Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year

Go down 
+5
AsTrOz o
jchizzy8
Militant X 1
Mister_JP
EggzOverEazy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year Empty
PostSubject: The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year   The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year Empty2009-02-27, 13:36

they got Kellen Winslow!

but they gave up draft picks for them.... i dont know what the hell theyre doing. i thought they were gonna use their picks for some new defensive players to replace who they let go of.

I don't know.... Tampa is just wildin right now.
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year   The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year Empty2009-02-27, 13:41

i think tampa is prolly the stupidest team out there
derrick brooks is one of the best linebackers in the NFL
i can see them letting joey galloway and warrick dun go there getting old now
but cato june and darick brooks thats just stupid
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year   The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year Empty2009-02-27, 14:24

Kellen Winslow a Buc? I LOVE IT!!
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year   The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year Empty2009-02-27, 15:20

that is a good move by them, But the ravens did lose bart Scott today to the jets. That wil hurt your birds Militant
Back to top Go down
AsTrOz o
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
AsTrOz o

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year   The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year Empty2009-02-27, 17:03

I cant believe such a promising guy is gone from the browns, or i should say former promising guy..
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year   The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year Empty2009-02-27, 18:29

Too bad the Bucs dont have a #1 receiver or a starting QB. Winslow will just die in Tampa.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year   The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year Empty2009-02-27, 18:42

TB was acting like they were rebuilding, when they almost made the playoffs last season. I have no idea what the hell this move is. Not smart at all on there part.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year   The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year Empty2009-02-27, 19:43

now they have better O, but a sucky D. they wanna be like the Ravens except opposite.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year   The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year Empty2009-02-27, 19:50

jchizzy8 wrote:
that is a good move by them, But the ravens did lose bart Scott today to the jets. That wil hurt your birds Militant
this thread isn't about my "Dirty Black-Birds" jchizzy. Very Happy but....the Ravens will definately miss Bart Scott and Chris McAlister....and possibly Corey Ivy...but....the Ravens keep Terrell Suggs.....and hopefully...they can lock up Ray Lewis. LBs Barnes and Johnson are both beasts in their own right....so....the Defense should be okay.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year   The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year Empty2009-02-27, 23:21

Damn now im lost, I thought the Bucs were rebuilding but it seems lik their tryin to make a run at da same time. winslow is a nice talent, but right now he wont be a good fit for the bucs who dont have a starting proven QB or any big name recievers(antonio bryant is nice, but lets see if he can keep up his productivity)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year   The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bucs got a little less sucky for next year
Page 1 of 1