Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What Will The Tourny Style Players Do When They Notice This (Version 2)

Go down 
+2
CJDAWGG14
DyNaMicakaDNM
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-06

What Will The Tourny Style Players Do When They Notice This (Version 2) Empty
PostSubject: What Will The Tourny Style Players Do When They Notice This (Version 2)   What Will The Tourny Style Players Do When They Notice This (Version 2) Empty2009-03-11, 19:23

http://insideblog.easports.com/archive/2009/03/09/creating-sim-style-gameplay-in-madden-nfl-10.aspx

Like I said before, if this madden is anything like as sim as at least ps2's madden is, tsk (shakin my head)

PS: notice what the last paragraph talks about below the summary. That can pretty much assure you there will be no more rocket catching.

Ahhhh, great, i just found out this was alreayd posted? how do u delete this?
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What Will The Tourny Style Players Do When They Notice This (Version 2)   What Will The Tourny Style Players Do When They Notice This (Version 2) Empty2009-03-15, 18:04

u didnt even edit this but you knew it was already posted.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What Will The Tourny Style Players Do When They Notice This (Version 2)   What Will The Tourny Style Players Do When They Notice This (Version 2) Empty2009-03-15, 18:05

just don't run fb dive
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: What Will The Tourny Style Players Do When They Notice This (Version 2)   What Will The Tourny Style Players Do When They Notice This (Version 2) Empty2009-03-15, 19:55

You preaching about the 'sim'ness of Madden continues to be one of the funniest things on this site lol...
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What Will The Tourny Style Players Do When They Notice This (Version 2)   What Will The Tourny Style Players Do When They Notice This (Version 2) Empty2009-03-16, 05:13

Hate to say it, but there will always be flaws in this game that will be exposed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What Will The Tourny Style Players Do When They Notice This (Version 2)   What Will The Tourny Style Players Do When They Notice This (Version 2) Empty2009-03-16, 11:01

However I do think that the game will continue to improve and there will be an ever thickening line between being clean and being dirty. It's going to begin to get to the point where you have to be either a clean player or a pretty defined cheater.
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: What Will The Tourny Style Players Do When They Notice This (Version 2)   What Will The Tourny Style Players Do When They Notice This (Version 2) Empty2009-03-16, 11:06

Dynamic1 wrote:
http://insideblog.easports.com/archive/2009/03/09/creating-sim-style-gameplay-in-madden-nfl-10.aspx

Like I said before, if this madden is anything like as sim as at least ps2's madden is, tsk (shakin my head)

PS: notice what the last paragraph talks about below the summary. That can pretty much assure you there will be no more rocket catching.

i dont see where it says no more rocketcatching??
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What Will The Tourny Style Players Do When They Notice This (Version 2)   What Will The Tourny Style Players Do When They Notice This (Version 2) Empty2009-03-16, 11:56

Mister_JP wrote:
Dynamic1 wrote:

i dont see where it says no more rocketcatching??

It doesn't, but it will make it a lot harder seeing as the WR's will be making longer cuts which leaves the defense more time to get to the QB.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What Will The Tourny Style Players Do When They Notice This (Version 2)   What Will The Tourny Style Players Do When They Notice This (Version 2) Empty2009-03-16, 12:08

I personally do not believe that consistent Rocket Catching will be possible next year. If it does exist, then against good players it will be very high risk even for the most skilled Rocket Catchers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Will The Tourny Style Players Do When They Notice This (Version 2)   What Will The Tourny Style Players Do When They Notice This (Version 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

What Will The Tourny Style Players Do When They Notice This (Version 2)
Page 1 of 1