Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?

Go down 
+16
PapaSmurf
layinWOOD
Oldstalecheetos
bp_brien
Swag Escobar
hacush
beerbuzz
irobson
saintsboy318
Crunk
so much swag
WestFo3
allain43
super_mario90
Modrewgnu
B-__-R-__-B
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: on't   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 11:57

hacush wrote:
Unfortunatly I am a browns fan, though I use them after tons of tweeking I would get murdered if it was my real team. I pretty much stick to the ravens, cowboys and pats year after year.
\

Don't worry money this year with colt at QB' plus the running back's ya'll have and the TE' ya'll got from newengland..the D' is solid get another corner, you'll be fine on madden this year....
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 12:14

so much swag wrote:
hacush wrote:
Unfortunatly I am a browns fan, though I use them after tons of tweeking I would get murdered if it was my real team. I pretty much stick to the ravens, cowboys and pats year after year.
\

Don't worry money this year with colt at QB' plus the running back's ya'll have and the TE' ya'll got from newengland..the D' is solid get another corner, you'll be fine on madden this year....

4-sho, and yall got cb sheldon brown didn't u? Joe haden should be solid, add peyton hillis and hardesty to what swag said and your team is much more solid than it was last year. did i mention jerome harrison?
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 12:17

saintsboy318 wrote:
so much swag wrote:
hacush wrote:
\

4-sho, and yall got cb sheldon brown didn't u? Joe haden should be solid, add peyton hillis and hardesty to what swag said and your team is much more solid than it was last year. did i mention jerome harrison?

ya the browns got two of my boys, sheldon and gocong! both great players joe can learn alot from sheldon he's one of if not the hardest hitting corner in the league today and gocong comming out of college was projected to be a OLB in a 3-4 so he didnt really fit in to well in jim and seans systems, i think he'll do well now that he's in a 3-4 scheme, the browns steppin it up! i like it!
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 12:26

Yea, I am kind of excited for a change, since the browns have had a great oline the last few years so they were manageable. And since I am used to playing with jake delhomme since I use Carolina ill be good. I may use wallace though I bet he will still be very fast. Now If we will pick up a WIDER RECIEVER ANY freakin WIDE RECIEVER life would be good. We have always been decent with the running game because of our great oline, I can play ball control football on madden. but yea we spent a lot of dough on defense and we still have wright at CB whos the best Unknown CB in the NFL.
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 12:27

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
saintsboy318 wrote:
so much swag wrote:
hacush wrote:
\

ya the browns got two of my boys, sheldon and gocong! both great players joe can learn alot from sheldon he's one of if not the hardest hitting corner in the league today and gocong comming out of college was projected to be a OLB in a 3-4 so he didnt really fit in to well in jim and seans systems, i think he'll do well now that he's in a 3-4 scheme, the browns steppin it up! i like it!

And I forgot to mention they signed Scott Fujita from us to play inside linebacker. He's not spectacular but he's solid.
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 13:01

Oh yea right, he was good for the saints last year, I remeber he was pretty fast for a LB. We have no pass rushers though but with a decent secondary Ill be blitzing a lot LOL
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 14:15

hacush wrote:
Oh yea right, he was good for the saints last year, I remeber he was pretty fast for a LB. We have no pass rushers though but with a decent secondary Ill be blitzing a lot LOL

chris gocong is a pretty solid pass rusher, not ideal height and weight but he's a big body and if you dont like him on the edge you can play him inside or at DE in a 4 man fron the guy is versatile, i think you'll like him.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 14:56

i stick to the my team the ravens... most the time.... the only time i really switch is if i join a league or something, i play with that team to get a feel for them, or ill pick a bad team to sorta insult or make it a fair game if i am playing against someone i feel is lesser competition
Back to top Go down
bp_brien
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 15:41

being a brit, rugby is my main sport, but i do love the nfl and love to play madden

as i dont have a local team i dont follow anyone fanatically, like BRB and his eagles, but i am a big giants and panthers fan

dont really like the giants as a team on madden though, they never really seem to suit my style of play. however i do love the panthers and play with them the most

but i like trying out different teams as well and having a bit of a go with all of them, apart from the few like the browns which are just unplayable
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 17:11

TEXANS all day. and everyone will be useing the EAGLES and the BROWNS f*cking suck i was laughing @ all ya'll trying to make the BROWNS sound like a good madden team i could probably win with them but ain't no way im gonna be playing with a team like that HELL NO! HAHAHAHA!!!!.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 18:21

super_mario90 wrote:
TEXANS all day. and everyone will be useing the EAGLES and the BROWNS f*cking suck i was laughing @ all ya'll trying to make the BROWNS sound like a good madden team i could probably win with them but ain't no way im gonna be playing with a team like that HELL NO! HAHAHAHA!!!!.

