Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

RC POLL

Go down 
+27
Jae Heat
Swag Escobar
bigbuddah
EAGLE_hENz
b dawk 20
chrisc2006
Fudgy
CJDAWGG14
EQU
EQUation
Fudopi is That Dude
the madden guru
BOSTN BEANER
Beavis
Winktin Rampage Jackson
EggzOverEazy
Nemco
yaboy510
PapaSmurf
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
wayne019
laXrider
Crunk
Mcnair2Wycheck
W A V Y D R E
pkismyname
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

RC cheap or respected
Cheap
RC POLL - Page 2 Back_catg49%RC POLL - Page 2 Back_catg
 49% [ 24 ]
Part of the game
RC POLL - Page 2 Back_catg51%RC POLL - Page 2 Back_catg
 51% [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 49

AuthorMessage
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-01-30, 20:57

EQUation wrote:
the RC is STRAIGHT UP cheap. I dont care if it takes practice to do or not. Stopping your WR on the dime, spinning him around, and jumpin 10 feet into the air, and managing to shake both DBs(if you have double coverage) EVERY time was NOT intended. EA wants sim style football, even though their physics and crap are terrible! I know how to RC myself too, not as good at doing it, but ask crenshaw, I did one of those spin around RCs on him with gates, so i'm not just a person complainin cuz they cant do it. Matter of fact, i dont think it should matter on if you can or cant do it, because either way, you can still think its fluke. There is just NO WAY you should have to stop playin zone, or have to start defending average recievers like they stars now, all because of a unreal animation, or a BS way to keep on triggering it. It takes the fun out of the game whenever your opponenet is killin you deep down the field over double coverage with average WRs in Matt Jones and Reggie Williams,who are both from Jags, all because of a terrible GLITCH animation (yes i said glitch) that shakes both DBs. its fluke, it requires absolutely 0 strategy, and it needs to be takened out of the game completely. And if you say, "o its just user catchin the ball though, so you cant take it out", then you and I both know that user catchin needs some adjustments. I mean I understand if your CB had managed to get in front of the WR for the ball, so you try to take position back while gettin a physical with the CB, and pushin him out the way just enough for you to get it. Or I understand when deep balls, you run straight to the ball to catch it over a defender. But come on now. Being able to change directions as fast as lightning(wait, excuse me. Not even light can change direction) while running straight, or supposedly, running straight to the ball is not without a doubt somethin thats unreal. so you're tellin me I can run a full cirlce before catchin a ball that was thrown ahead of me? lol, nope sorry. RC sucks

Let's be serious EQU, madden is way far away from sim football.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-27

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-01-30, 21:02

dont mean that its not ea's intention
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-01-30, 21:10

"If its in the game, its in the game" EA
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
EQU
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-27

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-01-30, 21:42

then i guess i should do all the gimmicks to win sense its in the game.
Back to top Go down
laXrider
New MS Member
New MS Member
laXrider

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-12

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-01-31, 11:00

TheCrunkologyst wrote:
"If its in the game, its in the game" EA

yeah...the offsides glitch is in the game and so was the WR direct snap glitch before they took it out.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-01-31, 12:14

ok, its plain and simple. If you can RC, then ur fine, its all good. But if you can't RC, just dont say nuthin. If you use nanos, then isnt that considered cheap? If you use curl falts, isnt that considered cheap? yeh, alot of things are cheap, but only a few take actual skill. If somethin takes skill, then whatev, cuz its all you. it isnt the CPU doin it for you, and all you need to do to stop it is have user stick as well. like Prob said, it is whack when ur guy RC's between 2 defenders, but you gotta user swat, or try and user pick. If ur not gunna do either, then yeh, you should get RC'ed on all day cuz you don't try and lab against it. LAX, Crunk was sayin if it in the game, then its in the game cuz he's true. yeh the offsides glitch, and other glitches are in the game, but ppl do them.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-01-31, 12:40

its user skill plain and simple
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-01-31, 12:54

I like how Iprob answered the question on both of his profiles. Anyways my opinion is it's user skill. It takes skill to do it on offense and take it away on defense. Here is an example of Fitzgerald doing it in real life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjmYmhI2hO0&feature=bz301
0:35-0:49
1:09
1:55-2:07
2:20-2:40
Back to top Go down
b dawk 20
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-12-06

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-01-31, 14:16

i think its cheap but its in the game if you can do it well i didnt buy the game for you so you can do what ever you want but with that said i would like it to be removed or atleast have a higher risk of a turnover
Back to top Go down
EQU
New MS Member
New MS Member

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-01-31, 15:41

yea i did answer on both by accident, but i didnt vote more than once though, so my bad.

