Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

lol pat bowlen u fool

Go down 
+9
LEONARD
Swag Escobar
Ketcham While They're Hot
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Devo
Radi0ActivWaste
Fudgy
Modrewgnu
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

lol pat bowlen u fool Empty
PostSubject: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-06-23, 23:26

Broncos are broke

Marshall better not hold his breath waiting for a raise

Gil Whiteley, DDN Sports Columnist

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Don’t hold your breath B-Marsh and Kennard Mac. The Denver Broncos have you by your Rocky Mountain oysters.

Wide
receiver Brandon Marshall and his agent, Kennard McGuire, are trying to
make a deal, but all they are doing is making noise. Owner Pat Bowlen
is flying way below the salary cap and has no intention, or the money,
to get anywhere near the 2009 cap, which will be around $126 million.
Under the capThey’ll
go to battle this season at around $14 million under the cap, and
that’s because your Denver Broncos are cash poor and have been for
several years. Bowlen is gagging on the $20 million he still has to pay
former head coach Mike Shanahan and a bunch of his departed his
departed staff, never mind the Goodman’s.It’s getting expensive playing an NFL owner on TV, isn’t it Pat?That’s
all Bowlen can do is play like he’s a big-time owner. Those days are
over. Bowlen has made so many mistakes, he can’t begin to count them,
and he is being overcome by the problems this franchise is facing. He’s
kind of just holding on and hoping all his problems will all go away
and the economy turns around.Sorry, fur coat man, your problems
have just begun. The top free agents in the league used to flock here
in the offseason, but now all they are getting is glorified backups
from a real team, or older players who may be loosing a step if they
haven’t already.
Marshall wants a raiseIn
the midst of all of this, Marshall wants more money, and the Broncos
are holding all of his cards. Marshall cannot risk losing too much time
in camp, as he’s under contract. Next season’s collective bargaining
agreement is now a non-cap year. Four-year players who were going to be
unrestricted free agents will have to wait until their sixth year to
become a free agent. Doesn’t sound fair, but it’s the corner Marshall
and McGuire are trying to paint their way out of. At that point
the Broncos will just put the franchise tag on Marshall for the next
two seasons. The Broncos understand their position perfectly and are
not about to renegotiate themselves into more bad money out the door.The
franchise tag is still a boatload of money for Marshall — it’s the
average salary of the top five receivers in the league. But it’s not
the lottery, which is what he wants. The Broncos haven’t
won throwing money at the problem. Now they’re hoping a new system and
a little coaching can get the job done. If the Josh McDaniels
experiment doesn’t work, the Broncos will be going into a
bottom-of-the-league mode for the foreseeable future. This could get ugly.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-06-23, 23:53

can you give a link to the story?
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-06-24, 03:48

I want marshall in midnight green!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-06-24, 04:01

here is ur link
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=66&f=1887&t=4444933
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-06-24, 11:46

20-philaDAWKINS-20 wrote:

that would be awesome with our offense that is already going to win us a championship this year
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-06-24, 14:29

Radi0ActivWaste wrote:

that would be awesome with our offense that is already going to win us a championship this year
i could point out so many wrongs with what you just said
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-06-24, 14:41

devo408 wrote:
Radi0ActivWaste wrote:

pretty sure it's already a lock for us to win the ship........ Rolling Eyes

lol jk but honestly it would be really sick to have marshall come to philly bounce <---wants marshall
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-06-24, 18:07

Is a dumbass Raider's fan calling out anyone else's owner?!?! Two words...Al Davis...'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-06-24, 22:22

still he has a point tho rob lol.... how the hell are they broke
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-06-24, 22:27

DaBawseSwag wrote:
still he has a point tho rob lol.... how the hell are they broke

Whether he's right or not, I don't think it makes sense for someone who is a fan of one of a franchise that is one of the biggest laughing stocks in all of sports to say ANYTHING about anyone else's owner. But that's just my opinion...
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-06-24, 23:43

Ketcham while theyre Kobe wrote:
Is a dumbass Raider's fan calling out anyone else's owner?!?! Two words...Al Davis...'nuff said.

