Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Maclin vs. Crabtee???

Go down 
+13
AntiTvon
David noooooooo
BOSTN BEANER
TheDon270
eFresh
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Radi0ActivWaste
Dannys559
Crunk
Swag Escobar
omarl02
Fudgy
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty
PostSubject: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty2009-05-17, 23:47

who do you think will have the better rookie season michael crabtree or jeremy maclin?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
omarl02
New MS Member
New MS Member
omarl02

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty2009-05-18, 00:06

i think Crabtree will have the better rookie season of the two , i know the eagles have a better passing game and donavan mcnabb but they have way more playmakers n weapons than the niners so Maclin ,and Crabtree with the niners might be the number 1 target in the passing game so i see Crabtree having the better season
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty2009-05-18, 02:40

maclin the 49ers dont even have an official starting QB yet and on top of that they plan to be a more rushing oriented team so that will impact crabtree's numbers the eagles pass more than run so thats more chances for maclin to touch the ball so maclin all day
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty2009-05-18, 02:44

Got to love DH-B isnt in this convo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
omarl02
New MS Member
New MS Member
omarl02

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty2009-05-18, 02:51

D H B cant compare to maclin or crabtree hes just fast not good
and besides Jamarcus Russel sucks bad more than alex smith lol Thank You
Back to top Go down
Dannys559
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Dannys559

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty2009-05-18, 03:49

lol u guys kno i have to post in here

i dont kno who will have the better rookie season though

if crabtree shows he can start in the preseason he will be the better rookie easily but right now hes like our 4th wr after bruce and morgan and bradon jones he should pass morgan or jones and be slot this year but idk

DARRIUS HEYWARD-BEY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty2009-05-20, 22:48

ill say maclin because he is alot faster or kinda the same in my opinion because maclin is a special teams god and crabtree i s a beastly WR but maclin has a better QB to throw to him and better players to block for him on kicks and punts.
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty2009-05-21, 23:13

imma have to pull for my boy maclin

the niners have to prove to me that they can get it done in the air before i can go with crabs
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty2009-05-22, 22:27

Maclin runs routes just as good as Maclin. Both Maclin and Crabtree are system players... We will have to see how this works out. You can't say JaMarcus sucks seeing as he has no line or a true #1 or #2 receiver.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

PostSubject: Re: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty2009-05-22, 23:56

LiL MooReR wrote:
Maclin runs routes just as good as Maclin.

???
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty2009-05-23, 00:45

how is dhb not as good as the other 2. dhb didnt have a good qb in college dhb played in a run 1st pro style offense he was always double teamed. maclin and micheal-i-have-crabs-tree played in a spread offense and they played in a divsion w/ the weakest d in college. dhb's qb threw 4 less then 3,000 yrds while maclin and crabs's qb's threw 4 over 5,000. dont listen 2 the media hype do ur homework b4 u run ur mouth.out crabs or maclin over in mizzoui and c how great there numbers would be. Maclin vs. Crabtee??? 411352
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty2009-05-23, 16:21

Fudgy wrote:
LiL MooReR wrote:
Maclin runs routes just as good as Maclin.

???
Maclin has never ran real routes and never had to playing out of a spread offense.
Back to top Go down
eFresh
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eFresh

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty2009-07-30, 20:14

DHB fits the raiders offensive scheme but i believe he will be a bust, no question about it. He's considered a bust in my mind because he shouldn't have been drafted that high in the first place so he's already in the hole. Maclin and Crabtree will both have productive rookie seasons but i would have to give it to maclin solely because of the team he is on, a great running game to open up the pass and a great qb to execute the play
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty2009-07-30, 21:19

You know what??? I died laughing when I seen those Niner fan's boasting about CRABS like he will be the s***. Your QB situation sucks, and I heard Jamarcus being brought up. He's better then the niner's fudgepacking QB's...You can bring up stats all you want, but the stats were accrued because of a easier schedule. As weak as the NFC west was, the Niner's should of had decent numbers. Come on now.....CRABS will be a bust like Mike Williams. CRABS needs a SPREAD SYSTEM to succeed. And the niner's scheme doesn't fit CRAB's what so ever. As for Maclin, I like the idea of McNabb throwing the ball to him. And with D-Jack there too, Maclin can be dangerous, cause D's will worry about D-Jack more. You Niner fans need to lay off the crack, weed, or whatever booze you guys are hopped up on, cause CRABS will suck. I think DHB will be better then CRABS. **** CRABS. Lousy STD with hands...
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty2009-07-30, 21:58

jeremy maclin will have a much better season because he has a better QB and player to block when he has the ball
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty2009-07-30, 22:50

Crabtree
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
David noooooooo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
David noooooooo

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty2009-08-06, 19:38

Looks like Maclin will have the better season because CRABTREE DOESNT WANT TO PLAY FOR THE NINERS HAHAHA .
Back to top Go down
AntiTvon
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty2009-08-06, 21:39

David noooooooo wrote:
Looks like Maclin will have the better season because CRABTREE DOESNT WANT TO PLAY FOR THE NINERS HAHAHA .

yup looks like maclin wins lol
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty2009-08-09, 01:41

Crabtree of course
Back to top Go down
jamesinmadison
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty2009-08-12, 16:47

...crabtree's hurting himself by holding out...he was going to have tough enough time adapting to a pro style offense....he's going to be a non factor now...

...not to say that jackson's success will mean maclin will make a similar adjustment, but give reid credit for figuring out how to fit a rookie wr into his scheme and coaching him well...that gives maclin the edge...

...as for dhb?...i guezs i'm still waiting for the light to come on in oakland...still waiting...
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty2009-08-12, 16:49

harvin....

speed kills
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty2009-08-12, 17:06

maclin the ygot a passing offense niners are a run offense
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

PostSubject: Re: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty2009-08-12, 17:12

Spice_Rack101 wrote:
Crabtree of course

haha how can you say crabtree when he isn't even on a team? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maclin vs. Crabtee???   Maclin vs. Crabtee??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Maclin vs. Crabtee???
Page 1 of 1