Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Full Back Dive problems

Go down 
+11
MADDENKING57
duketango
bigbuddah
chrisc2006
dirty-mullet
OGiant23
kc killa jr
Fudopi is That Dude
Modrewgnu
Fresh Prince
Warhawk
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Warhawk
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Full Back Dive problems Empty
PostSubject: Full Back Dive problems   Full Back Dive problems Empty2008-09-16, 15:28

The fullback dive out of full house is tough to stop when they have someone like ap or barber. any suggestions? i run 4-6 and cant seem to find anything
Back to top Go down
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Full Back Dive problems   Full Back Dive problems Empty2008-09-16, 19:12

Thats Is unstoppable pal sorry 3-4 Yards a carry.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Full Back Dive problems   Full Back Dive problems Empty2008-09-16, 19:26

Its not necassarily impossible to stop, but you really have to sell out on the fullback dive to stop it. if they do a toss or a pass things won't look good for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Full Back Dive problems   Full Back Dive problems Empty2008-09-16, 20:03

Mod pretty much summed up, a play action out of the same formation if you did stop it would pretty much kill you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

PostSubject: Re: Full Back Dive problems   Full Back Dive problems Empty2008-09-16, 20:20

I mean i know if you call it as a majority of your plays you can stop it but if you mix your offense up you can hit this play atleast twice a drive and 5 yards each 10 if you mainly call tosses out of Power I
Back to top Go down
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Full Back Dive problems   Full Back Dive problems Empty2008-09-17, 16:37

will this work on ps2?
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Full Back Dive problems   Full Back Dive problems Empty2008-09-20, 16:44

pinch everyone jam everyone in i can stop it in BF some
Back to top Go down
dirty-mullet
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
dirty-mullet

Number of posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Full Back Dive problems   Full Back Dive problems Empty2008-09-20, 17:07

The only way I have found to stop it is pinch and crash d-line and lb's then control the safety and hit the hole the FB is heading for with hit stick. This still doesn't take into account the pass though.
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Full Back Dive problems   Full Back Dive problems Empty2008-10-04, 16:42

What dirty-mullet said. 4-6 Inside blitz pinch line and lb's. Move your lb's right on the dt's butt and bring your safety up. Make sure to hit stick the runner with the safety so you have a chance of them not falling forward.
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: Full Back Dive problems   Full Back Dive problems Empty2008-10-04, 18:09

jack him up and he will fumble and not get ball again whole game or get hurt and kill the guys rushing attack...
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Full Back Dive problems   Full Back Dive problems Empty2008-10-04, 18:14

yeah i think everyone summed it up but i mean if thats there whole offense your in trouble but say if they do it 4 out of 10 play drive u gotta make a play on those other plays and jus take an L on the fb dive caus i mean selling out on it and giving up a good play vs say 4 ta 8 yards is manageable rather than they recognizing it and gettin hurt deep for quick points
Back to top Go down
duketango
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Full Back Dive problems   Full Back Dive problems Empty2008-10-08, 18:12

I read that at a recent MC the play by play guys turned off their mikes bc it was the same 3 palys from everyone
Back to top Go down
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Full Back Dive problems   Full Back Dive problems Empty2008-10-08, 18:32

dirty-mullet wrote:
The only way I have found to stop it is pinch and crash d-line and lb's then control the safety and hit the hole the FB is heading for with hit stick. This still doesn't take into account the pass though.

You are exactly right, but you will guarentee a stop if you are in a 4-3 and do a Free Fire blitz (WHEN YOU BLITZ THE MIDDLE AND WEAKSIDE LINEBAKER) pinch the line and LB's, control the Free Safety and put him in between both tackles and make the D-line pash rush out, WHEN YOU DO THIS THIS THE FREE SAFETY WILL COME THROUGH THE LINE UNTOUCHED SACKING THE QB OR TACKLING THE FULLBACK, but you have to make sure that this is an inside run play and not outside run play or a pass to the flatside where the Free Safety would cover or you will get burned
Back to top Go down
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

PostSubject: Re: Full Back Dive problems   Full Back Dive problems Empty2008-10-08, 21:49

If you do all that crash stuff he will formation audble to pitch
Back to top Go down
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Full Back Dive problems   Full Back Dive problems Empty2008-10-09, 10:38

Fresh Prince wrote:
If you do all that crash stuff he will formation audble to pitch

Thats why i said make sure its an inside run and not an outside run
Back to top Go down
rockywrist989
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Full Back Dive problems   Full Back Dive problems Empty2009-01-21, 18:28

almost impossible to stop
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Full Back Dive problems   Full Back Dive problems Empty2009-01-21, 22:08

Warhawk wrote:
The fullback dive out of full house is tough to stop when they have someone like ap or barber. any suggestions? i run 4-6 and cant seem to find anything

have u tried run commit

its easy to see the FB dive in the full house

just run comment down when u see the QB run towards the "FB"

and control your lb or safety
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Full Back Dive problems   Full Back Dive problems Empty2009-01-21, 22:17

What everyone else said.

Orrrrr
sometimes you get really lucky and either or LB's and DT will be there for the tackle
Back to top Go down
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Full Back Dive problems   Full Back Dive problems Empty2009-01-28, 13:49

reblitz both DTs and take middle backer between them and blitz through gap...if u guess right gap ull blow it up in backfield....most dudes that use Fullhouse FB dive motion guy so ull know which way they are running
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Back Dive problems   Full Back Dive problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Back Dive problems
Page 1 of 1