Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

becareful playing.....

Go down 
+2
Travbebeastin
NeverDefeated
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NeverDefeated
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-26

becareful playing..... Empty
PostSubject: becareful playing.....   becareful playing..... Empty2009-08-26, 21:44

Franko1313 on this game he was really legit in last game which really shocked me in this game... when all he did was a motion glitch bum play all game, and hb direct i ended up losing by 3 in ot on a field goal due to hb direct to felix jones and screens... just came to shock me that he would play like that now but i wanted to let people know and what not
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: becareful playing.....   becareful playing..... Empty2009-08-26, 22:18

what is he ranked?
Back to top Go down
NeverDefeated
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: becareful playing.....   becareful playing..... Empty2009-08-26, 22:22

200 something but in 09 he was ranked top 2 and he was really fair that's why i posted this cause ppl might think hes the same way but he uses a lot of cheese plays
Back to top Go down
BlackMassRevrend
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BlackMassRevrend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: becareful playing.....   becareful playing..... Empty2009-08-28, 11:58

BLACK-SOCRATES.I had him by 3 and tried to show some class and kneel when i was in the red zone and he quit with 1 sec left and i didnt get credit for the game.Is there any way to combat?
Back to top Go down
http://will_dimonde@yahoo.com
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: becareful playing.....   becareful playing..... Empty2009-08-28, 12:10

If u play a top rank guys aleast 90 percent of dem r bums or glitch cause they think there so good they can't lose so they have to glitch 2 win but when they have to play legit they jus suck played dis 1 dude and he killed me cause all he did was nano and cheesy plays and I was talkin crap sayin that's the only way he can play so we played a sim game cause he said he can beat me dat way 2 and I killed him dat way he quit but I still got the win wat I'm tryin 2 say if u do cheesy plays that means that's all u can do and ur a bum
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: becareful playing.....   becareful playing..... Empty2009-08-28, 12:39

a guy quit on me yesterday soon as the game ended. I cliked continue vs cpu an the game just sat there. I watched all the players wlk off the field. waited like 15 mins and nothin happened so I quit and the game didnt show up at all.
Back to top Go down
Sleepingrook
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: becareful playing.....   becareful playing..... Empty2009-08-28, 13:06

Same thing happened to me. I was playing this guy and I was up 17 with 23 seconds to go and all of a sudden my connection was gone. Both of us were online afterwards. He claims he didnt cheat but why would it disconnect at the right time so he doesnt get the loss. I am getting a rematch tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: becareful playing.....   becareful playing..... Empty2009-08-28, 15:12

that sometimes can happen. if the servers suddenly go down, both people can still be online afterwards and it would be like nothing happen. your opponent didn't do anything, it was the servers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: becareful playing.....   becareful playing..... Empty

Back to top Go down

becareful playing.....
Page 1 of 1