Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Ever though about just giving up madden...?

Go down 
+7
AsTrOz o
godfather12404
BOSTN BEANER
Militant X 1
Mcnair2Wycheck
CJDAWGG14
Hollywood x 12
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollywood x 12
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Hollywood x 12

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Ever though about just giving up madden...? Empty
PostSubject: Ever though about just giving up madden...?   Ever though about just giving up madden...? Empty2009-03-13, 22:47

I swear cats are jsut hella lame online seems like they can't play not one just regular game! I mean i know you have to have a game plan to win, but it's just stupid FB dive FB dive Fb dive then RC RC RC then after that a little run around till someone gets open, like for reall? If any of you guys on here wanna get a straight up game no BS just hit me up cuz im tirded of the lame niggas.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hollywoood12
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Ever though about just giving up madden...?   Ever though about just giving up madden...? Empty2009-03-13, 22:53

Everybody thinks about givin up. Even players who at the MC and s*** cuz of the nonsense.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Ever though about just giving up madden...?   Ever though about just giving up madden...? Empty2009-03-13, 23:46

I seriously can't take someone seriously who uses that word. And anyway, it's pretty bad sometimes. I find 4/5 games to be pretty clean and I go after high ranked people and for the few who arent I just play dirty back. When it happens sometimes I quit for a day or 2 or I just get angry and bum hunt for 5 or 6 games, but Ive never thought about quitting. At least in 09. In 08 I stopped playing about 6 weeks before 09 came out because I was sick of DC glitchers. But since there is nothing quite that bad this year I'll kep playing until Madden 10 comes out.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Ever though about just giving up madden...?   Ever though about just giving up madden...? Empty2009-03-13, 23:48

i love the FB Dive personally. and the RC doesn't bother me either bruh! they are a part of the game. however, it is all of the "glitching" that ticks me off! and that alone...makes me want to leave madden alone and just play FN3....and....FN4 when it drops!
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Ever though about just giving up madden...?   Ever though about just giving up madden...? Empty2009-03-14, 07:56

yo hollywood i have never played u hit me up for a game... i play sim but my xbox live membership ends on st pattys day and i wont renew it for i little while, i just need a break from madden and call of duty 4 so ill renew my membership in a few weeks but if u want a sim game b4 tuesday im down hit me up.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
godfather12404
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Ever though about just giving up madden...?   Ever though about just giving up madden...? Empty2009-03-14, 08:26

i never really think about giving it up, i usually just start getting bored with the same old plays and formations. it seems like this time of the year, there isnt much that hasnt been seen already. ea really needs to expand our playbook options, by either formation shifts coming back, or custom playbooks online. i think either one would make it interesting all year long. everyone worrys about the glitches happening with both those, but i say hey, ppl are gonna glitch no matter what, so why not.
Back to top Go down
AsTrOz o
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
AsTrOz o

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Ever though about just giving up madden...?   Ever though about just giving up madden...? Empty2009-03-14, 09:39

ya man i tried to give it up twice because of dumb stuff, but i couldnt.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Ever though about just giving up madden...?   Ever though about just giving up madden...? Empty2009-03-14, 10:47

i dont understand why people insist on playing random dudes online. i mean, we know people play like s***, they play stupid, and win, lose, or draw its just not fun. and most of the time, its not a difficult game....

SO.... why don't you just ONLY play people from here? you're guaranteed a glitch free game against serious competition.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Ever though about just giving up madden...?   Ever though about just giving up madden...? Empty2009-03-14, 11:23

[STARS] EggzOverEazy wrote:
i dont understand why people insist on playing random dudes online. i mean, we know people play like s***, they play stupid, and win, lose, or draw its just not fun. and most of the time, its not a difficult game....

SO.... why don't you just ONLY play people from here? you're guaranteed a glitch free game against serious competition.
it's simple E. because playing the "same-ole" people all of the time gets old, stale, boring and monotinous! i love playing people that aren't too familiar with me and my style of play. i have played a few of my MS brothers and LOVED IT!! however, for me to just play people from here? my personality won't let me do that! so, i'll take the risk of running into a few bums here and there online. and then...whenever i do run into a glitching bum....i feel like i just got owned Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Ever though about just giving up madden...?   Ever though about just giving up madden...? Empty2009-03-14, 13:23

i just couldnt give up madden
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Ever though about just giving up madden...?   Ever though about just giving up madden...? Empty2009-03-14, 14:55

Maybe take a few days off or even a week, but i could never just give it up for good. Its an awesome game!!
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Ever though about just giving up madden...?   Ever though about just giving up madden...? Empty2009-03-15, 02:17

Militant X 1 wrote:
[STARS] EggzOverEazy wrote:

it's simple E. because playing the "same-ole" people all of the time gets old, stale, boring and monotinous! i love playing people that aren't too familiar with me and my style of play. i have played a few of my MS brothers and LOVED IT!! however, for me to just play people from here? my personality won't let me do that! so, i'll take the risk of running into a few bums here and there online. and then...whenever i do run into a glitching bum....i feel like i just got owned Evil or Very Mad

I agree totally. Plus if I run into someone who plays dirty I just play dirty back. It's not my typical MO but it can feel sweet to beat these bums. Plus I find that about 70-80% of the games I play, including highly ranked players are really not that bad. Besides, you can already scout someone in the lobby before deciding weather to play them or not like I won't play TB playbook, unless obviously it is a person who I know and know doesn't cheat.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Ever though about just giving up madden...?   Ever though about just giving up madden...? Empty2009-03-15, 11:15

i take breaks from madden so i play Far Cry 2 and then i go back to madden when some one wants me to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever though about just giving up madden...?   Ever though about just giving up madden...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ever though about just giving up madden...?
Page 1 of 1