Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Best Madden Moment

Go down 
+8
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
magicman3224
Hormel
S0UND_THE_CHARGE
dukefn92
hof8231
D_Cash
WOLVERINEx20
12 posters
AuthorMessage
WOLVERINEx20
New MS Member
New MS Member
WOLVERINEx20

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Best Madden Moment Empty
PostSubject: Best Madden Moment   Best Madden Moment Empty2009-01-12, 11:58

Well let's face it...we all have had our greatest moments while playing madden. The same thing applies for our worst moments...With that said..I want you to recall your best madden moment on any madden any platform...

My Madden Moment was Madden 07 (PS2)..I was Atlanta and my opponent was Baltimore...He was ranked in the top 100...He's at my one yard line and he's up 27-26 With Two seconds left...So he decides to P.A to the Tight End and Deangelo Hall Intercepts and returns 101 yards...That made my year..

Your turn....
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Best Madden Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Moment   Best Madden Moment Empty2009-01-12, 12:03

I don't really remember a lot of games lol!

But one game I was down 29-20 in the 4th with 1:00 Remaining He had the ball and decided to throw it and I picked it off with Nelson and returned it for a TD. Went for the Onside Kick didn't get it but had 3 TO's. He ran three times and i stuffed him he went for a FG and he missed it and I returned it for a TD with Witherspoon for the WIN !

Probably my craziest game, I was the Jags if you were wondering.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Best Madden Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Moment   Best Madden Moment Empty2009-01-12, 16:14

Guy was up by 4 on my 25 yard line with 14 seconds left after my last time out. All he had to do was kneel the ball for the win but he decided to run this one run play that he killed me with all game. D Ware comes off the OLB blitz, lays Peterson the **** out, he fumbles it, and Terrence Newman picked it up and took it the distance. Kind of like the Miracle at the Meadowlands.
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453

Best Madden Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Moment   Best Madden Moment Empty2009-01-12, 18:29

I have had a play just like that this year I was down six with 1 min left. All my opp had to do was take a knee and run out the clock, but he was a jacka$$ and wanted to score again. So he tried a deep pass but b4 he got it off I got the sack and Brady fumbled it for 6 and the win
Back to top Go down
S0UND_THE_CHARGE
New MS Member
New MS Member
S0UND_THE_CHARGE

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Best Madden Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Moment   Best Madden Moment Empty2009-01-12, 18:53

I had a game a couple months back..i was the chargers this guy was the colts..hejust scored a td up by 6 cuz he went for 2 and only got 6 on the td.. so him obviously being stupid for doing that with 10 secs left he decides to onside it...he kicks it like 20 yards up in the air kaseem osgood comes down with it..i run it in for the td...and i win by 1 21 to 20
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Best Madden Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Moment   Best Madden Moment Empty2009-01-12, 19:15

I had some guy who was trying to run up the score, with 1 second left he threw a into on his 2 yard line and i returned it to the crib,then I went for 2 and won the game Smile
Back to top Go down
magicman3224
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Best Madden Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Moment   Best Madden Moment Empty2009-01-13, 02:18

Mine came on my very first online game a few weeks ago. The only online game i have played so far. I am the Cowboys, he is the Colts. He takes the opening drive downfield and scores 7. On my very first offensive play, i call PA X Clown. 78 yards to T.O. for a TD. Needless to say that is my favorite play now.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Best Madden Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Moment   Best Madden Moment Empty2009-01-13, 08:23

my best madden moment was against out own clutch....i was loseing the whole time.....and then with 13 seconds left i decided to go deep to vincent jackson on a deep post for a 70 something yard touchdown pass..it was amazing
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Best Madden Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Moment   Best Madden Moment Empty2009-01-13, 15:50

Another great one, I was setting up my defensive play, up by 4 points. The kid had about 3 seconds for a last second play so I decided to blitz one of my corners cuz he liked to roll out a certain way. Well, as I hit down on the right analog, the kid snapped the ball and I run committed by mistake. I quickly switched players to Newman and he threw a streak to Reggie Brown. I was able to catch him with Newman and tackle him on my 3 or so yard line.
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Best Madden Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Moment   Best Madden Moment Empty2009-01-13, 18:39

Just had a game, a league game at that where me and Ogiant went into OT, in ot I started off went to the 50, went for it on 4th didn't get it, Giant went for it on 4th didnt get it, i charge down field, with 0:03 left on clock i kicked the game winning field goal
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Best Madden Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Moment   Best Madden Moment Empty2009-01-13, 18:50

I was down 3 with 12 ticks left, so I threw a screen to Reggie Brown just trying to nickel and dime it (I was on my own 26)... I ended up breaking 3 tackles on my way to the house for the win...

It was amazing...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145

Best Madden Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Moment   Best Madden Moment Empty2009-01-13, 21:10

Happened in madden 06.

I was down 21-0 (BS fumbles on KR)

2nd Half I intercepted 3 passes including one in the final 2 minutes.

I drove and scored and won.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Best Madden Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Moment   Best Madden Moment Empty2009-01-13, 21:36

Hormel wrote:
Just had a game, a league game at that where me and Ogiant went into OT, in ot I started off went to the 50, went for it on 4th didn't get it, Giant went for it on 4th didnt get it, i charge down field, with 0:03 left on clock i kicked the game winning field goal
you know that on madden in O.T, its like a regualr quarter where they just keep going. so if you had it at the 42 with 2 secs left and you tried to go deep cuz you thought it was gunna ened, and it was incomplete, you'd still have it at the 42 with 5 minutes left. didnt mean to burst ur bubble, just lettin you know next time
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Best Madden Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Moment   Best Madden Moment Empty2009-01-13, 21:44

mine would have to be this past week. if you look at my rec, you can see a game where the score is like 22-23 or some sh!t like that, but I was winnin the whole 1st half, then he gets me with a deep ball to moss, and an onisde kick I never saw comin. now he's up by 6 cuz he wanted to go for two, but he didn't get it. I get the ball, score, then he scores again in like 47 seconds to take us to the 2minute warning, so I decide to hold the ball. I get up to about the 37 with at least 18 seconds left, and I run the ball. I get up to the 29 and call a timeout. so now there's like 14 seconds, and I go deep. I put James Hardy on a fade, lob it up to him, and WAR for the win. the guy messaged me at the end sayin nice glitch to win the game, it wouldn't let me interept it when I jumped. I sent him a msg back sayin, u shoulda swatted it instead of gettin cocky and trying to pick it off wit that horrible secondary the Pats have, then I blcoked him. the catch was between 2 defenders cuz he came out in a 2 man under instead of 3 man under.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Best Madden Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Moment   Best Madden Moment Empty2009-01-13, 21:45

My Madden moments consist of beating two people on this site: Prob/EQUation and Fudgy. I've had a few nice plays and comebacks, but those are the moments that stick out most for me. As someone who is about average at Madden, it was a pretty big deal to beat both of those guys.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Best Madden Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Moment   Best Madden Moment Empty2009-01-13, 21:53

I kinda wanna play some good guys on here just to see where I stand.
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453

Best Madden Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Moment   Best Madden Moment Empty2009-01-13, 21:58

play d_cash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content