Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden?

Go down 
+7
THiZzLeWiZzLe
xXTHeEddYXx
2ToN
MiamiXCanes
Oldstalecheetos
BOSTN BEANER
NinersWillis52
11 posters
AuthorMessage
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-05-13

what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? Empty
PostSubject: what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden?   what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? Empty2010-05-17, 14:25

mine would have to be when i was playing my brother in madden o7 for xbox we both collected football cards back then and i lost a bunch of my cards to him some autographed cards some jersey pieces even a barry sanders rookie card so i was pissed! so i was down in the series 2-0 and i was like i'll play u one last time for all of your cards who ever wins gets the other persons who collection... so the stakes were high and we even drew out a contract for this game lol the rules were that you had to play by the rules no unnecesary going for it on 4th or any of that garbage and you had to use your favorite football team... so this was madden 07 right and his favorite team was the chargers and this is when they had brees and all those studs and i was using the forty niners whos overall was a 67 lol so basically it came down to who could use their team best and who knew each others tendencies the most so basically we played and it was pretty close until the end of the third cause i threw two ints (my only ones for the game) and he returned them for tds... so going into the fourth the score was like 35 21 or some crap and i had basically vernon davis and frank gore on offense with alex smith at qb and all i had on d was manny lawson and i think ahmed plummer so basically it went to a scoreless fourth quarter and i was down by two touchdowns at the two minute warning and he was punting to me well i return the punt from the 3 to the like 44 on his side and the first play i call after that is a play that has VD going on a quick out cause every first down he called a strong blitz because i was running it a lot so i bulleted the pass in there and i got a 44 yard touchdown i decided not to go for the onside and let my defense do its job so the first play hes hella stupid and calls a pass and i almost pick it off second down is a run and then i call a time out third he throws it again and i pick it off with shawntae spencer and return in to the 10 yard line and after a couple runs i get it in for the touchdown so its all tied up, theres about 39 seconds left on the clock and i go for the onside kick... back then i didnt know how to do these to save my life and i prayed like twice before i kicked it lol but i recovered it but it was too short so we had to re kick the second time i kick it it bounces off the hands team and i recover it so the score is tied and im on my 47 so i call a pass play and its a play action, i hike it and i see my first option frank gore get crushed at the line so im like FML!!!! so i roll to my right with smith and shawn merrimen tries to sack me but alex shakes him off and i see arnaz battle open and i throw it to him and he drops it! im like what da FFFFFFF.... so theres about 16 seconds left and i call the exact same play! i think he called a cover three because what happens next is trippy so this time gore doesnt get crushed at the line and he's open i pass it to him and he catches it but then he fumbles! and i think randal godfrey picks it up and runs with it and smiths chasing him down he gets a hold of him then he fumbles! and arnaz battle picks it up at my 20 and heads back up field and i swear to god the blocking was so perfect that my 6 year old little brother had enough stick skill to get a td on it and i returned it for a touchdown as time expired!!! so i got all my cards back and i even got his and i had gotten a brett favre rc and some other big named rookies and he's always tried to get redemption on me but i know to quit when im ahead lol so yeah its long sorry about that guys but thats my greates madden acomlishment! =] what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? 622586
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden?   what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? Empty2010-05-17, 14:28

an xbox live friends friend kept saying i was a madden-school ****** and that MS is weak... he was ranked like 118 or some s*** like that and i beat him with the browns and he was dallas in madden 09... he didnt say anything, just quit the game with a few seconds left and deleted my friend from his friends list...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

PostSubject: Re: what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden?   what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? Empty2010-05-17, 14:30

hahhahah hell yeah!!! way to shut his ass up!!!
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden?   what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? Empty2010-05-17, 15:01

right on

i was playing someone last year, thru the qb walk... and i kept score with him, and hit sticked him with harrison when he walked it at the end, took posession and kicked the fg to win it... only time i beat a qb walker and it was awesome
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden?   what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? Empty2010-05-17, 15:27

when i beat the number one ranked player on xbox live this year. i pride myself on being able to step my game up in big situations and being "clutch". i played him once and was down 24-20 with 2 minutes left. i drove all the way down the field to about the 10 with peyton manning. i remember this play like it was in slow mo. about 20 seconds left and i was hitting him with those stick routes and short slants and drags the entire game (he usered his FS every play). anyways, on the 10 yeard i called a stick play for dallas clark but i ran a post behind it. my thinking was ive benn killing him with this all game, MAYBE i can get him to come up and play the short route so i can get the post behind him. he saw the post, played the stick route just enough to think i can hit the post and got the INT to seal the game. needless to say i was upset with myself about blowing that game.

he gave me a rematch a few days later and it was close again. i was up 20-17 with 1:30 left and it was his turn to try and make something happen. i came all the way across the field with antrel rolle on a 4th down and he made an amzing diving swat on an open WR to give me the W

losing the first one the way i did is why the second game was so nice for me. biggest win for me by far. it was like my "now i feel like im good enough to beat anybody i play" moment

