Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Official Falcons Thread

Go down 
+14
727DaBurg
Jak Perez
Swag Escobar
Big Hungry 702
MADDENKING57
Roddy 84 White
Baseballa
Devo
PapaSmurf
BOSTN BEANER
DaTBa1LHaWK
CJDAWGG14
Fudgy
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Official Falcons Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-06-19, 23:32

well i jsut wanted to make a post about my team. The falcons are going to be really competative this year with gonzalaz to add to there offence. There offence is going to be one of this best this upcoming year with one of the leading rushers last year with turner, Matt ryan the rookie of the year, Roddy white and now him...come on now...thats just not fair to the other teams.

There defence lost good guys like brooking at lineback but have also made up with the new comer Mike peterson...there secondary is the only problem i see with them...i look for them to make it to the playoffs
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-06-19, 23:40

this is now a sticky

how do you think ryan will preform in his sophomore year?

the addition of tony g is really nice and should help him out
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-06-19, 23:47

well if ryan could do that in jsut his rookie season...i dont see why he would be any worse if not better this upcoming season...and it will help him to with tony g

and jsut to add he did throw a touchdown pass on his first ever nfl attempt...i no he will have a great future in the nfl
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-06-20, 14:30

question is who is going to step up besides roddy white at the wr position?
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-06-20, 14:31

I think that with all the defenses lookin toward TUrner, that some of the WR's are gunna have a breakout year, and Ryan will have another good year.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-06-20, 21:26

well you have to think that they will most likely use tony g in a slot every once in a while...kinda like with dallas clark with indy...he couyld be really effective in the middle of the field
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-06-25, 17:58

they will put up hella points.. it will b hard to stop them.. now next offseason they gotta get STRAIT DEFENSE! haha mainly the secondary but a good vet LB would help.. the d line is their furthest concern on defense wit the way abraham been playin
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-07-02, 08:59

LOL, iTz Unr3al has his sig saying the RC isn't a GLITCH its SKILL which i agree with........ but he QB walks and he 3 hour DCs!!!!!! haha what a ******, too bad the falcons cant do that to find a way to the superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes i know the spygate jokes are coming!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Fudgy
Fudgy

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-07-02, 13:29

i wonder how they will use norewood now?
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-07-24, 15:03

matt ryan WILL do better

face it, his arm was tired because he didnt have no breaks

he threw alot before his rookie season trying to impress

now he had his arm for a break

PLAYSOFFS BABY
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-07-24, 15:13

[MSOG] Fudgy wrote:
i wonder how they will use norewood now?
i read that they will spell him more for turner this year so turner wont get as many carries as he did last year
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-07-24, 20:46

Turner was straight nasty last year.
Back to top Go down
Roddy 84 White
New MS Member
New MS Member
Roddy 84 White

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-07-25, 03:40

Baseballa wrote:
Turner was straight nasty last year.

yea buddy.

my boy roddy white is about to tear it up once again. YA DIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-07-25, 03:51

ima b the owner of ATL 1 day watch
Back to top Go down
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-07-25, 04:30

If they can get another pash rusher opposite of Abraham they will be a top 5 team, Offense is straight gutter, all Matt Ryan needs to do is manage the game and they can win 12 gms easy.

PIECE UP A-TOWN DOWN, SOUTHSIDE, COLLEGE PARK TO THE HEART, ZONE 3, GRADY BABY ALL DAY
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-07-27, 21:12

Atlanta will definently be a contender this year. The addition of Tony Gonzalez will only make atlanta mre of threat to ANY team this season. With Micheal " The Burner" Turner and Jurious Norwood coming off thier best seasons yet Atlanta should be the best team in the NFC South. They should make it to the superbowl but we'll see. Roddy White, Micheal Jenkins, and Harry Douglas all perfroming well during the regular season, it should be a great season this year and i am definently looking forward to the season. i cant wait!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-07-27, 23:38

