Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

South Carolina Playbook

Go down 
+11
Rondell50
Baseballa
Devo
LiL BiZz
BOSTN BEANER
Militant X 1
pkismyname
GRIDIRONxGURU
BlackMassRevrend
bigbuddah
Modrewgnu
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

South Carolina Playbook Empty
PostSubject: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-07-12, 02:59

This years South Carolina playbook has plenty of trick plays as always. It will probably be the first playbook i try out in NCAA Football 10 for that reason. This is the first formation in there playbook. I can't believe how many trick plays it has in only 1 formation. Enjoy!

South Carolina Playbook Sc_sin11
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-07-12, 03:02

yo those double wr screens will be SICKKKKKK
Back to top Go down
BlackMassRevrend
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BlackMassRevrend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-07-12, 13:41

is that the emory and henry or whatever its called?
Back to top Go down
http://will_dimonde@yahoo.com
GRIDIRONxGURU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GRIDIRONxGURU

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-07-12, 16:58

yeah and if you want to use it... you better be quick in the pocket b/c not being in shotgun will really be a pain... but i think Mod is in luck as UCLA has a decent mobile QB this year... if not mobile at least agile enough to work the EMORY & HENRY... and yeah that is the EMORY & HENRY formation...

"E"
Back to top Go down
http://worldsportscouting.com
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-07-12, 23:28

Steve Spurrier is a mad man.

I love watching him coach bcz he will do the most retarded and exciting plays ever
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-07-12, 23:39

that FK WK SCREEN will be nasty!!!!
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-07-12, 23:52

that PA Crosses would have my name all over it if i played ncaa... PA FK Quick looks like some nasty things can come from that as well... and the WR Screens play probably has so many ways u can run that ****** effectively..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
GRIDIRONxGURU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GRIDIRONxGURU

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-07-13, 00:03

Militant X 1 wrote:

i just hope they force the OL to stay in and block... b/c i hate that people can throw downfield on screens and penalty not be called for ineligible man downfield...

"E"
Back to top Go down
LiL BiZz
New MS Member
New MS Member
LiL BiZz

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-07-15, 11:28

lol to bad my gamecocks are going to be bad this year... Not expecting much lol
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-07-20, 14:33

Militant X 1 wrote:
that fk wr screen is pretty nasty bruh!! only sucks that you gotta get the ball off quick wit only 3 linemen
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-07-20, 14:49

devo408 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
that fk wr screen is pretty nasty bruh!! only sucks that you gotta get the ball off quick wit only 3 linemen

Youd think u would have to get the ball off fast. I mean with 3 lineman and all but when ive used the formation ive had a decent amount of time to throw. Sure u gotta get it out faster than with 5 lineman but not like hike and throw.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-07-20, 17:25

Baseballa wrote:
devo408 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:

Youd think u would have to get the ball off fast. I mean with 3 lineman and all but when ive used the formation ive had a decent amount of time to throw. Sure u gotta get it out faster than with 5 lineman but not like hike and throw.
oh yeah you got some time but i was when i was hittin dude on the streak i would get sacked. that plays worth the risk tho i might throw it in my gameplan if i stay with that playbook
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-07-20, 18:10

Yea the streak would be the hardest. I wish the formation had more plays tho devo. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-07-20, 20:27

Baseballa wrote:
Yea the streak would be the hardest. I wish the formation had more plays tho devo. Lol.
yeah i know but if i could get it out there quick enough its a first down no doubt. but yeah that formation is pretty tight i aint played online yet but i could imagine im gonna see that formation alot when i do
Back to top Go down
Rondell50
New MS Member
New MS Member
Rondell50

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-08-04, 13:51

Yeah if you have a good recieving core this is a great playbook.
Back to top Go down
GRIDIRONxGURU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GRIDIRONxGURU

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-08-05, 03:56

whats funny is south carolina has had these same exact plays in the game since 08... but you Madden guys wouldnt know that

Smile

"E"
Back to top Go down
Rondell50
New MS Member
New MS Member
Rondell50

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-08-06, 13:19

LOL. That is funny Laughing
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
New MS Member
New MS Member
Daedalus

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-09-16, 15:28

GRIDIRONxGURU wrote:
whats funny is south carolina has had these same exact plays in the game since 08... but you Madden guys wouldnt know that

Smile

"E"
What's even funnier is that you can count on one hand the number of times they have ever ran those playing in real life.
Back to top Go down
GRIDIRONxGURU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GRIDIRONxGURU

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-09-16, 17:12

whats even funnier that you guys acted like you blew a load over those plays and they've been there all along... who cares who runs them and how much... nobody said anything about them GETTING USED IN REAL LIFE... but thanks for chiming in when i called on Madden nerds...

again...

South Carolina Playbook 478291

"E"
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-09-16, 17:23

GRIDIRONxGURU wrote:
whats even funnier that you guys acted like you blew a load over those plays and they've been there all along... who cares who runs them and how much... nobody said anything about them GETTING USED IN REAL LIFE... but thanks for chiming in when i called on Madden nerds...

again...

"E"
Did your site die?
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
GRIDIRONxGURU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GRIDIRONxGURU

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-09-16, 23:42

nope... i post here quite a bit... no sense in you guys having an NCAA section if its just going to be infested with Madden nerds... im just helping Big Hungry keep a legit NCAA section...

and hes coming around nicely once he got over the butting of heads with me...

"E"
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
New MS Member
New MS Member
Daedalus

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-09-17, 01:38

GRIDIRONxGURU wrote:

again...

"E"
Seriously guy? Where did I ever say anything about Madden? All I was saying is that they have this awesome playbook in a video game, but they never run any of those plays in real life. Obviously you can't take a joke. Next time why don't you get all defensive when someone makes a post in your beloved NCAA forum.....

again....
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-09-17, 10:39

that southcarolina pb is really good. i've ran it a couple times on line and i piss people off. the flea flicker is really sick if you've been running the ball really well. but i prefer using boise states pb, the ace bunch formation is has a really sick wr screen, and it has the statue of liberty play. i think its the only one with that formation, i may be wrong, but its w/e
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
GRIDIRONxGURU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GRIDIRONxGURU

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-09-17, 14:03

Daedalus wrote:
Seriously guy? Where did I ever say anything about Madden? All I was saying is that they have this awesome playbook in a video game, but they never run any of those plays in real life. Obviously you can't take a joke. Next time why don't you get all defensive when someone makes a post in your beloved NCAA forum.....

again....

well first off... "guy" i call everyone here Madden nerds... b/c well this is a "Madden" site... secondly... i know they dont run them in real life... i was talking about the reactions to this playbook in earlier threads... so before you call me out for being "defensive" you need to actually "read"... and you wont sound so "offensive"...

are you done now? ok thanks

"E"
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty2009-09-17, 14:50

dam, another one bites the dust......
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South Carolina Playbook   South Carolina Playbook Empty

Back to top Go down

South Carolina Playbook
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next