Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Cowboys Best On 11

Go down 
+25
Moore's Pats
SteelersPSUfan
Aillah
Madd3n Guru
bigbuddah
Swag Escobar
cmccray2639
so much swag
PapaSmurf
Elite
Ant1010 I Play Wii
Oldstalecheetos
allain43
Hormel
super_mario90
ticklemeelmo
matthauganak1
romo2miles
SAYWHAJAWS
Crunk
Jimmy Freedom90
CJDAWGG14
PeytonMvPManning
B-__-R-__-B
WestFo3
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-23, 15:32

Im_theDankest727 wrote:
1.jets
2.cowgirls
3.saints or colts

AHHHHH!! D0N'T HATE..JOIN THE CLUB YOU GOT TILL AUGUST HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!

THAT SIG OF THE CAT IS FUNNY!
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-23, 16:36

so much swag quit typing in all caps its annoying and it makes it seem like your yelling at your computer

Last edited by PeytonMvPManning on 2010-04-23, 17:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-23, 16:57

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
alot of people wont use the eagles cuz of that wich i am looking forward to it was annoying playing vick users every game, and i think there gonna pick up one of the south florida boys or the big man out of USC taylor mays, but no matte who they draft the eagles are my team and in madden i think there gonna be great cuz you got speed every where offense and defense but thats just me im not sayin there the best but i think there good.
Too bad the Eagles secondary is terrible.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-23, 17:04

who were the patriots starting corners when they went undefeated in the regular season? and mikell is a pro bowler so terrible? i would have to disagree with you on that but its all good, the eagles are young i dont expect a ton out of them thier first season with all the change, jose is a great nickle back/ slot corner and look for the eagles to go DB in the 2nd or 3rd round, also with the addition of graham the pass rush will be alot better wich will help the secondary out alot so no worries on my end my friend.
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-23, 17:24

so much swag wrote:
HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S ONCE AGAIN THE BEST TEAM IN MADDEN AND THE LEAGUE, IS THE SH!T ANOTHER YEAR THE RUN FOR THE BOWL STARTED WITH DEZ!!!!! SEE YOU IN DALLAS HOLD YOUR CLAP'S PLEASE TILL FEBUARY..LOLOLOLOOLO.

damn do you proofread what you write bc this barely makes any sense lol.. and im sorry bud, but the cowboys a far from the best team in the league ( might not even be the best in the nfc east), but i can appreciate the april enthusiasm. tell romo to stop choking every chance he gets then maybe they will win a super bowl
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-23, 18:06

yea choking on wittens c*ck
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-23, 18:45

cmccray2639 wrote:
so much swag wrote:
HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S ONCE AGAIN THE BEST TEAM IN MADDEN AND THE LEAGUE, IS THE SH!T ANOTHER YEAR THE RUN FOR THE BOWL STARTED WITH DEZ!!!!! SEE YOU IN DALLAS HOLD YOUR CLAP'S PLEASE TILL FEBUARY..LOLOLOLOOLO.

damn do you proofread what you write bc this barely makes any sense lol.. and im sorry bud, but the cowboys a far from the best team in the league ( might not even be the best in the nfc east), but i can appreciate the april enthusiasm. tell romo to stop choking every chance he gets then maybe they will win a super bowl

im sorry but jacksonville play'ed in what superbowl,and jarrod has how many ring's with superbowl winner on it? Romo did'nt choke,his line got smash when flo' went down.

hater's show there true color's when it come's to DALLAS...
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-23, 18:46

PeytonMvPManning wrote:
so much swag quit typing in all caps its annoying and it makes it seem like your yelling at your computer

Give me the damn e.book! you talk about so much.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-23, 18:50

Ant1010 I Play Wii wrote:
Dallas is easily the best team. Have 2 shutdown cbs ball is going to be a beast and play above his rating. Pat watkins is still there and we just drafted a top 5 guy with the 24th pick. The jets lbs are still slow. They only have 1 fast pass rushing lb. Hughes would have been a better pick then wilson. The dline is still mediocre the offfense is a huge reason why I would nyj. The defense will be cromar at fs and wikson playing 2. Madden wise at least soooo jets? No sir. Cowboys? Yes sir

They don't have two shut down CB's newman had his worse yr i've ever seen him play and jenkins was good against regular wr's but against A REAL DEEP THREAT WR LIKE SIDNEY RICE he wasn't all that great.

OH YEAH and he couldn't cover Dre in the pro bowl and he was trying his hardest.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-23, 18:53

YO swag your boys play the ALL MIGHTY TEXANS in week 3 what you think about that huh you gotta be shaking in your boots right about now LOL!!!!.
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-23, 18:59

so much swag wrote:
cmccray2639 wrote:
so much swag wrote:

im sorry but jacksonville play'ed in what superbowl,and jarrod has how many ring's with superbowl winner on it? Romo did'nt choke,his line got smash when flo' went down.

ok kid ive got no hate for dallas.. i could honestly give two shits abt them.. and its garrard clown. oh and he has the same number of rings that romo has so let that s*** go.. you may think theyre the best madden team but in real life theyre a joke and will be for quite sometime so just be happy if they continue to at least compete for a playoff spot
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-23, 19:00

so much swag wrote:
PeytonMvPManning wrote:

