Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

offensive play calling

Go down 
+3
DaShizfromDaDesert
hoshdude7
B-__-R-__-B
7 posters
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

offensive play calling Empty
PostSubject: offensive play calling   offensive play calling Empty2010-01-24, 20:41

aight so what kind of plays do you guys call like run run pass? pass run pass? im just curious cuz i usually like to try and take a shot down field on first then depending on the amount of yardage i got ill run on 2nd to make 3rd down more managable. is this smart? or is there a better way of calling run and pass plays and when. your opinions pease and thank you. lol
offensive play calling 83168
Back to top Go down
hoshdude7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: offensive play calling   offensive play calling Empty2010-01-24, 21:10

Run run run punt
Back to top Go down
DaShizfromDaDesert
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: offensive play calling   offensive play calling Empty2010-01-24, 21:14

my playcalling is really based off of my first down run. If it's good, I'll run it again, PA, or short pass. I like to take deep shots on 2nd and short. And I pass it normally on 3rd.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: offensive play calling   offensive play calling Empty2010-01-24, 21:18

I look at the defense, and then decide what I will do.. I take what the defense gives me
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: offensive play calling   offensive play calling Empty2010-01-24, 21:19

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
I look at the defense, and then decide what I will do.. I take what the defense gives me

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: offensive play calling   offensive play calling Empty2010-01-25, 01:33

i like to try and dictate the pace and tempo of the game so ill take a deep or medium range shot down field to get a feel for the D then if its an incomplete pass i simply run to shorten that ten yards to make it a managable 3rd down. lol although if im up by a small margin in the 3rd or 4th ill go to a run run pass type of playcalling. ill run of first and second to chew up time and on 3rd ill pass to get the first so i can repeat what i just did. lol
Back to top Go down
Dwain
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: offensive play calling   offensive play calling Empty2010-01-25, 03:52

if its 3rd and 5 i uasually run it catches them offguard
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: offensive play calling   offensive play calling Empty2010-01-25, 04:31

ive found success doing that as well ill do it on 3rd and 7 or anything below that, but it depends how he's been playin me up to that point. usually people will be in 3 man fronts against me cuz i pass so much so the runs can be effective. lol
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: offensive play calling   offensive play calling Empty2010-01-25, 04:55

Have good audibles set like have a man beater and a zone beater and read the d and go from their
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: offensive play calling   offensive play calling Empty

Back to top Go down

offensive play calling
Page 1 of 1