Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Help on playing Hiesman vs. the CPU

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Help on playing Hiesman vs. the CPU Empty
PostSubject: Help on playing Hiesman vs. the CPU   Help on playing Hiesman vs. the CPU Empty2009-07-24, 18:20

Hello,

I'm looking to get some help on defense against the CPU on Hiesman. The CPU is pretty much unstoppable and scores at will. I can't seem to generate a pass rush at all and they pretty much run all over me if they are running team (Alabama). I play as a one star team (Usually Idaho, UAB) and prefer to do the same in on-line play. I played as a one star team in NCAA 2009 and did very well against them on Hiesman due to the ability to be a God with your safety an super swat and defensive rocket catch your way to victory, however, this version of the game you actually have to play right. What screws me up the most is getting them to 3rd and 10+ and then easily converting on me and streak passes because the super swat does not work very well this year. I would win a few games if I was able to stop the CPU once in a game. My offense seems alright though running is my major weakness and the CPU will eventually catch on to it and force me to run which I suck at.

My defensive playbook I use is Multiple D and I will use either Nevada or One back for my offensive playbook.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Carolina89
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Help on playing Hiesman vs. the CPU   Help on playing Hiesman vs. the CPU Empty2009-08-06, 05:02

Chupa?

Anyways, I could use some help against the CPU too.
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Help on playing Hiesman vs. the CPU   Help on playing Hiesman vs. the CPU Empty2009-08-06, 12:12

i had the same problem with pass rush so what i did was just adjust the sliders to make it more realistic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help on playing Hiesman vs. the CPU   Help on playing Hiesman vs. the CPU Empty

Back to top Go down

Help on playing Hiesman vs. the CPU
Page 1 of 1