-11, 15:25

Tjac at the helm not sage u watch
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-08-11, 15:39

I see Sage taking the starting position in the beginning of the season but half way through they will turn to Jackson.
Back to top Go down
JPadilla651713
New MS Member
New MS Member
JPadilla651713

Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-08-11, 16:41

Tarvaris should end up being the starter opening week.... i just dont see Sage as anything more than a backup
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-08-11, 17:11

JPadilla651713 wrote:
Tarvaris should end up being the starter opening week.... i just dont see Sage as anything more than a backup

Yea Sage just aint gana cut it. Tjack better step his game up!!
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-08-11, 19:09

Tjac will be the starter opening day he showed some signs of being a solid qb last year hopefully this year he can put it all together
Back to top Go down
jamesinmadison
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-08-12, 15:26

...i keep wondering if t jack is going to show "something special"...you know what i'm talking about...last year he demonstrated that he'd matured...he was going deeper through his progressions, he was using the pocket better, he was throwing the deep ball better...all those things that make you a better video game quarterback...he still seems to lack the intangibles...

...some huys have the intensity or the unflappable cool in the face of impossible pressure...favre had a fearless bravado, mcnabb had an infectous swagger, and mcnair was the ultimate tough guy...

...there's just nothing special about t jack...physically he's gifted and mentally he's getting there, he just doesn't have that extra something that it takes to win a conference championship...

...that said, AD and this D should get us to the playoffs if the wall can stay out court...an improved receiving corps and the addition of gadget guy harvin should get us the division and possibly a playoff bye...
Back to top Go down
socommaster123
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-08-12, 15:45

sage 62% passer in his career and Tjax a 58% passer so really no difference there but here is a big difference, Tjax last year only threw for over 200 yards TWICE all year where as Rosenfels DIDNT throw 200 yards only once, I think in the long run Tjax is the best but the guy throws flats all day and the occasional bomb to Berrian, Rosenfels is a Accurate QB with talented receivers on the vikings which means lots more catchs for more than 5 yards at a time
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-08-12, 15:49

rosenfels had andre to throw to last year. he is pretty good. tjac had berrian. and besides we are a running team they are a passing team. big difference. you cant compare 2 completely different things
Back to top Go down
jamesinmadison
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-08-12, 16:32

...a couple things to keep in mind when we're comparing stats and projecting on the basis of them...

...'career comp %'...sage played very little in his first couple years in the pro game...he was able to learn the system before going out there...t jack was starting by the end of his rookie year and was a part time starter competing with gus after that...if you want to talk career wise, t jack's got a leg up...

...in addition to being a running team, minne's a defensive team too...the reason sage passed for so many yards is that hou was often playing from behind...this also accounts for a high number of turnovers in recent seasons...when you consider that he faced jax, ten and indy twice a season, he had a pretty respectable turnover ratio...t jack on the other hand should have been able to put up much better numbers if you consider that the viking D keeps things manageable and AD gives him single coverage and oppurtunities downfield...if the cat had put a little work in his play fake acting, he'd be putting up pro bowl numbers and there wouldn't be a debate...
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-08-12, 16:41

remember when sage blew the game vs the colts? i dont want him becuz of that game. he blew it he is a fuckin idiot i dunno how he coulda choked that bad
Back to top Go down
jamesinmadison
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty2009-08-12, 20:10

...that was pretty bad, but it's also all i know about him...who watches houston games anyway...he must have had some good games if the vikes were willing to trade for him when they could have gotten garcia in FA...

...talk about whiffing it...that guy could have gotten minne a ring...what the hell?...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Minnesota Vikings Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next