Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Michael Crabtree

Go down 
+17
losingkid345
CJDAWGG14
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Radi0ActivWaste
Talkandwalk11
SikxMaYheM
wayne019
Dannys559
omarl02
Militant X 1
PapaSmurf
Fudgy
BAKNAFEK88
Devo
Crunk
SdGator
Omar52
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-05-07, 06:46

san fran will finish either second or 3rd to seahawks or cards
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-05-07, 07:21

yea it wont be easy for 49ers jus cuz they got crabtree they still need to work on other things aswell
Back to top Go down
SikxMaYheM
New MS Member
New MS Member
SikxMaYheM

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-05-13, 21:24

The niners are a Quarterback away from being a very good team and a superbowl contender.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-05-15, 17:58

SikxMaYheM wrote:
The niners are a Quarterback away from being a very good team and a superbowl contender.

They also need a cornerback, 2 safeties, and a TE that can stay healthy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
omarl02
New MS Member
New MS Member
omarl02

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-05-15, 22:05

and not to mention we need a de andgood oline
Back to top Go down
Talkandwalk11
New MS Member
New MS Member
Talkandwalk11

Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-05-20, 19:12

I think 93 speed in madden.
In real life though in "game speed" he is one of the fastest players on the field if not the fastest.
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-05-20, 20:03

i think his speed should be atleast a 90 probably more because he is alot better than a 88
Back to top Go down
Talkandwalk11
New MS Member
New MS Member
Talkandwalk11

Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-05-20, 20:38

They have him slower than beanie wells , who is an 89 , they have crabtree set at an 88.

ALSO they have knowshon at 86?
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-05-21, 15:44

Talkandwalk11 wrote:
ALSO they have knowshon at 86?

i know thats just stupid he should be atleast a 90 in my opinion
Back to top Go down
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-05-22, 22:53

Dannys559a wrote:
baknafe

smith or hill?

ive seen alot of alex smith games and he did great even when our o-line wasnt good at all and he was throwing perfect passes on the run
cause he was always on the run

niners NFC WEST CHAMPIONS OF 09

CRABTREE 09 ROY

GORE CRABTREE DAVIS WILLIS CLEMENTS

I have to go with Shaun Hill. He is a winner. His arm may not be the strongest, but he is a hard nose QB that is a leader. An example is the run against the Cardinals when he lost is helmet and still fought for exra yards to get the first down. In Madden, Alex Smith is the better QB though. He is faster and has a better arm.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.LUCKYHANDSTICKETS.COM
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-06-13, 07:10

BAKNAFEK88 wrote:
Dannys559a wrote:
baknafe

smith or hill?

ive seen alot of alex smith games and he did great even when our o-line wasnt good at all and he was throwing perfect passes on the run

CRABTREE 09 ROY

I have to go with Shaun Hill. He is a winner. His arm may not be the strongest, but he is a hard nose QB that is a leader. An example is the run against the Cardinals when he lost is helmet and still fought for exra yards to get the first down. In Madden, Alex Smith is the better QB though. He is faster and has a better arm.
i agree i would rather Niners start alex tho because hes younger and has the arm to strech the field and thats one thing that Akex Smith can do
at the same time tho it i wouldnt be mad if Hill starts cuz hes proven he can win and play at a high lvl and is though ass helll
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-06-13, 19:23

alex smith blows 19 tds 31 picks. wow he is good. the dude is garbage as 4 crabs he is a diva he already compared himself to jerry rice. im glad we passed up crabs. his coach made him cry recently
Back to top Go down
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-06-13, 21:34

eliisnotcool wrote:
alex smith blows 19 tds 31 picks. wow he is good. the dude is garbage as 4 crabs he is a diva he already compared himself to jerry rice. im glad we passed up crabs. his coach made him cry recently

lmao do u know how many Raiders fan draft day videos there is youtube showing how pissed off they were for passing on Crabtree ur just a hater like all raider fans Crabtree is nothing near a diva his a shy guy he says he dont compare him self to no 1 he just wants to be him slef
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-06-14, 08:06

he did i heard it come out of his mouth he said he was jerry rice w/ moss and some other great wrs.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-06-14, 22:23

eliisnotcool wrote:
he did i heard it come out of his mouth he said he was jerry rice w/ moss and some other great wrs.

dude stfu that was on first take the lady asked him to compare his game to a player and thats all he did he wasnt bein a diva
Back to top Go down
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-06-15, 01:19

[LOK] devo408 wrote:
eliisnotcool wrote:

dude stfu that was on first take the lady asked him to compare his game to a player and thats all he did he wasnt bein a diva

seriously eliis Michael Crabtree is not a diva and is not nothing like a diva ..and you all know if the raiders would have picked Michael Crabtree all
Back to top Go down
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-06-15, 01:20

Omar52 wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
eliisnotcool wrote:

seriously eliis Michael Crabtree is not a diva and is not nothing like a diva ..and you all know if the raiders would have picked Michael Crabtree all

raiders fans would be happy as hell and would be saying how good he is and all that
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-06-15, 01:36

jus stop with this thread right now. It's turned into who likes Crabtree and who doesn't thread, and who's pissed cuz there team missed him in the draft. Crabtree won't really be a gem in the nfl cuz he has no QB to get the ball to him. idc what you say, Alex Smith really isn't good, even by my standards, and my QB is Tyler Thigpen. If the 9ers happen to get a reliable QB, then he might produce, but look at players like Calvin Johnson. We really only hear about him cuz of madden right now. He was elite in college, and without a QB he really isn't s***.

