Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

"Custom Play Memory"

Go down 
+6
EggzOverEazy
cballer
Dannys559
jchizzy8
CJDAWGG14
Ofeelema
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ofeelema
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-03

"Custom Play Memory" Empty
PostSubject: "Custom Play Memory"   "Custom Play Memory" Empty2009-02-16, 18:41

Custom Play Memory,

Has anyone got the "Custom Play Memory Feature" to be consistent on-line? I've figured it out and its a great feature but using it on-line will get you disconnected with a loss. (happened to me twice.) Love the potential of this for all those quick snappers... but without the proper on-line know how its too risky.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: "Custom Play Memory"   "Custom Play Memory" Empty2009-02-16, 19:34

whats the custom memory feature?
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: "Custom Play Memory"   "Custom Play Memory" Empty2009-02-16, 20:09

i am very confused, Never hurd of this
Back to top Go down
Dannys559
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Dannys559

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: "Custom Play Memory"   "Custom Play Memory" Empty2009-02-16, 20:10

its like setting ur audibles but ur setting ur hot routes so u dont have to manually do it
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: "Custom Play Memory"   "Custom Play Memory" Empty2009-02-16, 20:13

Dannys559a wrote:
its like setting ur audibles but ur setting ur hot routes so u dont have to manually do it
oh, that's hot as hell. I hope they add that to 2010 next year.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Ofeelema
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: "Custom Play Memory"   "Custom Play Memory" Empty2009-02-17, 09:26

Alright its simple to set up. I figure if I get more people trying this and tweaking it we can figure out why it bumps you off line with a loss sometimes. If we can figure this out for online...it will be a BIG benefit for all of us when we play people who hurry to the line and snap the ball quick.

If you tend to make numerous pre-snap adjustments., save your most frequently called plays w/ the Custom Play Memory feature. To save a custom play, call a Hot Route or audible, and then press the square button to access the audible menu. Next, click the R3 button to save the play, then press a Directional button (on the D-Pad) to select an audible slot assignment. There you go... your adjustments are all saved minus the formation shifts etc. Please note that there is no bells or whistles to let you know your play has been locked in. No visuals to confirm adjustments are locked in either...but they are there. Where ever you put them on the D-Pad they are there. Now to access them just hit Audible (square button) then the position on the D-Pad where you put em.
Back to top Go down
cballer
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: "Custom Play Memory"   "Custom Play Memory" Empty2009-02-24, 11:59

thats so old
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: "Custom Play Memory"   "Custom Play Memory" Empty2009-02-24, 13:20

i could care less if its old, who the hell would care

i didnt know about this, and a BIG thanks for giving us this info. ill be labbing it today.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: "Custom Play Memory"   "Custom Play Memory" Empty2009-02-25, 22:49

wow. good stuff man.
Back to top Go down
as_per
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: "Custom Play Memory"   "Custom Play Memory" Empty2009-09-03, 03:22

Yeah... it's good feature ESPECIALLY knowing that you can save the SMART route adjusted patterns to memory- nice to be able to have a DEEP out/in etc available as a hot route... now if there was only a quick way to flip route direction.... hmm
Back to top Go down
craigsday47
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: "Custom Play Memory"   "Custom Play Memory" Empty2009-10-03, 13:07

it's a great feature .. but it's disadvantage .. if u play agaist a quick snapper and go to set a play and don't get it set in time .. then u will get disconnected with a loss next time u try and use it
Back to top Go down
kman12163-iUSER SKILLZ
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: "Custom Play Memory"   "Custom Play Memory" Empty2009-11-07, 08:08

it cant be used online or u and your opponent gets a quit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Custom Play Memory"   "Custom Play Memory" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Custom Play Memory"
Page 1 of 1