Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?

Go down 
+9
B-__-R-__-B
matthauganak1
beerbuzz
MiamiXCanes
EggzOverEazy
wayne019
Big Hungry 702
2ToN
NinersWillis52
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-05-13

who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty
PostSubject: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-14, 16:25

i personally think dan lefevour dropped to far... i mean he may not be as good as some of the other quarterbacks but i mean he has a lot of potential! i personally think the panthers shoulda taken him over pike
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-14, 16:28

agree with dan hes better than tim teboohoo and pike and skelton and whoever else was picked before him

id have to go with jevon snead, guy ddnt even get drafted and he was supposed to be a top 5 qb his jr year LOL

poor guy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-14, 16:45

yeah thats true! i was watching the draft and i was yelling at the tv for someone to pick him up! thats dumb how he went undrafted i mean i think he's better than lefevour lefevour just had more hype because of his comparisons to joe flacco
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-14, 16:57

yea, sneed is my answer. he was an amazing qb @ Ole miss. really sad to see he went undrafted. i think he'll be the next great undrafted qb
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-14, 16:58

i think that Cambell that tackle dropped far. he was going to go in first round so i think he was a little pissed
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-14, 17:12

jimmy clausen to the 2nd round.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-14, 17:31

the tackle from maryland? He is a freak of nature. but in college he wasnt exactly a star so him dropping wasnt a big surprise for me
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-14, 17:32

jimmy clausen...hes better then bradford IMO
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-14, 17:38

Clausen dropping tot he second was a huge shock for me, thought for sure he woulda went to cleavland
Back to top Go down
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-14, 18:12

i'm sorry but mccoy in the third mess me up i'm a OSU fan but i realy like mccoy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/verminfire
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-14, 20:07

i dont think mccoy dropped, he's a good pick in the third round.
Back to top Go down
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-15, 15:07

Clausen second round
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-15, 15:49

-Rick Sapp in the 5th round

-Charles Scott in the 6th round

-Jamar Chaney in the 7th round

*all of these guys were thought to go higher than they did but wether they were viewed as a risk, or simply were comming off injuries, they slipped and the eagles picked them up
Ricky sapp thought for sure he'd go higher, people thought he might be more of a OLB than a DE as he's not huge, he's got a more basketball type body frame.
Charles scott broke his collar bone and thats an issue when you have a near 240 lbs. bruiser that loves contact, i think thats why he slipped so much.
Jamar chaney i believe had ankle surgury and to some teams they thought that ankle was poorly put toger, some said "that ankle is put together with gum", so even though he ran a top 40 time at the combine and had a very productive carrer in college he was deemd too high of a risk to take as a high draft pick.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-15, 18:09

Matt Grothe -Undrafted (prolly due to that torn acl)

George Selvie- undrafted. he was a fucking monster in college. cant imagine why he wasnt drafted.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-15, 18:11

LeGarret Blount he was good. but from that once punch he didnt get drafted.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-15, 18:14

yea, that one punch cause him alot. amazing what one thing can do
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-15, 18:18

Yeah especially in a time when players in and assosiated with the NFL are messing up and getting in trouble the last thing teams and owners want is a guy with character issues, character has never been more important to teams across the NFL IMO.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-15, 21:08

yea, true that. Brandon Minor. dont know if he got drafted but he was a beast in michigan
Back to top Go down
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-16, 16:53

you see i just cant help and think that if mccoy didnt get hurt in the championship what would of happen thats why mccoy in the third rd boggels me but thats just me BIG H.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/verminfire
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-17, 10:38

Ryan Mathews... yes he went #12 and yes he will be a stud!!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-17, 11:20

mathews went earlier than i thought he would but we all knew the chargers valued him and wanted him as they did lose LT in the off-season, i knew he would go high, just didnt think it would be at 12, i also didnt think graham would go as high as he did but again the eagles had a high grade on him and valued him and anytime a team values a player they'll jump through hoops to get them, thats why the eagles moved so far up to get him.
To stay on topic though everson griffen the DE from USC fell way down into the later rounds some people had him possibly going in the first round, and at the latest at the end of the 2nd, but there were consistancy issues, and personality questions surrounding him and i guess that ultimately played into where he fell on draft day.
I also thought myron rolle would go alot higher than the 6th round especially with all the character issues players are having now a days, i thought for sure the fact he attended one of the most prestigious schools in the world would help rise his stock but he had been out of football for a while and rumor has it that he wants to become some type of surgeon, and with all this how much time would he have for football, he left football for school, so the question people had was how dedicated to football is this kid? how much does he really want it? is football gonna come second compared to his studie? those were some of the things that held myron back until the 6th round.
But overall the teams that picked up everson and myron really got some nice players, i look for them to do great things in the NFL, the future looks bright for the NFL with all these new young guys ready to blossom.
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-17, 13:45

yeah true i liked LeGarret blount in my eyes if he never threw that punch he definately woulda went ahead of best and maybe even spiller because im my eyes blount fits the bills better than spiller and snead omg i was trippin when he wasnt getting picked up my friend was hysterically laughing because i was trippin so bad hahaha and there was another running back that went undrafted also that i though shoulda easily went in the fourth at least but how does a player with a crushed neck go ahead of blount? blount had a way more productive career than that censored back idk it just baffles me
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-18, 13:38

Jimmy mel kiper loved that dude straight bromance
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-18, 14:09

he was awesome thats why idk why he had to throw that punch hahaha i remember watching that game on tv and the broadcast on the night of the game just ended with that punch then the whole after show was about it lol
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty2010-05-19, 14:20

Yeah i think the punch came out of frustration and badgering i dont think thats his real personality, i think he should do fine with the titans, he fills the void of that power back left by lendale white, in his defense he's said all the right things since the incident so you have to applaud him for that, he's still got a long way to go but he's showed he wants it and with CJ not being around with the titans it allows him to better show what he can do as a short yardage back and possible backup to CJ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?   who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft? Empty

Back to top Go down

who do you think slipped too far in the NFL draft?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next