Last edited by IGoVertical on 2009-01-31, 15:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EQU
New MS Member
New MS Member

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-01-31, 15:43

and chrisc, those are not RCs. fitg is just jumping in the air for the ball. hes not stopping on the dime, running a full cirlce backwards, and catchin the ball
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-02-01, 15:23

EQUation wrote:
the RC is STRAIGHT UP cheap. I dont care if it takes practice to do or not. Stopping your WR on the dime, spinning him around, and jumpin 10 feet into the air, and managing to shake both DBs(if you have double coverage) EVERY time was NOT intended. EA wants sim style football, even though their physics and crap are terrible! I know how to RC myself too, not as good at doing it, but ask crenshaw, I did one of those spin around RCs on him with gates, so i'm not just a person complainin cuz they cant do it. Matter of fact, i dont think it should matter on if you can or cant do it, because either way, you can still think its fluke. There is just NO WAY you should have to stop playin zone, or have to start defending average recievers like they stars now, all because of a unreal animation, or a BS way to keep on triggering it. It takes the fun out of the game whenever your opponenet is killin you deep down the field over double coverage with average WRs in Matt Jones and Reggie Williams,who are both from Jags, all because of a terrible GLITCH animation (yes i said glitch) that shakes both DBs. its fluke, it requires absolutely 0 strategy, and it needs to be takened out of the game completely. And if you say, "o its just user catchin the ball though, so you cant take it out", then you and I both know that user catchin needs some adjustments. I mean I understand if your CB had managed to get in front of the WR for the ball, so you try to take position back while gettin a physical with the CB, and pushin him out the way just enough for you to get it. Or I understand when deep balls, you run straight to the ball to catch it over a defender. But come on now. Being able to change directions as fast as lightning(wait, excuse me. Not even light can change direction) while running straight, or supposedly, running straight to the ball is not without a doubt somethin thats unreal. so you're tellin me I can run a full cirlce before catchin a ball that was thrown ahead of me? lol, nope sorry. RC sucks

Dude, I DON't Know how to do it, but People who constantly try it on me will get picked almost as much as they complete it if I know it's coming.
Back to top Go down
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-02-01, 17:12

well just cuz u pick it off more times than not, doesnt mean we all can. we have have strengths and weaknesses. not all of us have stick skills that can stop it often. so its completely rediculous to have double coverage on the WR and still cant stop it cuz ur weakness is stick. come on now, thats bull.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-30

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-02-01, 18:12

man its jus part of the game best way to defend it is not go for the pick swat or fcukin hitstick the s*** out of the reciever lol but yeh in away its cheesy but hey thats madden theres always gona be nerds making it a full time job to perfect the rc
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-02-01, 18:21

you realize that phrase means that if it's in pro football it's in madden.

I have never seen Jay Cutler send Brandon Marshall on an out route and throw a high bullet at least 10-12 feet in the air toward the sideline then Marshall goes up and catches it over everyone and it even goes through a defensive backs hands... never seen that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-02-01, 18:39

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=27663035

at about 1:27, right after Marshall burns everyone deep.
Back to top Go down
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-02-01, 18:49

eazy u know that looked nothin like a madden 09 ps3 RC that fudopi basically was refering to. marshall just jumped for the ball, he didnt stop on the dime, spin around and turn backwards, then catch a ball that was too high for him, makin the D not even go for the ball. all he did on this vid was strafe back for the ball and jump. the S never even got over there like how he was suppose to, and Jay cutler made a good throw to where only marshall could get it.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-02-01, 19:03

EQUation wrote:
eazy u know that looked nothin like a madden 09 ps3 RC that fudopi basically was refering to. marshall just jumped for the ball, he didnt stop on the dime, spin around and turn backwards, then catch a ball that was too high for him, makin the D not even go for the ball. all he did on this vid was strafe back for the ball and jump. the S never even got over there like how he was suppose to, and Jay cutler made a good throw to where only marshall could get it.
but we cant strafe on O anymore, so we have to turn like that. if they allowed us to strafe then all of that wouldnt be neccessary.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-02-01, 19:14

no, that sideline joint aint strafe. i dont mind the one ur talkin about, like tryin to turn ur guy around so he dont run outa bounds especially when hes open. but that over abused sideline RC that beats double coverage is the one that is fluke
Back to top Go down
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-02-01, 21:11

im done with this.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-30

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-02-01, 21:31

EggzOverEazy wrote:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=27663035

at about 1:27, right after Marshall burns everyone deep.

EQU CAN U MAKE THAT SIDELINE R/C UR TALKIN BOUT COS I DONT SEEM TO KNOW
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-02-02, 01:18

using the RC every play it becomes a cheap part of the game but i think its part of the game players make rediculous catches all the time in real life such as larry fitzgerald but like i said every play it becomes cheap but it is a way of putting a ball in tight spots wen someone is playing a rediculous heavy amount of zone and u use the RC to create offense.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-02-02, 01:22

EQUation wrote:
no, that sideline joint aint strafe. i dont mind the one ur talkin about, like tryin to turn ur guy around so he dont run outa bounds especially when hes open. but that over abused sideline RC that beats double coverage is the one that is fluke

Its actually pretty easy to stop... all you have to do is switch once he throws and swat it (Usually need a purple zone thou.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-02-02, 01:44

everyone says its eazy to stop...put in the heat of a game u might not remember or your digital men arent in the spot to big hit your opponent...so sometimes its a lil hard...i agree that sometimes it is eazy to shut down and stop im not saying its not but u need a lil help in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty2009-02-02, 02:07

i think its cheap lol double coverage on wr should stop certain WRs period.... matt jones isnt that great neither is reggie williams but its in the game and you cant really complain.... its feburary so....................................i also cant do it but is only because i have never attempted to do it..... if i think something is cheap or watever i dont do them myself....even with screens... they arent really cheap but if u dont know how to stop them u are fucked and i dont even use those
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RC POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC POLL   RC POLL - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RC POLL
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next