BIG HUNGRY 702 wrote:
Atlanta will definently be a contender this year. The addition of Tony Gonzalez will only make atlanta mre of threat to ANY team this season. With Micheal " The Burner" Turner and Jurious Norwood coming off thier best seasons yet Atlanta should be the best team in the NFC South. They should make it to the superbowl but we'll see. Roddy White, Micheal Jenkins, and Harry Douglas all perfroming well during the regular season, it should be a great season this year and i am definently looking forward to the season. i cant wait!!!!!!!
they're offense is pretty godly this year but i dont seein em makin the super bowl. their defense isnt too great and they lost foxworth so thats only a step backwards imo
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-07-28, 01:46

they have no D they will be like the saints last year if anything .. and they dont play a ****** schedule this year... the year before they went 2-14 and they got a weak schedule and went 11-5 now they dont play too many bitches and the panthers are still reigning champs of the NFC south regardless so u cant just crown the falcons and the saints have made massive adjustments on D with the new coordinator and the players added u cannot just crown the falcons
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-07-28, 01:48

alot of the people that call them contenders can barely name 4 people on their D without looking it up
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-07-28, 18:53

stop riding saints cock swag lol...
Back to top Go down
Jak Perez
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-07-28, 22:30

DaBawseSwag wrote:
they have no D they will be like the saints last year if anything .. and they dont play a ****** schedule this year... the year before they went 2-14 and they got a weak schedule and went 11-5 now they dont play too many bitches and the panthers are still reigning champs of the NFC south regardless so u cant just crown the falcons and the saints have made massive adjustments on D with the new coordinator and the players added u cannot just crown the falcons

Exactly =)

The Falcons D is awfully suspect, and I really don't think their O should be considered as automatically dominant as everyone is claiming. Not to discredit their talent and potential, but Roddy White, Ryan, and Turner all had their biggest years at once. Given the toughness of their schedule, I'd like to see a little more before I start taking them for granted.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-07-28, 23:00

Jak Perez wrote:
DaBawseSwag wrote:

Exactly =)

The Falcons D is awfully suspect, and I really don't think their O should be considered as automatically dominant as everyone is claiming. Not to discredit their talent and potential, but Roddy White, Ryan, and Turner all had their biggest years at once. Given the toughness of their schedule, I'd like to see a little more before I start taking them for granted.

u cant discount what roddy white did, he had similar numbers the year before last... Turners first year starting and he was a stud and ryan was a rookie... u can say ok now people have video tape and all that so maybe turner and ryan dont have as big of years but roddy white has done it two years in a row now... their only real glaring problem is their D, its not even suspect, it sucks... they are gona have to outscore teams almost every game and u can see that doesnt work out to well cuz thats what NO tried to do last year... i still say carolina is the favorites to win the division but give the offence their credit when credit is due.. white, ryan, and turner all had their biggest years at once just says nothing to me cuz two of them it was their first year starting, of cource its their biggest year and the other one had a pretty good year the year before which tells me he is here to stay as a top 10-15 wr in the league..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Jak Perez
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-07-28, 23:50

I understand what you mean. Personally, I think all three are pretty talented, but I am just saying it would not be wise to automatically count on them as one of the league's most prolific offenses yet, even with Gonzalez. In an offensive shoot-out, I still like the Saints hands down. However, if the Falcons pick up from where they did last year, that could change pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-07-29, 04:44

Falcon_Fan727 wrote:
stop riding saints cock swag lol...

im just saying no one really talks about the saints this year... but its like how can u just down play a team that dropped 30 point games like nothing last year and still lost cause they had no D and this year they clearly focused on fixing that D everyone is all caught up in the excitment of falcons getting tony and matt ryan going 11-5 as a rookie they dont tend to look at the small things... like their D,or who they played last year and they didnt even win the division last year they were wildcard
Back to top Go down
Roddy 84 White
New MS Member
New MS Member
Roddy 84 White

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty2009-07-29, 12:54

Matty ice will lead us to the nfc south title DONT HATE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Falcons Thread   Official Falcons Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Falcons Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next