Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

South Carolina Playbook

Go down 
+11
Rondell50
Baseballa
Devo
LiL BiZz
BOSTN BEANER
Militant X 1
pkismyname
GRIDIRONxGURU
BlackMassRevrend
bigbuddah
Modrewgnu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daedalus
New MS Member
New MS Member
Daedalus

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-16

South Carolina Playbook - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook - Page 2 Empty2009-09-24, 17:46

GRIDIRONxGURU wrote:

well first off... "guy" i call everyone here Madden nerds... b/c well this is a "Madden" site... secondly... i know they dont run them in real life... i was talking about the reactions to this playbook in earlier threads... so before you call me out for being "defensive" you need to actually "read"... and you wont sound so "offensive"...

are you done now? ok thanks

"E"

Ok, so if I "read" what you wrote correctly, even though your post I was talking about had the words "you" in them, you were talking about other people? And why the hell would I go around reading other threads just to make sure you weren't talking about someone else from a different thread? It obviously looks like you're one of the douchebags of this site since I "read" some of your other posts about you butting heads with people.

I was making a joke about South Carolina having an awesome playbook in a video game, being bland in real life, you make some sarcastic-ass comment directed towards me, then try to act like I posted without doing any research about what you were saying. Is it fun to be a dick? Or did you inherit that trait from another family member?
Back to top Go down
GRIDIRONxGURU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GRIDIRONxGURU

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook - Page 2 Empty2009-09-24, 20:09

zzzzzz youre boring.. move on already

"E"
Back to top Go down
http://worldsportscouting.com
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook - Page 2 Empty2009-09-25, 00:55

i did see South Carolina run one of those plays. it was the double wr screen, and one of those blockers goes on a fade route. it was incomplete, but at least it was actually used in a game
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Rep_Da_714
New MS Member
New MS Member
Rep_Da_714

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-11-09

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook - Page 2 Empty2009-11-27, 13:52

a little bit diff huh guru...your a dumbass...if its not your site...we can say what we want...and we might be right...in your site your always right...so go play along with the 3 people that are probably on your site right now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

South Carolina Playbook
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2