Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

russell to kc?

Go down 
+6
Modrewgnu
EggzOverEazy
xXTHeEddYXx
TheDon270
Big Hungry 702
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-07, 17:46

i found this article on the queefs forum and the guy who wrote this article is a beat writer for the queefs. if he is serious than he has some problems. he sounds sarcastic in the begining , but than he seems serious in some parts of the article.

http://kan.scout.com/2/968533.html
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-07, 19:29

well, if he can drop the weight and go to a team that actually has a decent oline and some help around him then i dont see why he couldnt prosper. I mean the raiders werent exactly stacked when he was drafted there and they didnt help him out with picks after him, so the blame is 50/50, cause if i was russle id be doing the same thing, they dont wanna help him, so he sat back got paid and got released.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-07, 20:08

i think very few of the blame falls on oakland. he just didn't try and doesn't want to be an nfl qb. i seen outside the lines on espn and rhodes had said russell would fall asleep during meetings and would sometimes dissappear. people were also saying that russell was fine with being a backup. it obvious all he wanted was a big payday and he got it.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-09, 13:56

Big Hungry 702 wrote:
well, if he can drop the weight and go to a team that actually has a decent oline and some help around him then i dont see why he couldnt prosper. I mean the raiders werent exactly stacked when he was drafted there and they didnt help him out with picks after him, so the blame is 50/50, cause if i was russle id be doing the same thing, they dont wanna help him, so he sat back got paid and got released.

i've always liked you hungry, and what i'm about to say, i'm letting you know whats up, no beef intended brother.....what i'm trying to understand is why it sounds like you are placing the some of the blame on the raiders....let me ask you this question...how the hell do you regress with your stats this season, and you kicked ass in the last 3 games of the season the previous year??? thats what happened with jamarcus....in his second season, his stats totally improved in the last couple of the games...for example, he had good stats against the texans and the bucs...matter fact, the raiders beat the bucs, knocked the bucs out the playoffs and got chucky fired...and then this past season, after finishing strongly the season before, jamarcus's stats fucking sucked ass, and it got worse throughout the season...in my eyes, he's had the time to prepare himself to be the qb for the raider nation...but guess what?? he took a crap all over that, so he can get his lame ass bling...he comes to training camp overweight and gets fined...he so called learned some new plays on a dvd, that his coach gave him, and got suckered, because the dvd was blank...he told the coach he learned alot from watching the dvd..what do you learn from watching a blank dvd??? he's had chance after chance to improve his game, and guess what? he didn't try..the team hates him and doesn't want him as their qb...jamarcus even fell asleep at meetings, and when he leaved meetings, raiders staff would have to find his sorry ass and bring him back to the meeting...what does that tell you about jamarcus russell, hungry??? his work ethic sucks ass, and he could care less about being a great qb...he deserved to get the boot, and i hope his career is finished. because what he did at oakland was shady as hell, and to me it shows he has no class at all. if your worried about money jamarcus, prove your worth, and you can get a much fatter contract in the future...but he didn't care. and i'm relieved he is out of oakland. now the raider nation can sleep better at night, and now its time to win more games!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xXTHeEddYXx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xXTHeEddYXx

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-05-09

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-09, 14:09

I don't think they will consider Russell just yet. I would give Matt Cassell one more year to prove himself.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-09, 14:11

i think you meant to say "russell to KFC*?"

right? and yes, he's been going there a lot, still is.
Back to top Go down
xXTHeEddYXx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xXTHeEddYXx

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-09, 14:13

EggzOverEazy wrote:

haha, that's pretty funny. But unless he hasn't been spending his money like a stupid idiot, he'll be ok...
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-09, 14:50

My guess is that he has been spending his money like a stupid idiot. He doesnt seem like the type of guy who is saving for the future. If he cared about his future, he would have worked harder in oakland to get another contract.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-09, 14:52

maybe the chiefs arent after a backup QB maybe there in search of a starting LT?......
Back to top Go down
xXTHeEddYXx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xXTHeEddYXx

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-09, 15:16

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
maybe the chiefs arent after a backup QB maybe there in search of a starting LT?......
Russell could make an LT if they trained him well.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-09, 16:00

Nah last i heard was the colts were looking at him
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-09, 16:29

