Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME

Go down 
+5
BOSTN BEANER
BlackMassRevrend
EggzOverEazy
chrisc2006
bigbuddah
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME   HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME Empty2009-04-07, 02:24

i need ppl's in put on how to effectly use ur back in passing game. i rarely use my back in passing game unless its a decoy streak. so i need some suggestions!!!!
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME   HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME Empty2009-04-07, 02:33

Streaks up the seam work sometimes if you are hitting fades on them to the outside. Make their safety cheat to the outside fade and you have yourself a TD. You could always just put them on a curl and playmaker them to get open. Delayed routes and flat routes are money too if you have someone like Parker or Westbrook catching the passes.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME   HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME Empty2009-04-07, 02:55

well those are the 2 backs i have haha
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME   HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME Empty2009-04-07, 02:59

yeah the streaks with ur RBs work... the most killer RB route i think u can use are the circle routes, and you throw it when they a few yards past the LOS and they should be good for 5 YAC against most defenses.
Back to top Go down
BlackMassRevrend
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BlackMassRevrend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME   HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME Empty2009-04-07, 08:55

You could hot route them to do outs,ive found alot of success with this.I also use dual hb sets and swap the packages to put my speed back in the fb spot,especially in tight sets.It can create matchup probs for the d.I like put my speed back in the slot and ihe can create seperation especially if covered by a LB
Back to top Go down
http://will_dimonde@yahoo.com
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME   HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME Empty2009-04-07, 09:40

when people start reading the circle routes u have ur rbs on it doesnt hurt to call a play outa the same formation that has ur rb on one of those triangle lookin routes... if someone is manually covering him they are gona try to jump the route when he cuts up field and when u pull out that triangle route he doesnt cut upfield he cuts hard back to the middle and it will throw them off... they jump it as if it was a circle route and ur rb is back in the middle of the field while their LB they are manually using is still out by one of the hash marks its an easy 7-10 yard gain if u use both of them effectively..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME   HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME Empty2009-04-07, 10:00

[STARS] EggzOverEazy wrote:
yeah the streaks with ur RBs work... the most killer RB route i think u can use are the circle routes, and you throw it when they a few yards past the LOS and they should be good for 5 YAC against most defenses.

yeah i agree! i love those circle routes because the RB can get open very quickly in order to avoid a blitz. also...it is very go to use for those short yardage downs. after i have popped my opponent with a variety of short passes to Heap...i know that they are planning to cover him in short yardage situations so...i spring a circle route on them to McGahee or Rice instead.

P.S. plus with more speedier backs like Westbrook, Parker and Johnson etc; you could actually motion them to the flats and throw a bullet pass to them. they should be wide open!
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME   HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME Empty2009-04-07, 11:03

If you notice your opponent is in Man Coverage you should hot route your speed RB to an out route and thats an easy 10+ yard gain. Against zone defense if it's a cover 2 send the RB on a deep streak and cover 3 look to use the circle route out of the backfield you will find alot of success with this.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME   HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME Empty2009-04-07, 11:50

i cant believe nobody said it...screens.
when i used the eagles i used to throw screens to westbrook alot
anther good route for running backs...come out in shotgun and hot route the running back to do a slant there almost always open if you have WR's running on that side of the field that you made your RB do the slant toward.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME   HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME Empty2009-04-07, 12:36

Buddah, Nawf posted something about this in xclusive.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME   HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME Empty2009-04-13, 17:03

ill check it out...if gotten a little more success wit getting my backs the ball in the passing game...ive done angle routes and circles i jus have a hard time calling a play for 1 wr instead of a play that has options so i gotta use that for certain situations caus i kno its not bad to call a play for your playmakers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME   HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW TO EFFECTLY USE RB'S IN PASSING GAME
Page 1 of 1