tell my why people would flock to philly? i can see no other reason than vick and that fact alone will not bring in a huge amount of users, and no one said the browns were bomb but they have taken steps to get better thats all anyone was getting at? sheldon IS better than any of the texans corners and him and joe should be pretty nasty.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 19:01

I think the Brown's could be one sleeper on madden no one will see coming IMO. I'm just saying...watch out for them.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 19:03

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

tell my why people would flock to philly? i can see no other reason than vick and that fact alone will not bring in a huge amount of users, and no one said the browns were bomb but they have taken steps to get better thats all anyone was getting at? sheldon IS better than any of the texans corners and him and joe should be pretty nasty.

Tons of madden players will play with the EAGLES b/c their a good madden team and got fast wr's and they got vick and a good D.

And SHELDON is at the end of his career and isn't better than any TEXANS CB.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 19:08

IMO in madden him and joe will be better than the texans CB's but really its whatever im not praisin the browns just sayin they got a sold CB arguably one of if not the hardest hitting CB in the game today. Im sure there will be SOME eagle users but not alot i see more texan user than eagle users ya'l got a top QB and the best WR in the game not to mention some managable backs now that you guys have aquired tate, also on D you have a good MLB, a fast OLB, and two fast DE's thats a good defensive start for "madden" IMO.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 19:17

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
IMO in madden him and joe will be better than the texans CB's but really its whatever im not praisin the browns just sayin they got a sold CB arguably one of if not the hardest hitting CB in the game today. Im sure there will be SOME eagle users but not alot i see more texan user than eagle users ya'l got a top QB and the best WR in the game not to mention some managable backs now that you guys have aquired tate, also on D you have a good MLB, a fast OLB, and two fast DE's thats a good defensive start for "madden" IMO.

HE JUST GAVE YOUR TEAM MAD PROP'S MARIO' THANK HIM... do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 622586
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 19:18

^^^^
SHELDON ain't that hard of hitter cortland finnegan is a harder hitter and aso is a harder hitter and Dunta is a harder hitter sh!t i can go on and on.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 19:24

super_mario90 wrote:
^^^^
SHELDON ain't that hard of hitter cortland finnegan is a harder hitter and aso is a harder hitter and Dunta is a harder hitter sh!t i can go on and on.

your kidding right? did you see sheldon blow up reggie? did you see him blow up steven jackson? did you see him blow up felix jones i think its safe to say he's one of if not the biggest hitters at the CB position.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 19:25

so much swag wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:

HE JUST GAVE YOUR TEAM MAD PROP'S MARIO' THANK HIM... do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 622586

i owed him it..... he complemented my team, they got a good madden team and fast WR's and vick is what he said so i figured id return the favor to a certain extent.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 20:04

sheldon hits.... mario get ur s*** together
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 20:07

Sweet Tooth The Pimp wrote:

Alright !!!sweeetss WHO IS THE F*CKING GIRL IN THE SIG???? AND WHERE IS THE SITE. do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-07, 03:25

I know SHELDON hits but he ain't the hardest hitting CB.
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-07, 09:27

Thanx all I hope using the browns wont be as painful as it has been. But me and the browns are like abusive relationship, I know it sux but I keep coming back because I love them LOL. The Eagles wil lrule as usual but I bet it will be a big adjustment for eagles fans, yall havent had a immobile qb since ty detmer or maybe rodney peete. so yal lwill have to drasticly change yall style of play. I mean having vick is cool but it must been nice have a QB with a good arm and can scramble and throw accurate on the run.

Last edited by hacush on 2010-05-07, 09:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelling)
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-07, 11:00

super_mario90 wrote:

gimme an example of someone who hits harder..... i think its a close tie between sheldon brown & antoine winfield i dono if theres any others that really get involved with the run or hit harder than these two guys.
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-07, 11:34

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

gimme an example of someone who hits harder..... i think its a close tie between sheldon brown & antoine winfield i dono if theres any others that really get involved with the run or hit harder than these two guys.

Brown, ike taylor, Winfield are the hardest hitting corner's in the game hands down. The browns cb's are better than the texans b/c dunta signed with the falcons.
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-07, 11:42

You mean in the secondary? because people are scared of ray lewis. He literally knocked the piss out of some running back last year. In the secondary ill say palamalu (SP), charles woodson, the saftey for seattle his name escapes me and morrison for the raiders. Honorable mention jones drew and stephen jackson be laying the wood at running back when they run and block.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next