Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

who wanna talk shyt?

Go down 
+8
EggzOverEazy
PapaSmurf
tuki94
beeman999
CJDAWGG14
-iBleedGreen-
Crunk
jrcianci
12 posters
AuthorMessage
jrcianci
New MS Member
New MS Member
jrcianci

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-27

who wanna talk shyt? Empty
PostSubject: who wanna talk shyt?   who wanna talk shyt? Empty2009-04-23, 19:47

the panthers signed jake delhomme to 5 yr extension and i love it. All he's done for us and people say we need a new qb hes took us to some big games and yeh we lost them all but look at the pats they went 16-0 and lost super bowl so talk bout dem who's to say jake delhomme isnt what made steve smith be recognized and he came off elbow surgery and lead us to the best record of panther history 12-4 and i cant wait till draft and kick off day but till them i will rep them online !
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: who wanna talk shyt?   who wanna talk shyt? Empty2009-04-23, 20:00

Too bad he cant throw play action/short passes seeing as Williams and Stewart run the hell out of the ball.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: who wanna talk shyt?   who wanna talk shyt? Empty2009-04-23, 21:23

Hey good luck.. maybe you won't get stomped in the playoffs next year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: who wanna talk shyt?   who wanna talk shyt? Empty2009-04-23, 21:34

lol Sam, u think they gunna make it to the playoffs. with my nicca Peppers tryna leave, I'd be very surprsied if they mnade it to the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: who wanna talk shyt?   who wanna talk shyt? Empty2009-04-23, 21:37

Oh no, Jake is a bum IMO.. after last years performance against the Cards.. terrible. Just terrible.. so yes JRC I will be talking s***.. oh and BTW Smash and Dash are L. White and C. Johnson.. just to get that straight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: who wanna talk shyt?   who wanna talk shyt? Empty2009-04-23, 22:19

he isnt a bad qb but he is inconsistent as hell. he oculd have a 3 touchdown game then throw 3 picks in the next game. i would take a qb with less talent and more consistency then a qwb with more talent but is inconsistent
Back to top Go down
jrcianci
New MS Member
New MS Member
jrcianci

PostSubject: Re: who wanna talk shyt?   who wanna talk shyt? Empty2009-04-24, 17:30

well dis is pissin me off fuk all u haters jake is is betta dan tavaris jack dick and and jamarcus r u serius and he came off elbow surgery and did pretty good he just didnt have it in dat game and for u idesolate we r not no damn smash and dash we r DOUBLE TROULBE (baby) but hey im a realist and jake is inconsistent
Back to top Go down
jrcianci
New MS Member
New MS Member
jrcianci

PostSubject: Re: who wanna talk shyt?   who wanna talk shyt? Empty2009-04-24, 17:34

and yeh pep is good and he's tryna leave but one man doesnt win a ball game is da whole team and 56 men plus coaches and yall dont think well make it to playoffs (JUST WATCH AND SEE AND IF THEY DONT I WILL GET MY ASS UP HERE AND OPOLOGIZE AND SAY JAKE DELHOMME SUCKS)
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: who wanna talk shyt?   who wanna talk shyt? Empty2009-04-24, 17:52

in the toughest division, them making the playoffs is going to be a hard challenge
Back to top Go down
jrcianci
New MS Member
New MS Member
jrcianci

PostSubject: Re: who wanna talk shyt?   who wanna talk shyt? Empty2009-04-24, 17:56

yeh but we all heart if we cant nobody can
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: who wanna talk shyt?   who wanna talk shyt? Empty2009-04-24, 20:07

man ATL is jus too much for them now.. we gonna b the #1 in nfc south period...
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: who wanna talk shyt?   who wanna talk shyt? Empty2009-04-24, 20:57

[TFH] 7florida2fynest7 wrote:
That's one of the toughest divisions in the league, seeing as they have 4 decent teams, making it difficult to get in the playoffs. I see ATL and Carolina being a close matchup in the division
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: who wanna talk shyt?   who wanna talk shyt? Empty2009-04-24, 21:14

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
[TFH] 7florida2fynest7 wrote:
That's one of the toughest divisions in the league, seeing as they have 4 decent teams, making it difficult to get in the playoffs. I see ATL and Carolina being a close matchup in the division

yea i kno, but the harder the div and if we succeed the more better
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: who wanna talk shyt?   who wanna talk shyt? Empty2009-04-24, 21:51

jake IS a good QB, and he does his job well, he runs our offense. he struggles with consistency, but in the regular season its a non-issue because with the team we have now he will get us to the playoffs.

and Samsel... get off of lendale's nuts... ur a philly fan for fucks sake, act like one.... trying to be down with swagger jackers like lendale and CJ... pffffft. who was a better running back last year... D Will or CJ... D Will, yes. and who was better last year? Lendale White or Johnathan Stewart.... PANTHERS WIN AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
jrcianci
New MS Member
New MS Member
jrcianci

PostSubject: Re: who wanna talk shyt?   who wanna talk shyt? Empty2009-04-25, 12:20

eggs u r my boy thanks for that samsel u really do need to stop suckin lendales and cj balls panthers had best rushin attack period point blank .double trouble not no damn smash and dash
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: who wanna talk shyt?   who wanna talk shyt? Empty2009-04-25, 13:06

jrcianci wrote:
the panthers signed jake delhomme to 5 yr extension and i love it. All he's done for us and people say we need a new qb hes took us to some big games and yeh we lost them all but look at the pats they went 16-0 and lost super bowl so talk bout dem who's to say jake delhomme isnt what made steve smith be recognized and he came off elbow surgery and lead us to the best record of panther history 12-4 and i cant wait till draft and kick off day but till them i will rep them online !

lol yea the pats lost after goin 18-0 but we didnt lose cuz our qb couldnt complete a pass and threw a few picks.. we lost cuz the giants were better then us that day.. Jake has lost a lot of big games by making dumb mistakes not by the other team just being flat out better..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Hollywood x 12
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Hollywood x 12

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: who wanna talk shyt?   who wanna talk shyt? Empty2009-05-27, 13:35

JR we all know the Falcons are going to win the division.... With Jake at QB you guys will NEVER win anything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hollywoood12
goonny23
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: who wanna talk shyt?   who wanna talk shyt? Empty2009-05-27, 14:51

yea jake is a great qb but hes not clutch the gaints were the better team dat day so dont compare and steve smith is good jake didnt make him wat he is steve always comes back for the play if anything steve smith makes jake better qb ya digg GO BEARS!!
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: who wanna talk shyt?   who wanna talk shyt? Empty2009-06-05, 05:15

jake is terrible. didnt he throw 4 or 5 picks against oakland last yr? i think so. he might be better then russell but atleast russell doesnt throw the ball 2 the wrong team. russelll didnt have much of an o- line either. hmmm..... big mistake signing him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who wanna talk shyt?   who wanna talk shyt? Empty

Back to top Go down

who wanna talk shyt?
Page 1 of 1