Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

*MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!

Go down 
+14
Mckkz044
Devo
DaTBa1LHaWK
BOSTN BEANER
Rawkus
Crunk
D_Cash
Mix
OGiant23
HT eFFecTz
Winktin Rampage Jackson
xXBlackiceXx
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Fudgy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

*MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-06-20, 21:00

the vikes gonna run this division with the pack second and bears third
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-06-22, 13:43

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
Rawkus wrote:
Laughin at you nuccas like HA HA HA!

ay i hope ur jokin and that better not b the team ur reppin cuz if u think that shits funny u need to b laughin at that nice 0-16 record?? hahahahaha i wish a lions fan would come at the bears laughin haha u killin me bruh

Rawkus You're Fired
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-06-23, 00:16

20-philaDAWKINS-20 wrote:
DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
Rawkus wrote:
Laughin at you nuccas like HA HA HA!

ay i hope ur jokin and that better not b the team ur reppin cuz if u think that shits funny u need to b laughin at that nice 0-16 record?? hahahahaha i wish a lions fan would come at the bears laughin haha u killin me bruh

Rawkus You're Fired

haha yea i dont kno what this nigga tryin to laugh haha he reppin the worst team in the history of the NFL!! like i mean how do u gotta feel???
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-07-03, 01:40

i would be so embarrassed as a lions fan. u will forever b remebered as a team that went 0-16. but neway i think the bears wil go 10-6 if healthy. if not i say 8-8. but i think ppl dnt realize the bears got stronger @linebacker wit the signing of pisa who willshine b/c of urlacher n briggs. n cutler will help forte become even more of a monster. im expecting olsen to have a breakout yr. our dlnine is gonna b amped up cause of rood marenelli n o-line has 2 probowlers a 1st rd left tackle n a solid 28yr old vet at rt. so i think cutler will b well protected. i think there is a chance for the vikings n the bears to both go to the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 20:40

^^^^
idk cuz the NFC south and NFC east will prolly b the 2 divisions to have multiple playoff teams cuz those r the 2 toughest divisions right now, in the NFC
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 20:49

Wat makes u think the nfc south is tougher than the north greenbay is not as bad as we think they had injuries lat yr n the bears r always tough to play ask da saints. N vikings r tough to the only thinbg that brings us dwn r dem pathetic lions.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 20:57

personally i am a bears fan.. but i dont see them any better than the falcons or panthers which i say will b the top 2 teams in the South.. the vikings dont have a consistant QB (idk how the favre situation has been playing out cuz i havent been payin attention) and they have a pourus secondary, IMO, after losing sharper to the saints.. i just dont see any team in the North bein better than the panthers or falcons.. except maybe the packers (no matter how much i hate to say it).. but hey, maybe thats just me and i hope im wrong and the bears have a great season and make the playoffs and r successful
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 21:05

U kidding the flcons beat us by miraculous play n panthers barely beat us also. We also got better at the linebacker n qb position n hired great. Position coaches I believe the bears r jus as gud as the panthers or the falcons but we'l c we play falcons dis yr. If u said eagles or giants then I might have agreed wit u lol
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 21:43

ok but u have to have 2 divisions wit multiple playoff teams which includes the NFC east.. and this is a whole new year and matt ryan has a whole year under his belt and a new beast vet TE in gonzales.. and just cuz the bears were close in their match ups last year, it doesnt effect the whole outcome of their seasons and records.. thats only one game and even if the bears beat both of em, it doesnt mean the falcons and/or panthers wont have a better record at the end of the season.. and i believe its all bout the records by the time the playoffs roll around..
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 22:10

xXBlackiceXx wrote:
Wat makes u think the nfc south is tougher than the north greenbay is not as bad as we think they had injuries lat yr n the bears r always tough to play ask da saints. N vikings r tough to the only thinbg that brings us dwn r dem pathetic lions.
NFC south is way tougher. best rb duo last year in double trouble and two of the top qbs last year matt ryan and drew brees and each team only got better. the problem with the NFC north every year is they always beat each other up in the regular season cuz those rivalries are so intense that all end up at 8-8 which leaves only one team to make the playoffs every year
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 22:28