Last edited by MiamiXCanes on 2010-05-18, 15:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden?   what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? Empty2010-05-17, 15:44

when my gauntlet team defeated the at the time number one ranked gauntlet team TOP5 which had won the last uhm 4-5 gauntlets and was basically the yanks of madden with every great player on their team

upsets everywhere...

for those of you who dont know what the gauntlet is....you missed out
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

PostSubject: Re: what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden?   what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? Empty2010-05-18, 13:02

enlighten me on this gauntlet thing dude is it like a madden tourney? i dont get it lol and hell yeah! way to beat that guy canes but also way to secure that i'll never play you also! lolz
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden?   what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? Empty2010-05-18, 15:51

hahaha naw, people say i suck and that im not good and all that sort of stuff. i just dont play flashy and i know how to make big plays when i need em. my O looks like s*** but i still can put up 30 a game easy. and bend but dont break D looks like crap but it works for me. you can get all the yards you want in between the 20's but as soon as you hit that redzone i know how to play D and lock that s*** down

i get TDs and you get FGs what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? 584266
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

PostSubject: Re: what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden?   what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? Empty2010-05-18, 16:02

yeah thats kool lol i play a very traditional game i like to keep a balanced O with high pressure D that gets a lot of pressure but has the coverage behind it to make plays i score more on D than on O im like a rex ryan type d with a mike singletary type o lol
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden?   what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? Empty2010-05-18, 16:49

yeah its funny watching people get all worked up. like "you suck dude you get so lucky all game"

but somehow i get "lucky" every game haha
Back to top Go down
xXTHeEddYXx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xXTHeEddYXx

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden?   what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? Empty2010-05-18, 17:03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oTJredpW40

Weird music in the background but ok lol. It had over 1000 views but I switched youtube channels.
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden?   what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? Empty2010-05-18, 18:15

gauntlets are crew vs crew 3v3 or 5v5 tournament online its fun when people show up
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

PostSubject: Re: what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden?   what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? Empty2010-05-18, 19:17

oh thats sick i want to be in one!
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden?   what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? Empty2010-05-18, 19:19

ton ran them last year so there probably will be some in 2011
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden?   what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? Empty2010-05-19, 01:11

THiZzLeWiZzLe wrote:
ton ran them last year so there probably will be some in 2011

indeed there will be a possibility of the gaunts returning for both systems
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden?   what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? Empty2010-05-19, 01:42

prolly was in madden 2005, i was usng ray ray, and was playing the skins, and cooley came across the middle, and i gave it to him. raw dog status
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden?   what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? Empty2010-05-19, 02:05

Big Hungry 702 wrote:
prolly was in madden 2005, i was usng ray ray, and was playing the skins, and cooley came across the middle, and i gave it to him. raw dog status
I giggled.

Madden 09 on gb, which was my first year of Madden online (2nd year for Madden). I got 2nd place on the ladder... thats after you make top 64 and then its a tournament for the 64 players. I actually like this moment more than winning money off of Madden.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden?   what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? Empty2010-05-19, 03:42

glad you enjoyed it. another favorite moment, was back in madden 2006 when you had impact stick i ran over a rams safety with mike vick. FUCKING HILARIOUS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden?   what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? Empty2010-05-19, 12:21

i played a lvl 35 his name was like samswift or something like that and i beat him and it wasnt even a close game really i mean it wasnt a huge blow out but i beat him by i believe 2 TD's and a FG i passed all over him and i played pretty good defense.
Another big moment in madden 10 for me was against a lvl 25, he was the ravens i was the eagles and it came down to the wire well it ends up that he's up by 4 and i have to drive the length of the field in under a minute, i throw a few passes to avant and celek in the seams, now im just pass mid field and ive used my last timeout with 0:01 left on the clock, so its all or nothing, anyhow he plays a heavy coverage D, i think it was some sort of prevent, well his RE comes clean off the edge and forces me to roll, i thought it was over then but then i see desean on a deep post, so i plant my feet and throw, i get hit by i think it was suggs right as i threw so it hung up there for a while, anyhow desean beat the coverage, split the safties and came down with it in the back of the endzone, it was crazy! i almost had a heart attack! good times though, gotta love those close games.
Back to top Go down
cady2027
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Drew Brees   what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? Empty2010-05-20, 03:50

It is Drew Brees that I would like him to be the cover boy of the Madden 11, and he is now. I was worrying about he may suffered by Madden Curse. I am sad. I hope I can wear the # 9 black drew brees jersey to watch his every game in future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden?   what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden? Empty

Back to top Go down

what is your most favorite or most glorified madden moment in your career of playing madden?
Page 1 of 1