yeah cant call out anything because whenever us raider fans say anything we get the al davis card lol. but hey we gotta dumbass owner and until he dies we'll always suck
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-06-24, 23:44

iLLxEaGLeSx10 wrote:
devo408 wrote:
Radi0ActivWaste wrote:

pretty sure it's already a lock for us to win the ship........ Rolling Eyes

lol jk but honestly it would be really sick to have marshall come to philly bounce <---wants marshall

if marshall comes you guys would have the best offense in the league but the sb is not happenin in philly i got no confidence in your d especially minus bdawk
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-06-25, 00:32

devo408 wrote:

yeah cant call out anything because whenever us raider fans say anything we get the al davis card lol. but hey we gotta dumbass owner and until he dies we'll always suck

lol I hate to do it but it's just TOO EASY! Similarly, I'm a HUGE Angel's baseball fan. I can talk them up all we want, but when someone brings up the fact that we choke in the playoffs to the Red Sox every year, I sadly can't argue about it until we actually beat them when it matters. With all that said, I guess I'm just trying to say I know how you feel lol.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-06-25, 01:12

oakland ahs 3 championships and made a sb apearance in 03 plus oakland didnt cheat the salary cap when they won their rings. case closed. btw that was a nice catch.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-06-25, 01:14

devo408 wrote:

guess ur to young to realize all the great things al has done for the raiders and the nfl. better do some research devo
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-06-25, 01:22

im not sayin al wasnt great he was a pioneer in how the league is today. but the guy is stuck in the 70's. it isnt like back then where just because your the fastest team your gonna dominate. guys are way more talented now and the game has changed alot. like i said until old al kicks the bucket we're never gonna go anywhere. and thanks for the catch comment
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-06-25, 01:25

devo408 wrote:

lol I hate to do it but it's just TOO EASY! Similarly, I'm a HUGE Angel's baseball fan. I can talk them up all we want, but when someone brings up the fact that we choke in the playoffs to the Red Sox every year, I sadly can't argue about it until we actually beat them when it matters. With all that said, I guess I'm just trying to say I know how you feel lol.

haha rob i feel you man whenever i say how good the raiders look this year or anything like that i hear about the draft or somethin else stupid al davis has done over the years. he constantly shoots our team in the foot lol
Back to top Go down
LEONARD
New MS Member
New MS Member
LEONARD

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-10-19, 00:58

this is funny s@it
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-10-19, 01:38

Ketcham wrote: lol I hate to do it but it's just TOO EASY! Similarly, I'm a HUGE Angel's baseball fan.

How are you an angels fan and a donkey's fan? Thats odd and suspect if you ask me....Whatever....As for the Pat Bowlen thing, it is what it is....You can bring up Al Davis and make fun of the mistakes he's made over the years. Thats fine. But the Raider's will never be broke. Your team is a different story....Enjoy the donkey's winning Ketcham...Enjoy every last win you can get...But, in due time your donkey's will have hell to pay once the Raider's return to prominence. They are due to comeback sooner or later..It will happen. And I will laugh as the franchise collects a superbowl trophy before you guys....That will be four compared to your...............wait a minute............how many trophies you guys got anyways????? Ok then.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-10-19, 02:23

[quote="TheDon270"]Ketcham wrote: lol I hate to do it but it's just TOO EASY! Similarly, I'm a HUGE Angel's baseball fan.

How are you an angels fan and a donkey's fan? Thats odd and suspect if you ask me....Whatever....As for the Pat Bowlen thing, it is what it is....You can bring up Al Davis and make fun of the mistakes he's made over the years. Thats fine. But the Raider's will never be broke. Your team is a different story....Enjoy the donkey's winning Ketcham...Enjoy every last win you can get...But, in due time your donkey's will have hell to pay once the Raider's return to prominence. They are due to comeback sooner or later..It will happen. And I will laugh as the franchise collects a superbowl trophy before you guys....That will be four compared to your...............wait a minute............how many trophies you guys got anyways????? Ok then.[/qu

We go to rings and 6 super bowl appearances but who's counting lol
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-10-19, 08:02

Hey mistafaded. Good to see that you been counting and your team has 6 superbowl apperances and two rings to show for it...out of those 4 superbowl losses, can you tell me how bad the donkey's got killed in those 4 superbowl losses? Just wondering...lol
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-10-19, 08:33

Yea pretty bad what's ur point
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-10-19, 09:42

Mistafaded...you don't get it but here's my point...you quickly barked out 6 superbowl appearences when out of 4 of those appearences, your team got butchered..that's something I wouldn't brag about or mention....at least I can say that the raiders won the superbowl 3 times out of there 5 appearences...and we have 1 afl title too...that would be something to brag about....for now you guys are more successful then the raiders...but in the history of the game, my team is better. Thank you
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-10-19, 10:00

My team is better lol come on dogg grow up who says that on the real you ask how many rings the broncos got and I told you o we go 2 and u got 3 what the raiders really need is a winning season on the real.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty2009-10-19, 10:05

Keep running it dogg...you guys need the winning season too...especially after last year's chokefest....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool Empty

Back to top Go down

lol pat bowlen u fool
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: Sports Talk :: NFL :: AFC Division Talk-
Jump to: