Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award

Go down 
+6
2ToN
Crunk
wayne019
xXall-hail-MEGATRONXx
matthauganak1
EggzOverEazy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award   Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 00:35

I wish CUSHING nothing but the best and i hope he has that trophy in his bathroom so when he takes a sh*t he can think of all the haters.

LOL!
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award   Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 00:39

super_mario90 wrote:
I wish CUSHING nothing but the best and i hope he has that trophy in his bathroom so when he takes a sh*t he can think of all the haters.

LOL!

way to not contribute a thought but instead post a homerism post..

if he wasnt a texan u wouldnt even care

please actually try and respond to peoples questions to your idiotic comments

Last edited by 2ToNald Trump on 2010-05-16, 01:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award   Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 01:16

this is not a way to teach kids how to play football roids aint the answer
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award   Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 01:49

yea man. do it clean just look @ Ray Ray. Best lb in history IMO. and he's done it all naturally
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award   Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 02:14

Yeah, Ray just murdered someone and had someone esle take the fall. The fact that the same lawyer who defended him defended Big Ben pretty much explains all there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf6jYtaoXPs

People and kids need to stop looking up to atheletes and celebrities plain and simple.

Last edited by noob999 on 2010-05-16, 02:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award   Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 02:18

man, dont be such a hater.........People and kids need to stop looking up to atheletes and celebrities plain and simple. really? no they dont. athletes just need to realize how much they can influence kids of america. and s***. Ray didnt kill anyone. Now OJ on the other hand? that nigga did it
Back to top Go down
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award   Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 02:26

lol Ray did it. No one was sentenced over the murder of two people yet Ray Lewis pays out a multi-million dollar settlement to the victims family like OJ did and on top of that got a plea bargain for tesifying against his own friends incriminating them in the process. Dude had a lawyer the level of Johnny Cochran. Look up his lawyer William David Cornwell he is a total badass and bails out a bunch of atheletes and is known for working miracles. Big Ben owns him his soul for bailing his ass out twice lol. USC owns him a ton of money to for bailing out Reggie Bush and delaying their NCAA sanctions.

Last edited by noob999 on 2010-05-16, 02:33; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award   Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 02:28

IF THE GLOVE DONT FIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT!
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award   Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 11:29

i thought ray lewis was just an accompliance? not the actual killer....could be wrong on that but anyways legal system sucks but im not gonna say OJ or ray did it

besides i would imagine OJ being locked up right now is karma for his 'case' and maybe ray will get his if he really did it
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award   Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 15:30

which i dont think he did. the only thing he kills, is guys who come across the middle. and darren sproles
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award   Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 17:08

2ToN wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

LOL!

I would care b/c im a fan of his even if he wasn't a TEXAN i got his back.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award   Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 18:10

super_mario90 wrote:
2ToN wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

LOL!

I would care b/c im a fan of his even if he wasn't a TEXAN i got his back.

u were a fan of his while he was at UsC even tho ur from texas?

stop BSing yourself
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award   Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 18:12

yea, mario
your being dum. we all know that when he was @ sc you were like i hope the texans dont draft him.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award   Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 21:38

^
Hell naw they needed a LB so i was like i hope they get CUSHING b/c he was a BEAST!!!! at USC.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award   Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 21:57

lmao. sure sure mario. no-one knew he existed until the draft came around.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award   Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award - Page 2 Empty2010-05-17, 03:43

When ever USC was ever talked about the only names that ever came up were MARK SANCHEZ & BRIAN CUSHING.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award   Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award - Page 2 Empty2010-05-17, 04:01

LMAO. fail, all they talked about was rey and sanchez and that other LB, not cushing
Back to top Go down
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award   Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award - Page 2 Empty2010-05-17, 08:43

It was all about Sanchez, Rey Maualuga, Matthews and everyone wondering and hoping that Mays entered the draft early (He was a projected top 10 pick that year). The people liked Cushing too, but not as much as those 4. Everytime they liked about Cushing the 'roid issue came up lol.

Wouldn't a Texans fan be a Longhorns fan? How could you like USC if you played them in the NC game 0_o?
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award   Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award - Page 2 Empty2010-05-17, 18:06

noob999 wrote:
It was all about Sanchez, Rey Maualuga, Matthews and everyone wondering and hoping that Mays entered the draft early (He was a projected top 10 pick that year). The people liked Cushing too, but not as much as those 4. Everytime they liked about Cushing the 'roid issue came up lol.

Wouldn't a Texans fan be a Longhorns fan? How could you like USC if you played them in the NC game 0_o?

Nope im a TEXAS TECH RED RAIDERS FAN! lol but the HORNS are nice but not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award   Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brian Cushing keeps the Defensive Rookie of The Year Award
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2