Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

New Exclusive Member Requirements

Go down 
+17
Moore's Pats
sUcKmYcLiPz
iGotBeast$wag13
KING
DaTBa1LHaWK
tuki94
JROCK275
Mr.Riddlez
BOSTN BEANER
Modrewgnu
W A V Y D R E
-iBleedGreen-
Militant X 1
Downtown YuckieBrown
CJDAWGG14
Winktin Rampage Jackson
EggzOverEazy
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty
PostSubject: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-03-08, 17:14

Now that the exclusive section has grown, as well as Madden School itself and it's community, we will be enacting a new policy.

Our exclusive members now are a core group of guys, who by all means welcome new, deserving members. With the strength of the information in there and with all of us working together as one collective madden mind, we will let the current exclusive members decide on who they believe should become a member of the group.

So from now on, regular members will only be considered for exclusive after being nominated by a already exclusive member. To be nominated you should display a dedication to Madden, Madden School, and the Madden community here and every where. You can do this by making quality posts and replies, playing games against other members, and spending time in the chatbox talking about the game we all know and love. Once nominated, current exclusive members will take a quick vote on your eligibility, and you will be informed if you have granted access.

With that said, asking for exclusive status will most likely hurt your chances.

You may still purchase access to our ever-expanding, valuable information for $19.99.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-03-08, 19:06

This means the 250 post, 2 month rule no longer applies.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-03-08, 19:08

This means don't post like an effin idiot to try to become xclusive, because we won't vote you in, or at least I won't. Just play games, and post casually. No need to have 70 posts in one day, and wonder why you have 1200 posts, but you still aren't xclusive.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-03-08, 19:25

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
This means don't post like an effin idiot to try to become xclusive, because we won't vote you in, or at least I won't. Just play games, and post casually. No need to have 70 posts in one day, and wonder why you have 1200 posts, but you still aren't xclusive.

LMAO CJ...that's good man....trying to cut the spammers out huh? i don't think it will work. we're still gonna get posts with nothing but "yeah" and "i do that sometimes"
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-03-13, 11:00

let me just say that there is nothing wrong with 70 posts per day or more, if....they are legitimate posts and not spam! when i first came to MS...i posted quite a bit in one day because of my excitement about this site but my stuff is on point! to me....constantly "BEGGING" for a position in MS and to be Exclusive is weak and should not be done! if the members just make quality posts here, enter the chatbox from time to time and avoid flamming wars (although clowning is allowed) etc., then they may get nominated for exclusive. we shall see!
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-03-13, 11:11

thats the truth, and people like Mili and other TRUE MS BROTHERS will be the ones voting on your exclusive status.

like Mili be an example to everyone. He made exclusive very fast just by making legitimate, opinionated posts. He makes posts worth reading!!

If you want exclusive, you have to know, that it is ONLY for people who we think are dedicated to our team.

Team MS.
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-03-15, 15:06

**** it.. if I am voting no one gets in I want all the secrets to myself! Haha, I am just playing..
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-06-04, 16:20

CJDAWGG14 wrote:

LMAO
i swear u use to do that CJ
dont lie now
u got like 700 in one month or somethin
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-06-04, 20:04

akadreday wrote:
CJDAWGG14 wrote:

LMAO
dont lie now
do you see the date in which I made that? March something. Idk the date anymore cuz I'm outta school, but I kno its late May. and post like an effin idiot means spam. Show me my 700 spam posts, and I'll delete them all.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-06-04, 22:17

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
akadreday wrote:
CJDAWGG14 wrote:

LMAO
dont lie now
do you see the date in which I made that? March something. Idk the date anymore cuz I'm outta school, but I kno its late May. and post like an effin idiot means spam. Show me my 700 spam posts, and I'll delete them all.

lmao chill lil kid
it was back in feb or jan i dont kno
its w.e
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-06-04, 23:00

akadreday wrote:
CJDAWGG14 wrote:
akadreday wrote:
CJDAWGG14 wrote:

LMAO
dont lie now

lmao chill lil kid
it was back in feb or jan i dont kno
its w.e

your the one who brought it up, don't start flame wars unless u can back them up
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-06-04, 23:24

Modrewgnu wrote:

your the one who brought it up, don't start flame wars unless u can back them up

lol why would i need to back it up

did i look like i was sounding serious

all i member one month dis man had 500 .. den it shot to 1000 i dunno

thats all i was sayin
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-06-04, 23:57

well..once again....if your posts are legit....there is nothing wrong with the quantity of them. that speaks of activity! however, to post some B.S. will get you know where fast here.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-06-05, 00:13

Militant X 1 wrote:
well..once again....if your posts are legit....there is nothing wrong with the quantity of them. that speaks of activity! however, to post some B.S. will get you know where fast here.

This is true, i got critisized too after i was here for a month or two by dirty-mullet.. but the fact is that when u first get here u havent shared any of ur info so u post on everything if u are a decent madden player so u get ur posts up quick but if u dont want to share ur info or ur just not that good and u are here to learn u dont post on many topics so u linger for a little bit.. but theres a lot of people who come here and share everything theyve got and posts add up real quick..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Mr.Riddlez
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Mr.Riddlez

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-07-14, 08:17

Im in the chatbox more than i post. I just read there's no reason to post on every single thread u read i just post when it feels neccesary
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-07-14, 09:10

Chromo wrote:
Im in the chatbox more than i post. I just read there's no reason to post on every single thread u read i just post when it feels neccesary

i agree! you don't have to post on "every" thread...BUT...when you are posting on the regular here at MS...it shows your involvement and commitment to the site.
Back to top Go down
JROCK275
New MS Member
New MS Member
JROCK275

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-07-14, 09:24

i kno yall ahve 2 keep the environment clean, and safe but y so many exclusive members
i seen like 10 to 20 already (no exageration)
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-07-14, 10:04

oh, theres more than 20 exclusive members. exclusive members are integral, and active parts of the Madden School team. they are people who help other members, organize tournaments or leagues, play games with MS members, post a lot... after a person proves that Madden School is their Madden home, we invite them in to our exclusive ranks.
Back to top Go down
JROCK275
New MS Member
New MS Member
JROCK275

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-07-14, 11:05

ok, so yall do a vote / examine y someone should be on the "exclusive madden team" rite?
so exactly how long do u have 2 be a member or do u have 2 just show your dedication?

(lol i kno thats a dumb question )
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-07-14, 12:30

JROCK275 wrote:
ok, so yall do a vote / examine y someone should be on the "exclusive madden team" rite?
so exactly how long do u have 2 be a member or do u have 2 just show your dedication?

i think you have to be a active member for 2 months to be considered for a exclusive spot on the site
Back to top Go down
JROCK275
New MS Member
New MS Member
JROCK275

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-07-14, 13:20

tuki94 wrote:
JROCK275 wrote:

i think you have to be a active member for 2 months to be considered for a exclusive spot on the site

wait...so whats the difference between a exclusive member and mods/writers, etc

are exclusive members up & coming mods/writers or somethin?
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-07-14, 13:45

exclusive members get access into the exclusive section.. Mod is a mod and i think everyone wit red names r writers but im not sure
Back to top Go down
KING
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-08-29, 15:35

I have read and fully understand this. Thank you
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2009-12-06, 01:06

yea i thought ppl paid to be an exclusive member, i guess they get extra perks (hmmmmm) lol i dnt spam the site, i post when i feel the need to
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty2010-01-25, 20:43

I got exclusive in 1 month
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Exclusive Member Requirements   New Exclusive Member Requirements Empty

Back to top Go down

New Exclusive Member Requirements
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next