Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?

Go down 
+16
PapaSmurf
layinWOOD
Oldstalecheetos
bp_brien
Swag Escobar
hacush
beerbuzz
irobson
saintsboy318
Crunk
so much swag
WestFo3
allain43
super_mario90
Modrewgnu
B-__-R-__-B
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-07, 11:56

No i meant what I said... hardest hitting corners. do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-07, 12:15

Oh Ok I missed that sorry, not corners hit anymore thhey are all modeled after and wanna be deion sanders
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-07, 12:31

hacush wrote:
Oh Ok I missed that sorry, not corners hit anymore thhey are all modeled after and wanna be deion sanders

True real rap True!!!!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-07, 12:52

hacush wrote:

thats why its pretty cool and unique to see these guys like winfield and brown layin licks on people, i really think its a close tie between winfield and sheldon, then it drops off a bit, but those two for sure are #1 & #2 IMO.
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-07, 13:19

True, I guess since the new NFL is a passing leauge out of the shot gun cover corners are more needed and the hitting corners are either saftys or made into outside linbackers to cover the flats or running backs. Because it just takes too long to come out ove coverage and make a hit these days when the shotgun is being used so much.
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-07, 18:56

saintsboy318 wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
Sweet Tooth The Pimp wrote:
sheldon hits.... mario get ur s*** together

I know SHELDON hits but he ain't the hardest hitting CB.

gimme an example of someone who hits harder..... i think its a close tie between sheldon brown & antoine winfield i dono if theres any others that really get involved with the run or hit harder than these two guys.

Brown, ike taylor, Winfield are the hardest hitting corner's in the game hands down. The browns cb's are better than the texans b/c dunta signed with the falcons.

ike taylor hits like a linebacker... did you see him knock pat white the f out last year? BOOM!
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-07, 19:04

i dont see wats fascinating about a hard hitting corner.... if ur corner is making a big hit 9/10 u did a bad coverage job anywayz
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-07, 19:20

saintsboy318 wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
Sweet Tooth The Pimp wrote:
sheldon hits.... mario get ur s*** together

I know SHELDON hits but he ain't the hardest hitting CB.

gimme an example of someone who hits harder..... i think its a close tie between sheldon brown & antoine winfield i dono if theres any others that really get involved with the run or hit harder than these two guys.

Brown, ike taylor, Winfield are the hardest hitting corner's in the game hands down. The browns cb's are better than the texans b/c dunta signed with the falcons.

One of the TEXANS CB's didn't get burned last season GLOVER QUIN and he was covering GARCON with PEYTON MANNING throwing the ball i was impressed by his peformance.

And SHELDON got burned by a couple of wr's last season and it was a huge reason why EAGLES let him go the BROWNS are getting are hard hitter but he seems to fail when droping back in coveredge and is probably at the end of his career.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-07, 22:12

yeah but he was guarding miles austin, and austin is way better than garcon, and even then sheldon had 5 picks, and 152 yards in interception yards, how many did glover quin jr. have? and thats not the reason they traded him, this had been comming, they pried hobbs away from NE and really wanted to give him a shot and if one of the 3 corners has to go and you obviously gonna keep sante, so its between brown & hobbs, you go with the younger guy, as thats the new theme of the eagles off-season, sheldon didnt play horrible, he played through injury all season, he was a very though reliable player, he did NOT get traded beacuse of his on the field performance.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-08, 03:35

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
yeah but he was guarding miles austin, and austin is way better than garcon, and even then sheldon had 5 picks, and 152 yards in interception yards, how many did glover quin jr. have? and thats not the reason they traded him, this had been comming, they pried hobbs away from NE and really wanted to give him a shot and if one of the 3 corners has to go and you obviously gonna keep sante, so its between brown & hobbs, you go with the younger guy, as thats the new theme of the eagles off-season, sheldon didnt play horrible, he played through injury all season, he was a very though reliable player, he did NOT get traded beacuse of his on the field performance.

