Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

West Coast or Seattle?

Go down 
+5
rahma7
KidProDiiGy
sliqnes
Modrewgnu
ELeiser17
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ELeiser17
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-12

West Coast or Seattle? Empty
PostSubject: West Coast or Seattle?   West Coast or Seattle? Empty2009-04-12, 01:09

Which offensive playbook do you think is better? I know a lot of you will most likely say Seattle just because the West Coast playbook does not have any shotgun formations, but I'm more focused on the Far and Near formations.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: West Coast or Seattle?   West Coast or Seattle? Empty2009-04-12, 02:55

I like the near and far plays better out of the seattle playbook, but they are both decent and the west coast offense pb gets overlooked a lot. I have looked at them both and i decided to go with seattle pb earlier in the season, and i am a guy who rarely uses shotgun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
ELeiser17
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: West Coast or Seattle?   West Coast or Seattle? Empty2009-04-12, 09:21

I think I might have to go with Seattle. My plan was to start playing under center more but I can't be without shotgun if someone starts bringing heat. Gun Snugs Flip is in Seattle which is a bonus.
Back to top Go down
sliqnes
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
sliqnes

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: West Coast or Seattle?   West Coast or Seattle? Empty2009-04-12, 12:33

I used both books but Sea always just is a good fit for my team.
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: West Coast or Seattle?   West Coast or Seattle? Empty2009-04-12, 13:33

I will prolly go with west coast they have good running formations and i love to run the ball all day
Back to top Go down
rahma7
New MS Member
New MS Member
rahma7

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: West Coast or Seattle?   West Coast or Seattle? Empty2009-04-12, 13:51

I use TB
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: West Coast or Seattle?   West Coast or Seattle? Empty2009-04-12, 15:34

ELeiser17 wrote:
I think I might have to go with Seattle. My plan was to start playing under center more but I can't be without shotgun if someone starts bringing heat. Gun Snugs Flip is in Seattle which is a bonus.

sup Eleiser17? i think that i saw you posting on VG in the West Coast section. i responded there on this topic a while back. personally, i use the Ravens and i love the West Coast playbook over the SEA. however, like you said here...maybe the SEA maybe a better fit because i could come out from under center at any time. and yes...i to love the Near and Far formations as well.

P.S. you need to swing by the "Introduce Yourself" thread so that our member here in MS can get more familiar with you. and....what types of plays do you set as your audbiles for the WCO or SEA playbooks?
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: West Coast or Seattle?   West Coast or Seattle? Empty2009-04-12, 16:13

ELeiser17 wrote:
Which offensive playbook do you think is better? I know a lot of you will most likely say Seattle just because the West Coast playbook does not have any shotgun formations, but I'm more focused on the Far and Near formations.

if u gunna use the west coast u gunna have to have a mobile qb

use a lot of screens and stuff out of the single back

and also get the no huddle near write up in the offense section

both playbooks r nice ... only think one has no shotgun n other does
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: West Coast or Seattle?   West Coast or Seattle? Empty2009-04-12, 17:14

Seattle is a good running playbook with the near and far formations, but the Singleback: Ace Twins is the best formation IMO.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: West Coast or Seattle?   West Coast or Seattle? Empty2009-04-13, 13:36

i think everybody should at least have one gun formation in their PB so i have to go with seattle
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: West Coast or Seattle?   West Coast or Seattle? Empty2009-04-14, 09:52

LiL MooReR wrote:
Seattle is a good running playbook with the near and far formations, but the Singleback: Ace Twins is the best formation IMO.

SEA pb doesn't have many screen plays in it does it?
Back to top Go down
sliqnes
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
sliqnes

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: West Coast or Seattle?   West Coast or Seattle? Empty2009-04-14, 11:37

Militant X 1 wrote:
LiL MooReR wrote:

SEA pb doesn't have many screen plays in it does it?

It has a few i think mostly hb screens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Coast or Seattle?   West Coast or Seattle? Empty

Back to top Go down

West Coast or Seattle?
Page 1 of 1