Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

The Bucs will suck next year (releases)

Go down 
+11
Fudgy
Baseballa
bigbuddah
jrcianci
Crunk
BoSpOrTsFaN
UltimateCheeseHead
jchizzy8
Cards
nawfside512
EggzOverEazy
15 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty
PostSubject: The Bucs will suck next year (releases)   The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty2009-02-25, 14:41

apparently they are getting rid of:

Derrick Brooks 14 yrs
Joey Galloway 14 yrs
Warrick Dunn 12 yrs
Ike Hilliard 12 yrs
Cato June 6 yrs

i hope they have a lot planned for their immediate future, because these are some decent tole player they are letting go.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs will suck next year (releases)   The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty2009-02-25, 15:03

For sure man... Those guys arent that bad... Didn't think galloway was that bad and brooks still has it
Back to top Go down
Cards
New MS Member
New MS Member
Cards

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs will suck next year (releases)   The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty2009-02-25, 15:48

the bucs have always have had older players on there squad. maybe they r trying to get a young fresh team now. on top of those players dont forget they released gurden and garcia to
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs will suck next year (releases)   The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty2009-02-25, 16:01

They could be screwed. Def. lost alot Madden wise
Back to top Go down
UltimateCheeseHead
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs will suck next year (releases)   The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty2009-02-25, 16:52

Yeah that hurts them a lot I just seen on NFLcom it was just gonna be Dunn and Brooks but Idk thats still not good to let them guys go.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs will suck next year (releases)   The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty2009-02-25, 16:58

well the need more draft puicks so dont be surprised if they trade another experianced player for a draft pick because theyre definatly preparing for the future.
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs will suck next year (releases)   The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty2009-02-25, 17:12

I thought they would keep June. He is still pretty young only 6 years in. He is pretty good too
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs will suck next year (releases)   The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty2009-02-25, 18:34

yeah all those guys are actually GOOD. i mean theyre not great, but those guys are NOT bad players. i was so surprised.

i mean, looking at it as a Panther fan... im pumped. i mean i really think thats 2 free wins next year. awesome.

i just don't understand what there team is going to be. who do they have left? what are they gonna do with them? there draft status isnt that great, is it? theyre gonna be terrible.

this is obviously the beginning of a rebuilding stage. theyre gonna start young, and see what they can develop over the next 4 or so years.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs will suck next year (releases)   The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty2009-02-25, 18:35

Cutting June and Brooks was probably the dumbest thing I have seen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
jrcianci
New MS Member
New MS Member
jrcianci

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs will suck next year (releases)   The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty2009-02-25, 18:51

yeh they let 4 pro bowlers go june brooks dunn galloway i think thay may suk also but guess wat the carolina panthers wont suk. GOOOO PANTHERS! thats betta for the panthers becuz they r in our division
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs will suck next year (releases)   The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty2009-02-25, 19:15

TheCrunkologyst wrote:

i 100% agree wit u bro their defense was set and if u gonna rebuild anything rebuild that offense but they defense coulda took that team someone where now it wont happen next year i dont see it...i see last in nfc south
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs will suck next year (releases)   The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty2009-02-25, 22:47

are they trying to cutt back on the salary?
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs will suck next year (releases)   The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty2009-02-25, 22:53

tampa was #1 in history with cap space before releasing these players
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs will suck next year (releases)   The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty2009-02-25, 23:33

yeah theyre trying to free up some money.

you know what i wouldnt like... is if Atlanta or New Orleans pick up some of these players. especially the defensive players, thatd make both of them real tough.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs will suck next year (releases)   The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty2009-02-26, 01:05

im in Tampa now and its crazy down here, bucs fans dont kno wat hit them(and im a big time fan). the new coach is pretty much tryin to make his own lane and start fresh
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs will suck next year (releases)   The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty2009-02-26, 13:59

TUKI

what are they doing?!?! i forgot you were a tampa fan, man. tell me whats goin on. do they have plans for the draft? is Griese gonna start as QB? what kinda defense and offense are they gonna be running next year?

how do you feel about them firing Gruden anyway? i think hes good.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs will suck next year (releases)   The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty2009-02-26, 14:30

luke mccown will be QB lol and it looks like they are leaving that tampa 2 s*** going to a normal 4-3
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs will suck next year (releases)   The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty2009-02-26, 22:53

I understand why they would cut everyone with the age that they have but I would never cut D. Brooks...
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs will suck next year (releases)   The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty2009-02-27, 02:00

EggzOverEazy wrote:
TUKI

what are they doing?!?! i forgot you were a tampa fan, man. tell me whats goin on. do they have plans for the draft? is Griese gonna start as QB? what kinda defense and offense are they gonna be running next year?

how do you feel about them firing Gruden anyway? i think hes good.
lol yea they have plans on moving up in the draft(19 at the moment), tryin to get a top 10 of 15 pick. The QB story as of now is a jump ball between Griese,McCown,and Johnson, but dont be suprised if they take a stab at Leftwich(stellers backup), or T-Jackson from the vikings. and their going to a rugular 4-3(derrick brooks was the best cover 2 LB in bucs history). their tryin to start new wit da new coach and get younger. the main word is REBUILDING
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs will suck next year (releases)   The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty2009-02-27, 10:59

TheCrunkologyst wrote:

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs will suck next year (releases)   The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty2009-02-27, 12:30

ts time to rebuild the franchise and in order to rebuild a team must realease players that have the age lingering over their careers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs will suck next year (releases)   The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty2009-02-27, 23:39

HiEroGLyPHicS wrote:
ts time to rebuild the franchise and in order to rebuild a team must realease players that have the age lingering over their careers
yea dat the only reason they let go of the older talent. and remember they now have a league leading $61 million in cap space, that was before they signed Winslow. and does anybody kno more about the deal they made with him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bucs will suck next year (releases)   The Bucs will suck next year (releases) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bucs will suck next year (releases)
Page 1 of 1