Look at guys like Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce(St Louis days) when Kurt was there. They were unstoppable. Look at them when Bulger got there, they were pretty nice, until he go injured and the backup came in and they really couldn't do much with that, so if you eant to jump on anybody, blame the QB, not the WR.
same thing goes with HB's. Blame the Oline, not him. it's his job to find holes, and if there are none, then he won't be able to find anything, BUT your gunna blame him regardless and forget that the Oline is supposed tio be there for him to make blocks.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-06-15, 01:37

Omar52 wrote:
Omar52 wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
eliisnotcool wrote:

raiders fans would be happy as hell and would be saying how good he is and all that

im not one of those raider fans, i think jeremy maclin is gonna be the best receiver out the whole group and thats who the raiders shoulda got
Back to top Go down
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-06-15, 05:56

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
jus stop with this thread right now. It's turned into who likes Crabtree and who doesn't thread, and who's pissed cuz there team missed him in the draft. Crabtree won't really be a gem in the nfl cuz he has no QB to get the ball to him. idc what you say, Alex Smith really isn't good, even by my standards, and my QB is Tyler Thigpen. If the 9ers happen to get a reliable QB, then he might produce, but look at players like Calvin Johnson. We really only hear about him cuz of madden right now. He was elite in college, and without a QB he really isn't s***.

Look at guys like Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce(St Louis days) when Kurt was there. They were unstoppable. Look at them when Bulger got there, they were pretty nice, until he go injured and the backup came in and they really couldn't do much with that, so if you eant to jump on anybody, blame the QB, not the WR.
same thing goes with HB's. Blame the Oline, not him. it's his job to find holes, and if there are none, then he won't be able to find anything, BUT your gunna blame him regardless and forget that the Oline is supposed tio be there for him to make blocks.

agree with everything except Calvin Johnson is still one of the best recievers in the nfl with a bad Qb
Back to top Go down
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-06-15, 22:43

[LOK] devo408 wrote:
Omar52 wrote:
Omar52 wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
eliisnotcool wrote:

im not one of those raider fans, i think jeremy maclin is gonna be the best receiver out the whole group and thats who the raiders shoulda got

Great point on Maclin. He is a beast and out of all of the WRs, he is in the best situation right now. I definitely think he will have the best season of the big three (DHB, Crabs and Maclin). Hakim Nicks will be pretty productive also.

I saw the clip when Crabs was interviewed. He did say that he wants to be like Jerry RIce and does compare himself to Michael Irvin. I see nothing wrong with wanted to be like the best wr ever and comparing your style of play to a player that played the game the way his current coach, SIngletary wants his players to play, physical.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.LUCKYHANDSTICKETS.COM
losingkid345
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-06-16, 13:05

BAKNAFEK88 wrote:
Dannys559a wrote:
baknafe

smith or hill?

CRABTREE 09 ROY

I'm kind of torn between smith and Hill, because both have their strong points. Smith has the potential to be a playmaker because of his ability to move around the pocket, but the kid has had a different offensive coordinator ever since his rookie year so its been tough for him to develope. Hill is simply just a winner, he gets stuff done and doesn't worry too much about stats or anything. From i'm reading right now about camp, Smith looks like he might get the start, but i wouldn't count Hill out of anything either.
Back to top Go down
RaiderAlex21
New MS Member
New MS Member
RaiderAlex21

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-06-18, 17:57

BAKNAFEK88 wrote:
LiL MooReR wrote:
BAKNAFEK88 wrote:
First of all, Crabtree is one of the more humble players out there. He will not present any problems. Too many people get caught up in this whole WRs are divas concept. Crabs said that he likes fashion so all of a sudden he is a diva. Please! For your information devo408, the Niners are one of the up and coming teams in the NFC. Don't be surprised to see a playoff appearance. Who is your team?

He told the Raiders that he didnt want them to draft him... kinda says hes selfish player.

I don't know where you read that, but he never told any team not to draft him. I am connected to people who are behind the scenes with the NFL and trust me that is far from the truth.

I don't know what he said or to who, but neither do you. Unless your there in the meetings between Crabtree and said teams, then you have no way of knowing regardless of who you know.

SikxMaYheM wrote:

I'm a Raider fan so I'm obviously biased for my team and against the niners, but you can't seriously believe your just 1 player away (a QB) from a SB?

Omar52 wrote:
eliisnotcool wrote:

lmao do u know how many Raiders fan draft day videos there is youtube showing how pissed off they were for passing on Crabtree ur just a hater like all raider fans Crabtree is nothing near a diva his a shy guy he says he dont compare him self to no 1 he just wants to be him slef

I personally don't think Crabtree is a diva. Sometimes he can come across as a me-first type of player and I'm not super impressed with his route running but aside from that he seems like a decent player attitude wise. Also, you shouldn't claim all Raider fans are haters just because a few have an opinion on a player that you happen to like. That'd be like if I called you a hater because I know a 49er fan that said Asomugha sucked and wasnt a good CB simply because he was on the Raiders and that Nate Clements was much better.

P.S. I think crabs should have somewhere between 90-94 speed
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-06-18, 23:38

bruh you trippin i dont think he should be anywhere over a 90 maybe 91 speed dude was expected to run 4.5-4.6 range and with the new speed ratings he's around where he should be. maybe if he ran the 40 he mighta hit 90
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty2009-06-19, 02:20

crabtree will have 85-88 speed at best.

he isnt that fast
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Crabtree   Michael Crabtree - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Crabtree
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next