Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Unluckiest game I've ever had (Rant)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Unluckiest game I've ever had (Rant) Empty
PostSubject: Unluckiest game I've ever had (Rant)   Unluckiest game I've ever had (Rant) Empty2010-05-15, 21:51

I don't understand it. The last 2 games I have been unstoppable on offense, except for fumbles. Did I mention that I am using the Titans and Chris Johnson (96 carrying)? Today I lost by 3 points. Chris Johnson failed to break more than 3 tackles (don't say it was my stick work, I've always been a beast at breaking tackles) in the whole game, and he fumbled THREE TIMES, TWICE IN THE RED ZONE. Later, in the 4th, there's 1:30 remaining, I'm on his 45 yd line, and it's 4th and 3 (I'm down 1 point). I run Corner and Go's out of Gun Snugs Flip, hit Hawkins on the angle route from the left slot, and I know he's not a great receiver, but WHEN I THROW ONE PASS TO YOU THE ENTIRE GAME AND IT'S ****ING FOURTH AND THREE, c'mon he's a fricking NFL receiver I think he can catch a 5 yard pass when he is wide open. He dropped it. I get a stop on D, and he punts it to my 10. I run Split Cowboy PA Skinny Post, with a fade on the right and a streak on the left, 7 GUYS BLOCKING, and he sacks me for a safety only rushing 3 D-Linemen. Ridiculous. Both of my past 2 games I haven't been stopped on any offensive drive other than fumbles. Chris Johnson had 2 fumbles last game as well. WTF

Ignore this rant, I just had to get this out of me. Mad
Back to top Go down
Spencerdb7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Unluckiest game I've ever had (Rant)   Unluckiest game I've ever had (Rant) Empty2010-05-15, 21:57

It happens to the best of us.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Unluckiest game I've ever had (Rant)   Unluckiest game I've ever had (Rant) Empty2010-05-15, 22:06

its tough man but something ive noticed is that higher carry rating guys fumble alot when hit by guys with lower hit power, westbrook always fumbles but he has a 92 carry rating, & shady harly ever fumbles maybe 1 in 5 games, and he's only got a 74 carry rating so go figure, sometimes madden just works game against you like that.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Unluckiest game I've ever had (Rant)   Unluckiest game I've ever had (Rant) Empty2010-05-16, 10:49

Yeah it happens man... I usually fumble the damn ball right when i'm about to score which sucks. I don't know what it is lately I have been getting worst. I think I need to start running the ball more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Unluckiest game I've ever had (Rant)   Unluckiest game I've ever had (Rant) Empty2010-05-16, 16:18

hey madden can work with you and vs you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unluckiest game I've ever had (Rant)   Unluckiest game I've ever had (Rant) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unluckiest game I've ever had (Rant)
Page 1 of 1