Lol matt ryan is not a top qb son go look at his numbers the only reason he got praise is cause he was a rookie if he wasn't he wouldn't have gotten the recognition cause his numbers weren't dat hot n umm we beat the saints numerous times ova da last 3 yrs they haven't beat us once in dat span n falcons like I said have no defense they aren't goin to far w/o a defense panthers r tough though ill admit but dnt hype up saints until they actually do sumthin n matt is solid but definetly not deserving of bein called a top qb.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 22:39

all of this ur sayin is about the past!! we have beat them the past 3 years or whatever.. that doesnt mean they wont beat the bears next time.. and its not like the bears d has been playin that great in recent years, they have the potential to do so much better than they have been doin.. like i said, id love to see the bears keep beatin the NFC South but i just dont think they could beat the panthers or falcons
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 22:57

xXBlackiceXx wrote:
Lol matt ryan is not a top qb son go look at his numbers the only reason he got praise is cause he was a rookie if he wasn't he wouldn't have gotten the recognition cause his numbers weren't dat hot n umm we beat the saints numerous times ova da last 3 yrs they haven't beat us once in dat span n falcons like I said have no defense they aren't goin to far w/o a defense panthers r tough though ill admit but dnt hype up saints until they actually do sumthin n matt is solid but definetly not deserving of bein called a top qb.
matt ryan passed for 3500 yards on a run first team with a below average receiving core minus roddy white and lead a a major turnaround for the falcons. had the best rookie season for a qb in nfl history. one of the best in the game if you ask most people
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 23:19

Umm ok I didn't say the bears will have a miraculous season I said 10-6 n then I said 8-8 wit injuries. I'm jus saying the saints r not so beastly as u say n the reason he pased for so many yards is b/c of turner but I said he's solid not the best qb to many qbs have proven themselves. I'm jus saying I think vioings greenbay n bears r better than the falcons saints n tampa or whoever is in dat division besides panthers.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-07-15, 00:55

xXBlackiceXx wrote:
Umm ok I didn't say the bears will have a miraculous season I said 10-6 n then I said 8-8 wit injuries. I'm jus saying the saints r not so beastly as u say n the reason he pased for so many yards is b/c of turner but I said he's solid not the best qb to many qbs have proven themselves. I'm jus saying I think vioings greenbay n bears r better than the falcons saints n tampa or whoever is in dat division besides panthers.
vikings arent in the conversation to be a great team because they still have a qb problem and you could only get so far wit ap when they're stackin 8 in the box every play. the packers are actually pretty good they're just too inconsistent but i think that'll change since rodgers got that first year outta the way. its not that the NFC south is way better its more that every year those teams knock each other around all season to the point where at the end of the season one team is 10-6 or 9-7 winning the division and the other two end up 7-9 from getting beat up in the division.
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-07-15, 17:59

i guess we'll have to wait until the season starts to really find out thats y we watch the game.
Back to top Go down
Mckkz044
New MS Member
New MS Member
Mckkz044

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-08-01, 16:57

i think the bears will do great this year, the reason the panthers&falcons beat us last year was the D and its def better this year, i see them going 13-3 12-4 with viks right behind em
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-08-01, 18:14

haha i think its sweet that the sportscasters r already talkin bout how the besars wit cutler could make it to the super bowl.. i mean idk y not! that has been their missin piece for over 20 years.. they can get by wit a mediocre WR core and now they got a QB to get them the ball.. yea no one can predict what will happen, but the bears organization hasnt been puttin down their WR core and believe in em.. so who knows, maybe they will suprise everybody this year!! LETS HOPE!!!
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-08-01, 19:05

they got way too tough a schedule to go 13-3 i say 10-6 maybe 11-5
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-08-02, 07:38

Personally with the bears schedule if they go 11-5 they need sum respect because the face the the az,pitts,vikes,eagles,packers that's 7 games vs playoff contending teams dats a very tough schedule n 2 of those teams went to the super bowl.
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-08-07, 18:48

you guys hear about cutler talking shiit about denver fans?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-08-07, 20:27

iLLxEaGLeSx10 wrote:
you guys hear about cutler talking shiit about denver fans?

Sure did...Glad to see he's still an immature prick...
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-08-07, 20:47

hahaha but the bronco fans boo'd orton last night in the scrimmage game
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-08-08, 01:38

umm u denver fans proved him right lol they way they booed orton the other night. plus how r u gonna say sum1 is immature based on his opinion his experience so far is better in chicago n more fans r showing up wat do u expect lol.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty2009-08-08, 06:12

xXBlackiceXx wrote:
umm u denver fans proved him right lol they way they booed orton the other night. plus how r u gonna say sum1 is immature based on his opinion his experience so far is better in chicago n more fans r showing up wat do u expect lol.

As a Bear's fan, I am not surprised in the slightest to see you licking the salty sweat of Jay Cutler's scrotum. Because you feel you "stole" him away from Denver, you choose to see no wrong in his ways or his ability to handle situations as a professional. To some, his choice to even bring up Denver in recent interviews would be seen as childish or immature. But to all-knowing, "proud" Chicago fans, it's just an expression of opinion. Niiiice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!   *MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*MONstarz Of The MidWAY*CHI Thread!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next