Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

WR MOTION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bullethead527
New MS Member
New MS Member
bullethead527

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-27

WR MOTION Empty
PostSubject: WR MOTION   WR MOTION Empty2010-04-29, 22:57

I was playing this guy last night, and he kept putting his WR in motion, but it would be from the inner outside to the like 2 yards from his orginally postion, it was like a 4 wr set but the receivers were close together. before the WR would set he would hike the ball and throw it before the QB would take a step backwards. Now when the WR is in motion the DB would move than set and it would cause a delay when the ball was hiked and the WR would be like 10 yards up the field before i could react. now this scheme worked like 3 out o 5 or 6 times. I tried putting lb in qb contain, zone flat coverage, bump and run, but he would flip it up and run a run play to the opposite side. He played the whole game out of the same formation, using the seahawks with S. Wallace as the QB, he even did roll outs but, I could defend these normally, but that motion s***, was really fucking me up.
Back to top Go down

WR MOTION
Page 1 of 1