Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

*MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!

Go down 
+14
Mckkz044
Devo
DaTBa1LHaWK
BOSTN BEANER
Rawkus
Crunk
D_Cash
Mix
OGiant23
HT eFFecTz
Winktin Rampage Jackson
xXBlackiceXx
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Fudgy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

*MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 3 Empty2009-08-08, 12:11

Wow really r u serious. So u saying if I think the fans sum where treat a person better dnt u think dat person would say the city who has more fans turn out n didn't have a gud run n denver would say dat dats y I said its an opinion I didn't say it was true. Plus I didn't mention anything about a steal u guys got 2 1st rd picks n orton I wouldn't call dat a steal from u guys. N plus he was asked a question on which city he thinks had the best fans. Dnt come at me like dat I'm jus saying its his opinion whether its immature or not. Man get off it. Every1 is entitled to an opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 3 Empty2009-08-08, 14:32

xXBlackiceXx wrote:
Wow really r u serious. So u saying if I think the fans sum where treat a person better dnt u think dat person would say the city who has more fans turn out n didn't have a gud run n denver would say dat dats y I said its an opinion I didn't say it was true. Plus I didn't mention anything about a steal u guys got 2 1st rd picks n orton I wouldn't call dat a steal from u guys. N plus he was asked a question on which city he thinks had the best fans. Dnt come at me like dat I'm jus saying its his opinion whether its immature or not. Man get off it. Every1 is entitled to an opinion.

I have my opinion. You have yours. Why am I expected to "get off it" because you don't like what I have to say?
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 3 Empty2009-08-08, 15:08

cnt wait to c yo broncos in the preseason in week 3. lets c how immature he is then.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 3 Empty2009-08-08, 16:02

I'm done. I'm done. I've already been far too immature in this discussion. When I wrote that first response this morning, I was hammered and thought it would be witty and clever. With the second one though, I was just arguing to argue. Obviously, we have two very different viewpoints on Jay Cutler. I wrote a blog about it awhile back that gives my entire opinion on it. If I can find it, I'll pm it to you so you know where I'm coming from. Sorry though for being immature man.
Back to top Go down
Mckkz044
New MS Member
New MS Member
Mckkz044

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 3 Empty2009-08-09, 01:43

Ey just lettin yall know right now Brandon Rideau is a monster watch#84, guess how many catches hes gettin this year? Well around 84!
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 3 Empty2009-08-09, 06:27

Rideau is a sleeper for real he is a 6'3 beast. Plus he's been around the league long enoug to knw routes n defenses I think he will b the #3 behind heester n bennet. Rashied davis will b da # 4 n slot wr at times.
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 3 Empty2009-09-14, 11:19

ESPN News- Chicago Tribune reports Bears LB Brian Urlacher (Right wrist) will miss the rest of the season.. GG guys. Seasons over.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 3 Empty2009-09-14, 12:04

say goodbuy to urlacher. he's out for the season witha dislocated wrist
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 3 Empty2009-09-14, 18:43

BIG HUNGRY 702 wrote:
say goodbuy to urlacher. he's out for the season witha dislocated wrist

that's wild
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 3 Empty2009-09-14, 22:49

Yup season is over n we dnt have no gud middle lb's n cutler is playing like trash. I guess we should look foward 2010 season. I'm so pissed n pisa r other starter got injured u cn count this season over wit guys.JK we will BEAT PITTSBURGH MARK MY WORDS. we will still beast on defense just gonna miss urlachers audibles n awarness.

Last edited by xXBlackiceXx on 2009-09-25, 12:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Any23Time
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Any23Time

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 3 Empty2009-09-21, 23:55

How you gonna give up on them first game of the year. Reallyyyyy????? 1 game doesnt decide the season wait at least the first game of the year doesnt. Come on i expect more from a bears fan. Bet you aint talking down no more since we beat Pitt. Dont give up so fast bro
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 3 Empty2009-09-22, 00:19

i was at the pit game.. it was CRAZY!!! i had no idea they were really guna win.. yea u always gotta think positive but the packers defense was gettin easy pressure so i figured damn, wtf will the steelers do?? lol but imma buy me a jeff reed bears jersey cuz he obviously is the best player on our team LOL..

I LOVE U JEFF REED!!!! <333333 (major homo)
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 3 Empty2010-03-02, 15:30

xXBlackiceXx wrote:
Yup season is over n we dnt have no gud middle lb's n cutler is playing like trash. I guess we should look foward 2010 season. I'm so pissed n pisa r other starter got injured u cn count this season over wit guys.JK we will BEAT PITTSBURGH MARK MY WORDS. we will still beast on defense just gonna miss urlachers audibles n awarness.

i nailed this haha. alot of my 09 predictions were spot on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

*MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3