Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Great Articles Going up on the Madden-School homepage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Great Articles Going up on the Madden-School homepage Empty
PostSubject: Great Articles Going up on the Madden-School homepage   Great Articles Going up on the Madden-School homepage Empty2010-05-18, 04:46

Today 3 great stories are going up on the madden-school homepage

The first already released, is about the carolina panthers in madden and how they are underused. It includes a great video of deangelo williams breaking tackles, scoring a touchdown, and generally dominating the Washington Redskins defense.

The second will be released at Noon pacific time, 3 pm eastern time written by LayinWood, It is all about how to properly read madden defenses. If you have trouble reading what defense your oppoent is in, this is a must read!

The third is an article that many of you have been anticipating. Big Hungry and MiamiXCanes break down the top 10 players ever to play college football. It will be released at 3 pm pacific time/ 6 pm eastern tonight.

All 3 of these are great reads, please comment on the articles and let us know your opinions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
XtremeWTRocker
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
XtremeWTRocker

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Great Articles Going up on the Madden-School homepage   Great Articles Going up on the Madden-School homepage Empty2010-05-19, 22:14

Hey writers. Great job. I enjoy reading your articles every time I turn on my PC. Keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Great Articles Going up on the Madden-School homepage   Great Articles Going up on the Madden-School homepage Empty2010-05-19, 22:35

hey these were all great, and they look awesome on the homepage. i'm loving all the new content and the forward direction MS is going in.

i'll comment soon to show support.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Great Articles Going up on the Madden-School homepage   Great Articles Going up on the Madden-School homepage Empty2010-05-19, 23:45

thanks fellas. its always nice to see people commenting on our articals
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Great Articles Going up on the Madden-School homepage   Great Articles Going up on the Madden-School homepage Empty2010-05-20, 00:42

two thumbs up! i love how the snippet images say madden-school on them as well. great idea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Articles Going up on the Madden-School homepage   Great Articles Going up on the Madden-School homepage Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Articles Going up on the Madden-School homepage
Page 1 of 1