Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Explain wr motion glitch

Go down 
+5
MiamiXCanes
Madden's Finest 200
dracocepheus
CapnCrunch
KODOUBLE24
9 posters
AuthorMessage
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Explain wr motion glitch Empty
PostSubject: Explain wr motion glitch   Explain wr motion glitch Empty2010-02-23, 06:34

Can someone please explain the wr motion glitch to me and how to recognize this play.I have tried to find it and can not get a clear picture of how to recognize it.Its not allowed in alot of big games tournaments so i would like to kno how to spot it out....
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Explain wr motion glitch   Explain wr motion glitch Empty2010-02-23, 09:53

I am not sure I know what you are talking about but I do know that some people exploit the WR Auto-Motion and motion. So here goes.

Pick any play that has the wide reciever going in motion with the auto motion, or just send your wide reciever in motion before the snap. Now the reciever is running and the defender if in zone is not running with him. So when he gets to a spot on the line where it looks like he will get open you hike the ball and throw to him very quickly. Against man this also works because especially on some of the automotion drag routes.

Geat for beating nanos.

Hope that helps
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Explain wr motion glitch   Explain wr motion glitch Empty2010-02-23, 13:24

I know the play your talking about but that isn't something to share. But if someone is using it against you cover your flats and use purple zone on the side thee throwing to.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Explain wr motion glitch   Explain wr motion glitch Empty2010-02-23, 14:23

its no such thing as a motion glitch. lol.
Everything is a glitch now these days. Also what are you talking about its not allowed in tournaments? Mostly everything is allowed in tournaments.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Explain wr motion glitch   Explain wr motion glitch Empty2010-02-23, 15:00

I found it
It took a while, but it is available out there
It is on 4 different websites and a youtube video
The more info you get on it the easier it is to pin don
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Explain wr motion glitch   Explain wr motion glitch Empty2010-02-23, 15:05

its no such thing lol.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Explain wr motion glitch   Explain wr motion glitch Empty2010-02-23, 16:03

yes there is such a thing
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Explain wr motion glitch   Explain wr motion glitch Empty2010-02-23, 19:26

lol thanks for the help i think in mlg tourneys and if your playing for money online its banned i just wanna kno when i have money on the line what excactly it is. i have only heard a little about it.it might be a certain fire play or maybe more..im thinkin its more then regular motion then hiking while hes running, but i dont kno for sure thanks a bunch for the explanation im gonna check some more into youtube
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Explain wr motion glitch   Explain wr motion glitch Empty2010-02-23, 20:10

lol the only thing i can think of is the virticals play out of bunch, where you motion your far right WR to the right and hike it before the DB comes over?

and if that is it, i didnt know a "glitch" is something that could be stopped by just moving your corner out to the right lol
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Explain wr motion glitch   Explain wr motion glitch Empty2010-02-23, 20:22

It's one of the I-Form
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Explain wr motion glitch   Explain wr motion glitch Empty2010-02-23, 20:36

It's the iform big glitch. Should be on youtube somewhere. It's something were you motion the wr one way. Flip the play and flip back or something. Guy is uncovered every time.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Explain wr motion glitch   Explain wr motion glitch Empty2010-02-23, 20:39

oh i know that one. it only works vs man
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Explain wr motion glitch   Explain wr motion glitch Empty2010-02-24, 08:09

dracocepheus wrote:
It's one of the I-Form
it got patched. I know what i'm talking about. Z-slant. It got patched. There is NO MOTION GLITCH.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Explain wr motion glitch   Explain wr motion glitch Empty2010-02-24, 12:55

I'm da ish in madden wrote:
its no such thing lol.

So there was such a thing and if you knew what you were talking about you should have said they patched it. I didn't know they patched it.
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Explain wr motion glitch   Explain wr motion glitch Empty2010-02-24, 13:55

Glad to see they patched it
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Explain wr motion glitch   Explain wr motion glitch Empty2010-02-24, 17:23

It is good they patched it and I guess that is why I haven't seen it in awhile. When did they patch it?
Back to top Go down
jferg23
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Explain wr motion glitch   Explain wr motion glitch Empty2010-02-25, 19:57

it has been patched?
Back to top Go down
aj_fitness1212
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Explain wr motion glitch   Explain wr motion glitch Empty2010-02-25, 22:51

I think it got patched in the last update a few weeks ago.. im glad they are at least trying to fix some of the glitches..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explain wr motion glitch   Explain wr motion glitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Explain wr motion glitch
Page 1 of 1