Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?

Go down 
+14
Baseballa
xXBlackiceXx
Mckkz044
eFresh
iCky Sticks
Crunk
Swag Escobar
Militant X 1
Ketcham While They're Hot
BuNcH219
Mickey
D_Cash
tuki94
IASI Desperado
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IASI Desperado
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-01-20

What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty
PostSubject: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-04-07, 16:27

How much you think they will drop his stats due to his complete drop off the screen with returning the ball granted he's become a better receiver but in chicago that dont say much
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-04-07, 17:01

hes pretty much a main reciever which means he wont be at the kick return like he used to be, so his stats will drop a lil bit but nuthin too big
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-04-07, 17:57

His overall shouldn't be high....His overall should be like an 80 with a speed of 99
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-04-09, 09:14

i dont even understand how he is 99 speed, i guess its that high to simulate how well he does on special teams.
Back to top Go down
BuNcH219
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BuNcH219

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-04-09, 09:45

[STARS] Mickey wrote:
i dont even understand how he is 99 speed, i guess its that high to simulate how well he does on special teams.
have u seen the dude run? how u think he was the first player ever on madden with 100 speed? i think he's gonna have a breakout year along with earl bennett, now that cutlers in chicago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ea-dynasty.com
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-04-09, 10:17

BuNcH219 wrote:
[STARS] Mickey wrote:
have u seen the dude run? how u think he was the first player ever on madden with 100 speed? i think he's gonna have a breakout year along with earl bennett, now that cutlers in chicago.

Hester had problems catching balls from Kyle Orton even...I don't think he'll be able to come close to keeping up wth Cutler's rocket arm...
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-04-09, 11:03

now that Cutler is in town....i think that Hester will improve greatly at the wr position and that he will put up some decent numbers.
Back to top Go down
BuNcH219
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BuNcH219

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-04-09, 11:17

Ketcham while they're hot wrote:
BuNcH219 wrote:
[STARS] Mickey wrote:

Hester had problems catching balls from Kyle Orton even...I don't think he'll be able to come close to keeping up wth Cutler's rocket arm...

yeah cuz he had to slow down to try and catch em. lol forte pounds the rock, sets up playaction, cutler bomb to hester. who's gonna out run him to the ball? nobody in the nfc north thats for sure. cheers
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-04-10, 05:53

BuNcH219 wrote:
Ketcham while they're hot wrote:
BuNcH219 wrote:
[STARS] Mickey wrote:

yeah cuz he had to slow down to try and catch em. lol forte pounds the rock, sets up playaction, cutler bomb to hester. who's gonna out run him to the ball? nobody in the nfc north thats for sure. cheers

well the bears might be your team and all but hester isnt a #1 WR he needs someone to take attention off him to make him better, also pounding the rock and setting up playaction sounds easy but does it ever happen like that? lol and they dont have a super dominate run game forte might be good and all but they arent the panthers and hester isnt steve smith lol
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-04-10, 21:54

Hester = Speedy wide out who cant run routes nor catch a ball and take a hit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
BuNcH219
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BuNcH219

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-04-10, 22:05

Earl Bennet is gonna have a breakout year re-uniting with Cutler.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-04-11, 15:07

hester is a strait kick returner, at best he can be a #2 reciever in the NFL
Back to top Go down
BuNcH219
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BuNcH219

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-04-11, 18:58

Militant X 1 wrote:
now that Cutler is in town....i think that Hester will improve greatly at the wr position and that he will put up some decent numbers.

AMEN BROTHER.
Back to top Go down
iCky Sticks
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-04-11, 23:01

regardless of how well he is at catchin the ball, he is afraid to take a hit, that is what changed this year, he no longer took risky moves in return situations, dont expect him to go all out for a catch over the middle
Back to top Go down
IASI Desperado
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-04-13, 01:38

I'm naturally pessimistic when it comes to the bears so who knows
Back to top Go down
eFresh
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eFresh

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-07-30, 20:20

tuki94 wrote:
hester is a strait kick returner, at best he can be a #2 reciever in the NFL

On any other, if not most, teams would have him as a slot receiver (AT BEST!)
He's a RETURN man and one of the best ever, hester was only thought of because of his speed..not his hands.
Back to top Go down
Mckkz044
New MS Member
New MS Member
Mckkz044

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-08-09, 01:41

Have any of you gone to the Bears training camp? The WRs are looking very good, I went twice and both times I was surprised how good our WRs are! Juaguin Iglesias/Devin Hester/Eark Bennett/Bradon Rideau are looking very good! Around the 5th game Devin will be moved to 2nd WR because of Bennett or Rideau(This dude looks like Plaxico not joking during the friday training camp he burned the CB twice both times for a TD, he is 6'4 Wts200 and runs a 4.35 tellin yall now watch #84!
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-08-09, 10:07

LiL MooReR wrote:
Hester = Speedy wide out who cant run routes nor catch a ball and take a hit.

lol u really never watch the bears do u or do u just make assumptions based on wat u hear ppl say? hester was a lil injured last yr n was his first yr at wr in the NFL. do u knw wide oyut is a tough position to come in and learn then he went on to post 665yrds dats not easy on your first. plus he would have had more if orton didnt misss hester a billion times last yr. n hes not giving up all returns just kickoffs he is still the punt returner they dnt want him giving away all the return duties so i dnt think his rating should drop just because he wants to be a full time wr.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-08-10, 18:19

Hes a beast lol.
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-08-10, 18:28

he will be a good wildcat person and throw screens to and he will get open on crossing routes but he wont be anythign dominant
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-08-10, 18:58

im talkin bout on madden lol. I just toss a screen at him and i can score pretty easily
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-08-10, 23:18

beeman999 wrote:
he will be a good wildcat person and throw screens to and he will get open on crossing routes but he wont be anythign dominant

1st the wildcat is overrated it won't be as effective cause team r game planning for it now. N 2nd devin is gonna be effective. Teams have to wry bout forte n olse n clark. Wait u'l c u guys play bears twice a yr.
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-08-11, 01:11

hester is gonna be sick cuz with how slow defenses are and him bein 99 spd and a good QB now he will be good and i think he can get in the mid 80s this yr if he excels but i think he needs a #1 WR next to him but if devin has a good yr i think he will get to a 85-86 ovr JMO
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-08-11, 09:23

Yeah but all his other stats r in the 60's which sux his only high stats r his juke spin agility acc n speed. I hope devin proves all these doubters wrong n have a 900-1000 yrd yr.
Back to top Go down
Any23Time
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Any23Time

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty2009-08-13, 20:51

You guys must have all forgotten a year ago Eddie Royal wasnt a WR he was KR just like Hester was. Cutler saw him and said hey Shanahan lets try him at wide out they did and boom 90 catches and 980 yards later with like 5 touchdowns turned out to not be so bad. Lets also think here 5-10 182 lbs now who does that remind you of? Kind of sounds like 5-11 190 lbs hmmm thats Hester so your gonna say a bigger guy whose more explosive wont do well. Im not buying it i. I get he is not a number 1 he is a SOLID number 2 guy for sure. And could very well be one of the best number 2 guys in the leauge in a year or two. Also remember Royal didnt make himself Cutler made Royal just like Cutler will make Hester. By the way Hester had 665 yards and 3 touchdowns last year with Kyle " Captain NeckBeard " Orton and was a full time KR and PR with some injuries an still posted those numbers. I dont know about you but i dont see how gaining a Pro Bowl QB and gaining experience makes him not better. Im gonna go ahead and say this year at least 1,000 yards rec and some where between 5 to 10 TDs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next