Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

lol pat bowlen u fool

Go down 
+9
LEONARD
Swag Escobar
Ketcham While They're Hot
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Devo
Radi0ActivWaste
Fudgy
Modrewgnu
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 3 Empty2009-10-23, 17:15

2ToN ThE EAFL KiLLa wrote:
ur right don i had the years mixed up with the raiders and the tuck tule i thought the tuck rule was in 2002 but oak was in sb that year that game was year before geesh my bad no need 2 be a douche about it

and its pretty clear that even tho ur 'older' doesnt mean ur 'wisedom' or lack thereof is > anyone elses...

the fact of the mnatter is if the record doesnt matter then the plkayoffs dont matter since without a record u cant get in the playoffs....plain and simple....what dont u get about that? i mean most playoff teams have a .500 record or better....thats what gets em in the playoffs!!!!

when ur team wins u cheer....when they lose u boo em....then cheer for em and say 'WELL THEY HAD A CHANCE WE'LL BOUNCE BACK MAN WE TUFF WE TUFF' then u see al davis draft a SS in the 3rd round which no1 had heard of and was prolly be undrafted....oh sorry i was going off topic there....

needless to say theres no need to be a douche just because not every1 shares ur same viewpoints....but i think we all can agree on one thing....

17-0 > all!!!!!!

naw....the idea that u cant win the SB without making the playoffs...and u cant make the playoffs without finishing with a good record that GETS yu in the damn playoffs....

and it wasnt an attack on u...if u took it that way...

Finally, a post in this thread that makes sense. Imagine that.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 3 Empty2009-10-23, 21:46

THiZzLeWiZzLe wrote:
spellcheck ton sheesh an fins suck goooooooooooooooooo raiders

dont make me get yukmouth and slap ya!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts

lol pat bowlen u fool
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: Sports Talk :: NFL :: AFC Division Talk-
Jump to: