Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From

Go down 
+2
mcfart01
SuprmnxXx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From Empty
PostSubject: 3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From   3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From Empty2008-09-20, 04:29

3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From I-form-(31)

The spread in the I-Form is effective because it allows you to get some nice running lanes to pound the rock. Someone has to account for the SL wideout, and when this is done you pound. If they stay around you, pass via the uncovered theory.

3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From I-form-(32)

Someone is covering the Sl, and it's time to pound them out a bit. Since you will get run committed on, you need quick hand-offs like the FB dive.

3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From I-form-(33)

Now you have a nice push up front that allows you to get positive yards from the jump. You have two holes to hit, so just pick one.

3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From I-form-(34)

We took the A gap and can get more if we play our cards right.
3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From I-form-(36)

We made a nice gain, and with his size we can break a few tackles. When you use FB dives, you just need to lean forward. The main reason is because you will go foward when you get taken down. There's no need for fancy stick skills.

Link http://www.maddentips.com/forums/
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
mcfart01
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: 3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From   3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From Empty2008-10-16, 06:57

what playbook are you getting these play from ?
Back to top Go down
Nardo44
New MS Member
New MS Member
Nardo44

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: 3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From   3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From Empty2008-10-16, 11:10

I love that play. I have been using that play for years. Does anyone know a good playbook for a team with multiple solid halfbacks?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: 3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From   3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From Empty2008-11-21, 01:00

i like to motion 1 of my TEs out to the left to create this type of look out of the I-Formation Twin TE in the RnG playbook.

Last edited by Militant X 1 on 2008-11-21, 11:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: 3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From   3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From Empty2008-11-21, 08:34

Doesnt full house have multiple backs??
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: 3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From   3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From Empty2008-11-21, 11:39

Barbarian24 wrote:
Doesnt full house have multiple backs??

yes! to me...that's what makes this formation so powerful. sure...on the play call screen....your opponent may see: 1wr 2rbs 2te...and may come out in a run stopping formation...but....you can still throw effectively out of this formation as well. that's the deception of the Fullhouse in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
rockywrist989
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: 3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From   3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From Empty2009-01-17, 17:55

this formation is in the pass balanced playbook too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From   3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From Empty

Back to top Go down

3 Wide Spread For Pound I-From
Page 1 of 1