Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!!

Go down 
+5
Mcnair2Wycheck
EggzOverEazy
Crunk
BOSTN BEANER
hannahlogan1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
hannahlogan1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-07

DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!! Empty
PostSubject: DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!!   DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!! Empty2009-01-07, 19:15

I use the Panthers a lot in Madden and I find myself dumping the ball to D. Williams (rb) and J. Stewart (fb) constantly for short gains and I can pick up some good yards with S. Smith on slant routes and occasionally I'll hit Rosario deep on some play action but I need some help or advice on how to develop a good deep game and incorporating more of my receivers in the game, I'm afraid of throwing pics which I know are part of the game, and I haven't grasped the concept of the rocket catch so if anyone knows any specific plays or tips for me I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks guys...first time poster here, haha, a virgin....b.t.w. I love to hot route all the time on passing plays if that helps any....
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!!   DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!! Empty2009-01-08, 03:49

the problem for me with carolina is steve smith bein the #1 WR.. hes too small and this years madden makes the small WR ineffective deep.. gotta go deep with big WR or else they will get batted down all day...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!!   DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!! Empty2009-01-08, 03:53

Jarrett is really good even his overall rating is low. Just learn how to spectacular catch and rocket catch... I will probably post a video tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!!   DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!! Empty2009-01-08, 19:04

try working in the post route from the slot. DJ Hackett ALWAYS gives me a good game. he'll catch a lot of verticals and steaks from the slot. the posts work for everyone really. try deep curls and deep comebacks to Muhsin.

i play a slow, patient game (i use the panthers, too). i throw a lot of short, quick passes. run the ball as much as i can. AND THEN - use PA, throw a soft lob to steve smith as long as there isnt a safety waiting over top, select the receiver and turbo to the ball and run it in.

try some bunch formations, too. they help a lot in breaking up zones and confusing defenders.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!!   DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!! Empty2009-01-08, 20:56

Hopefully they will tone down the effectiveness of bigger receivers in future years.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!!   DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!! Empty2009-01-10, 08:57

IDK who ur tallest WR is, but put ur tallest WR at the #2 spot. the tall WR's always fiind a way to burn the CB's. throw a lob to him while he's on a streak, control him, and try to get around the CB.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!!   DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!! Empty2009-01-10, 13:28

Carolina isnt much of a deep threat except for steve smith but his size gives him flaws.
Back to top Go down
hannahlogan1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!!   DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!! Empty2009-01-11, 16:20

just wanted to say thanks again to everyone for all the help with my game, its improving steadily thanks to all the help from you madden-school guys...
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!!   DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!! Empty2009-01-11, 17:34

try putting smith at slot for one play and use a deep post
Back to top Go down
AsTrOz o
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
AsTrOz o

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!!   DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!! Empty2009-01-11, 18:21

once or twice per game i like to run a 4 wr play action post.. use a deep post on the left side of the field (number 2 receiver.) then slide ur protection right, scramble right and you should be able to hit the post coming across the field. it helps if ur slot receiver on the side of the guy running the post runs a deep drag therefore distracting the safety. let me know if this works
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!!   DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!! Empty

Back to top Go down

DEVELOPING THE DEEP PASSING GAME!!
Page 1 of 1