Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Cheese aka Tourney style players

Go down 
+13
DAWGS 256
W A V Y D R E
CJDAWGG14
DyNaMicakaDNM
Fudopi is That Dude
Mister_JP
tuki94
bigbuddah
EggzOverEazy
KidProDiiGy
PapaSmurf
SdGator
Swag Escobar
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty
PostSubject: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-10, 03:19

so uhh i was looking at the blogs about the madden 10 and i was wondering.......................................WTF are you guys gonna do next year lol...... from my understanding "sim style" is boring and things of that nature lol so what will you do? will you still buy madden lol ? if your not able to do the things u can do now will madden bore u?............well the good thing about it is...if everyone wouldnt have taken advantage of s*** we wouldnt have an improving game so ty.... it seems like that are aiming all the improvements at the exploits that are being used now
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-10, 04:43

well they will have to man up and actually use strategic play calling. Wow what a concept.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-10, 08:22

i play tourny style and im glad they are doing this, honestly i think madden 10 will be the best, and no i dnt say this every year lol.
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-10, 12:06

This year you will actually have to have a gameplan and actually have to use your head to make tyhe right calls
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-10, 12:41

its gonna be fun as hell playing sim football vs sim football instead of sim football against arcade football
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-10, 13:43

i agree that this coming up madden will force alot of players to play more sim...BUT thats wat this yr was pose to do as well...those guys on maddennation found the RC and stuff right away...madden will be fun till say december maybe november till all the bullshit is figured out and everyone know about it...i hope everyone sticks with the them of madden 10 which is sim but of course u never f'n know
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-10, 14:11

lol the people from madden nation found out the RC in a few days and used it throughout the tourney. but i cant wait for madden 10 to come out, i wanna see a sim style football game which 2k always offered
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-10, 14:30

2k hahahahahaha omg cant believe u jus said that hahaha omg 2k is/was the worst.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-10, 14:33

lol im jus sayin 2k was a good game for only 20 dollars, plus they have the fastest 3 minutes in their franchise mode which was the best
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-10, 14:36

the only reason i bought the 2k games was because they were 20 dollars lol
i dont like nfl 2k cause i couldnt do hot routes
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-10, 16:41

2k had hot routes lol.........................it was the right analog stick................. people hate 2k but i dont know why lol i could understand them hating 2k8 its boring but its very sim... they actually make a perfect football game with no glitches.. and the franchise mode was in-depth...........46 defense is acutally weak against...and man to man works and isnt overly effective
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-10, 17:04

If people think sim style, aka real football is boring, why the hell are they buying the game? cause if you think football is boring, I don't think you're a football fan.

Being that sim style is basically football...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-10, 19:18

Thats what Im thinkin swag. If this madden goes right...............they just in some trouble. thats all im sayin
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-10, 20:41

we say this every year, and every year there's something else that happens. If ppl don't get their hopes up about these things, then they won't be mad when they happen, or don't happen. Personally, it doesn't matter whether its sim or not, cuz what nobody n here knows, is that I played sim the 1st 200 or 300 hundred games. So don't think that tourney players can't play sim jus bcuz of what you see with ur own eyes, cuz we see cheesy things in sim players style as well.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-10, 21:02

all u guys r gettin this blog story twisted

all they talkin bout is the Gameplay not the player

dere just goin to make it look realer to SIMulate r real game

.. like wat they do every year

Youll styll have Cheese/ Tourny Players playing dis and

they styll can run one play over and over

Cheese will never die .. its in every Multiplayer Game
Back to top Go down
DAWGS 256
New MS Member
New MS Member
DAWGS 256

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-10, 22:29

i think i will like the sim play better i miss being able to use man coverage haha
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-10, 23:56

and heres everyone being negative and always downin madden. Maybe thats why our game remains to suck every year....... negativety. I know thats kinda supertitious, but you get my point. But if everyone played SIM anyways, then we wouldn't keep having the same problems over and over again. People continue to keep lookin for the BS in the game and exploit it and then act like every game is a good game, when every game now becomes full of horse manure.
And I dont think anyone whos played cheesy for a long period of time can play sim because 1, you're forcing yourself to play different, and 2, if you're forcing yourself to play different and not use the same plays as before, then that means you're holding yourself back. Cuz now its like, "wth, I don't know any sim plays that I like to do because all i ran was horse manure". lol, i kinda love sayin that lol. But anyways, prove me wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Hollywood x 12
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Hollywood x 12

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-11, 23:03

SdGator wrote:
well they will have to man up and actually use strategic play calling. Wow what a concept.

Thank you. Amen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hollywoood12
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-12, 08:29

lol anyone can play sim, i do alot its jus that when most tourny style players play sim they aint as good so im tired of how u "sim" players act like us "tourny" players are low on the life scale like bums
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-12, 09:47

[xMSOG] ATL4life727 wrote:
lol anyone can play sim, i do alot its jus that when most tourny style players play sim they aint as good so im tired of how u "sim" players act like us "tourny" players are low on the life scale like bums

Haha, they don't all think you tourney players are bums, just Dynamic aka the drama queen lol!
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-12, 16:12

Prob, why do you still post anyway man? You turned your game in, plain and simple. Your sayong things that you actually do. When you play me, you go for it on 4th, you RC, and you use cheesy plays to cope with what I do. IDK why you think that your the most sim player around, cuz ur really not. Any1 who has the audacity to say they're sim, but then run an RC, deep post, and a deep lob, aren't as sim as ppl believe. Not tryna fight, but jus wonderin why you come off like that as you say that there are sim plays and there are plays that aren't sim. only non-sim play is HBDS.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-12, 20:23

dude #1, when did i ever say i was the most sim player around??? #2, yea, you damn right I do cheesy shhh to counter against your cheesy shhh. If you cheese me, Im gonna try and cheese you back. #3, Why dont you ask bosports the same question about why he post here, because although he has madden, he hardly plays it at all. I post cause Im gettin the game. Rather its in 09 or 10, Im still gonna get it again. Plus, I said I would stick around anyways.

Ketcham, drama queen???
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-12, 20:52

wow u guys are takin some serious shots at each other
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-12, 21:02

cuz these dudes wanna start shhh with me. i come in and place my comments, and they somethin to me as if they were expectin me not to say somethin back. at the end of the day its a game, somethin they both fail to realize
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty2009-03-12, 21:08

Dynamic1 wrote:
cuz these dudes wanna start shhh with me. i come in and place my comments, and they somethin to me as if they were expectin me not to say somethin back. at the end of the day its a game, somethin they both fail to realize

I don't even have the game anymore lol...It's not the game man, I just don't like you as an e-person, that's all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheese aka Tourney style players   Cheese aka Tourney style players Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheese aka Tourney style players
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next