The answer to that none but he covered very well for a rookie and stayed on the guy he was covering.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-08, 03:46

see and isnt that what you want in a corner? is the ability to creat turn overs? sure sheldon got beat a couple times but everyone does at some point in their career and he was battling a hamstring injury for most of the season, kinda hard to stay with austin when you got a hamstring thats bothering you, plus at times he got beat while he was a saftey not his natural position, i mean sheldon isnt the best corner, im not tryina say that but the guy is reliable and tough, and in sheldon's defense he had a hell of a game vs. the panthers (2 picks).
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-08, 13:22

Gotta stay true to the home team. I run with Detroit 90% of my games. It is nice throwin the ball with Peyton every once in a while tho. But I refuse to play with certain teams (DAL, NE, MIN) And props to anyone who can get wins with teams like CLE, DET, KC, STL, its a whole nother ball game when your team isnt stacked on both sides of the ball.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-08, 13:58

layinWOOD wrote:
Gotta stay true to the home team. I run with Detroit 90% of my games. It is nice throwin the ball with Peyton every once in a while tho. But I refuse to play with certain teams (DAL, NE, MIN) And props to anyone who can get wins with teams like CLE, DET, KC, STL, its a whole nother ball game when your team isnt stacked on both sides of the ball.

i really respect guys that roll with thier favorite teams no disrespects to guys that roll with other teams i just think its cool that in some cases even though thier team might not be the best they still roll with them beacuse there a fan, i also gotta give props to guys that win with teams lik CLE, DET, KC, STL, etc... im the same way sure my squad is pretty good but even if they werent i'd still roll with them cuz win or lose for me its fun to play with the eagles, i played with them when desean, jeremy, & vick weren't there and ill continue to play with them no matter what changes happen, big props to layinWOOD way to roll with your team man! its nice for me at least to see a team other than the chargers, cowboys, & vikings.
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-08, 16:09

lol.. i roll with pittsburgh... its tough, the online holds ALL THE TIME! and the defense only has one corner at man D... meh... hopefully joe burnett shows some life this year, and macfad brings his old game back... gay isnt cutting it

also, i cant wait to see how pouncey turns out..
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-08, 17:31

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
see and isnt that what you want in a corner? is the ability to creat turn overs? sure sheldon got beat a couple times but everyone does at some point in their career and he was battling a hamstring injury for most of the season, kinda hard to stay with austin when you got a hamstring thats bothering you, plus at times he got beat while he was a saftey not his natural position, i mean sheldon isnt the best corner, im not tryina say that but the guy is reliable and tough, and in sheldon's defense he had a hell of a game vs. the panthers (2 picks).

Wasn't JAKE DELHOMME throwing the ball LOL!.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-08, 17:33

he still had more picks than your squad and thats whith the hamstring injury.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-08, 19:02

i base my team on who my opp picks

if they pick vikings i back out ( lol jk)

id pick a good run D team
Back to top Go down
Madd3n Guru
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-08, 21:07

eagles baby ill never switch to anything else
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-08, 22:32

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
he still had more picks than your squad and thats whith the hamstring injury.

But he got burned like he lived on top of the stove.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-08, 23:02

like i said before he was battling a hamstring injury and some of the time he got burned at saftey, thats not his natural position, he had to play it out of necessity not cuz he's good there, the FS spot was a revolving door last year, sure he got burned but he created more turn overs than your boy, okay glover stayed with his man and didnt get beat deep but did he creat turnovers like sheldon did? did he go a step further and give the offense a chance to put points up on the board? i know sheldon did.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-09, 00:30

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
like i said before he was battling a hamstring injury and some of the time he got burned at saftey, thats not his natural position, he had to play it out of necessity not cuz he's good there, the FS spot was a revolving door last year, sure he got burned but he created more turn overs than your boy, okay glover stayed with his man and didnt get beat deep but did he creat turnovers like sheldon did? did he go a step further and give the offense a chance to put points up on the board? i know sheldon did.

Well he kinda did cause the D that GLOVER QUIN plays for had the most 3 & outs so yeah he did give his Offense a chance to get on the feild and it showed TEXANS O was ranked i believe in the top 3 in total Offense and of course #1 in passing.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-09, 00:35

yess but im talkin about glover vs. sheldon, not the texans offense, plain and simple sheldon IS the better corner, had more take aways and impacted the defense more than your boy, while glover was a part of a defensive effort to keep teams to 3 and outs, sheldon with one play on the ball could give his offense the ball on the spot no questions asked, IMO picks are better than 3 and outs.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-09, 00:39

^

ok end of discussion.
Back to top Go down
x6-sic-6x
New MS Member
New MS Member
x6-sic-6x

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-09, 16:21

I play pretty much 99% of my games with the Steelers! I've been a Steelers fan for 37 years. (My entire life) I played with them since the very 1st Madden was released and have no interest in playing with any other teams...lol
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty2010-05-09, 16:22

x6-sic-6x wrote:
I play pretty much 99% of my games with the Steelers! I've been a Steelers fan for 37 years. (My entire life) I played with them since the very 1st Madden was released and have no interest in playing with any other teams...lol

That how i feel about my jaguars man. Madden isnt even fun if i am not using them. I would rather lose with the jags than win with any of the other 31 teams.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next