Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Question: Does anyone use a Play calling sheet...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fr3sH
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-05-20

Question: Does anyone use a Play calling sheet... Empty
PostSubject: Question: Does anyone use a Play calling sheet...   Question: Does anyone use a Play calling sheet... Empty2010-05-21, 05:01

Me and my friend had a Spread Sheet on Google Doc.s Example : Short Passes and PA and Runs and Blitz and so on.. Base plays that fit our scheme and we'd just these plays and master them... Well before 2010 came he copied all the plays and deleted everything off the site lmaoo sucks for me.. Just wondering if you guys ever use anything like this or might sound like something you'd do in the future =]
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Question: Does anyone use a Play calling sheet...   Question: Does anyone use a Play calling sheet... Empty2010-05-21, 07:06

i use a sheet to mark my opponents play calls... but not my own, i already know what i run in what situation.. however, its nice to see the patterns on 3rd downs, helps a lot...

if you pm me, ill send you a sheet via email to help you with that...
Back to top Go down
Fr3sH
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Question: Does anyone use a Play calling sheet...   Question: Does anyone use a Play calling sheet... Empty2010-05-21, 07:12

Thanks that would be VERY VERY helpful =] Making a legit sheet on O and D for very situation and team Example ( Good passing team or Good running team ) trying too get my game up since you guys on here are hardcore lol

Thanks,
Fr3sH
Back to top Go down
timschroeder546
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Question: Does anyone use a Play calling sheet...   Question: Does anyone use a Play calling sheet... Empty2010-05-21, 08:05

Idk, if you just run your plays in practice mode alot then you will remember where they are and what they are useful for. With accelerated clock it is hard to look up a play for every situation and s*** llike that. Ya no bruh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question: Does anyone use a Play calling sheet...   Question: Does anyone use a Play calling sheet... Empty

Back to top Go down

Question: Does anyone use a Play calling sheet...
Page 1 of 1