TheDon270 wrote:
Big Hungry 702 wrote:

i've always liked you hungry, and what i'm about to say, i'm letting you know whats up, no beef intended brother.....what i'm trying to understand is why it sounds like you are placing the some of the blame on the raiders....let me ask you this question...how the hell do you regress with your stats this season, and you kicked ass in the last 3 games of the season the previous year??? thats what happened with jamarcus....in his second season, his stats totally improved in the last couple of the games...for example, he had good stats against the texans and the bucs...matter fact, the raiders beat the bucs, knocked the bucs out the playoffs and got chucky fired...and then this past season, after finishing strongly the season before, jamarcus's stats fucking sucked ass, and it got worse throughout the season...in my eyes, he's had the time to prepare himself to be the qb for the raider nation...but guess what?? he took a crap all over that, so he can get his lame ass bling...he comes to training camp overweight and gets fined...he so called learned some new plays on a dvd, that his coach gave him, and got suckered, because the dvd was blank...he told the coach he learned alot from watching the dvd..what do you learn from watching a blank dvd??? he's had chance after chance to improve his game, and guess what? he didn't try..the team hates him and doesn't want him as their qb...jamarcus even fell asleep at meetings, and when he leaved meetings, raiders staff would have to find his sorry ass and bring him back to the meeting...what does that tell you about jamarcus russell, hungry??? his work ethic sucks ass, and he could care less about being a great qb...he deserved to get the boot, and i hope his career is finished. because what he did at oakland was shady as hell, and to me it shows he has no class at all. if your worried about money jamarcus, prove your worth, and you can get a much fatter contract in the future...but he didn't care. and i'm relieved he is out of oakland. now the raider nation can sleep better at night, and now its time to win more games!!!!!

i know man its all good, no beef here. I know russle's work ethic is ass, but what im saying, davis should tried to build a team around him, not just going out and getting speed. i mean this draft is the best in years for the raiders, i just hope russle gets his s*** together
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-10, 02:04

EggzOverEazy wrote:

lol thats funny that you said that cause someone on the forums at silverandblack.com had said "oh i thought title said russell to kfc"
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-10, 02:56

here ill name the people who would have played great at QB for oak....

peyton manning

drew brees

MAYBE tom brady

thats it. russle has no work ethic, but, why should he bust his ass when the raiders are doing NOTHING to help him.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-10, 02:56

lmao, thats too funny
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-10, 05:45

MiamiXCanes wrote:
here ill name the people who would have played great at QB for oak....

peyton manning

drew brees

MAYBE tom brady

thats it. russle has no work ethic, but, why should he bust his ass when the raiders are doing NOTHING to help him.
they helped him by signing him to a 60 mil contract and louis murphy was a damn good wr. look at how much better the wr's played when gradkowski was in at qb. i watched all 16 games and seen how russell made the raiders wr's look bad. trust me the wr's are a lot better then people think. russell would stare down his wrs and get them killed in traffic.here is higgins getting murdered because of russell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HgciCe-rHU&feature=related
he was never the same after that hit.
zach miller also suffered a concussion at the hands of russell and him staring down wrs.
bruce gradkowski played behind the same line and had the same wrs and threw for more tds in on game than russell did for 8 or ten games last seson. hell charlie frye out played russell.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-10, 06:17

oh well, better things are sure to come to oakland now
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-10, 06:20

Lol eazy Russel to KFC thats mad good but yah i heard on nfl that he may go to indy
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-10, 06:22

indy?
wow, that would be something
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-10, 06:41

yep it actully would be a kinda good fit let him watch manning and get tips and lets see what happens
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-10, 07:07

he will probably eat manning for dinner
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-10, 07:08

LOL prob. but 300 pounds with a cannon of a arm i bet his fat is weighin down his accuracy
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-10, 07:09

lmao, HEY MANNING" huh? GOBBLE
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-10, 07:16

LOL HUNGRY he may do that maybe he was born to do that
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty2010-05-11, 14:57

It seems like any QB that has ever not lived up to potential, or has a weird release, or something wrong with him always gets rumored to indy, but it never actually happens. I'd rather see Russell go to the bills , and idk we forget about him even existing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

russell to kc? Empty
PostSubject: Re: russell to kc?   russell to kc? Empty

Back to top Go down

russell to kc?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next