Give me the damn e.book! you talk about so much.

theres a link for it in my sig
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-23, 22:45

cmccray2639 wrote:
so much swag wrote:
cmccray2639 wrote:
so much swag wrote:

ok kid ive got no hate for dallas.. i could honestly give two shits abt them.. and its garrard clown. oh and he has the same number of rings that romo has so let that s*** go.. you may think theyre the best madden team but in real life theyre a joke and will be for quite sometime so just be happy if they continue to at least compete for a playoff spot

so yoyur calling garrard a clown? my point! you worship the butthole of a team! then you rag on my squad? you don't even know why you hate the boy's, but i'm not shock every one who hate's them don't know why anyway. so stay in your lane, and know your place.FREIND! Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 649595
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-23, 22:47

super_mario90 wrote:
YO swag your boys play the ALL MIGHTY TEXANS in week 3 what you think about that huh you gotta be shaking in your boots right about now LOL!!!!.

REALY?????? you think i'm worry we got the best WR' and the best D' plus the 3rd best QB'in the game, with DEZ.on board see you at the bowl mario!!lolololololololol.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-23, 23:34

so much swag wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

REALY?????? you think i'm worry we got the best WR' and the best D' plus the 3rd best QB'in the game, with DEZ.on board see you at the bowl mario!!lolololololololol.

When you say "we got the best wr" you mean like from the draft right.

And when you say the best D it sounds like your talking about the JETS and 3rd best QB in the game well last time i checked schaub was ranked higher than romo.

please explain.
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-24, 00:14

so much swag wrote:
cmccray2639 wrote:
so much swag wrote:
cmccray2639 wrote:
so much swag wrote:

so yoyur calling garrard a clown? my point! you worship the butthole of a team! then you rag on my squad? you don't even know why you hate the boy's, but i'm not shock every one who hate's them don't know why anyway. so stay in your lane, and know your place.FREIND! Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 649595

nothing you say ever makes any sense.. you just make yourself look like an idiot by writing a bunch of s*** that doesnt have any point. and i was calling you a clown bc you misspelled garrard's name. and im not your friend so dont get that twisted son. oh and when did i say i hate the cowboys? i just said theyre not the best team, nor are they going to win a super bowl anytime soon.. so get your facts str8
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-24, 00:36

i realize i hate dallas fans more than i hate the actual team.. they make u want to bash dallas, most of them make small things out to be major as ****....and if a move fails they switch to something else.... i recall alot of them going crazy when dallas got roy williams..
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-24, 03:39

^ YEP i remember all their fans were like "AWWWW MANNNN WE GOT ROY WILLIAMS AWWWW WHAAAAT!!!! NOBODY'S GONNA STOP US WITH T.O. ON THE OTHER SIDE".

And now their saying the same thing only with miles austin & dez bryant LOL!.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-24, 08:18

super_mario90 wrote:
Dallas is easily the best team. Have 2 shutdown cbs ball is going to be a beast and play above his rating. Pat watkins is still there and we just drafted a top 5 guy with the 24th pick. The jets lbs are still slow. They only have 1 fast pass rushing lb. Hughes would have been a better pick then wilson. The dline is still mediocre the offfense is a huge reason why I would nyj. The defense will be cromar at fs and wikson playing 2. Madden wise at least soooo jets? No sir. Cowboys? Yes sir

They don't have two shut down CB's newman had his worse yr i've ever seen him play and jenkins was good against regular wr's but against A REAL DEEP THREAT WR LIKE SIDNEY RICE he wasn't all that great.

OH YEAH and he couldn't cover Dre in the pro bowl and he was trying his hardest.

1.Newman easily had his one of his best years as a pro. He's tackling better and he covers every inch of the field.
2.Jenkins i don't even think was guarding Sydney Rice i forgot by now.

Oh and Houston? Doesn't even have a legit starting corner lol. Newman's puny ass could probably make Slaton fumble. hahahah
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-24, 11:23

super_mario90 wrote:

1.Newman easily had his one of his best years as a pro. He's tackling better and he covers every inch of the field.

Oh and Houston? Doesn't even have a legit starting corner lol. Newman's puny ass could probably make Slaton fumble. hahahah

but they did get the big back outta auburn so he could be the answer to the fumbles BUT passing up on kyle wilson and taking kareem jackson is still a head scratcher to me cuz i feel like wilson has more upside but its all good.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-24, 16:18

cmccray2639 wrote:
so much swag wrote:
cmccray2639 wrote:
so much swag wrote:
cmccray2639 wrote:
so much swag wrote:

nothing you say ever makes any sense.. you just make yourself look like an idiot by writing a bunch of s*** that doesnt have any point. and i was calling you a clown bc you misspelled garrard's name. and im not your friend so dont get that twisted son. oh and when did i say i hate the cowboys? i just said theyre not the best team, nor are they going to win a super bowl anytime soon.. so get your facts str8

DUDE! your just a d!ckhead, Everything i say' make sense shut the f*ck up for a sec! and use that small pea you call your brain,and you realize i'm helping out other people!!! F*ck whole. everybody's a cyber lame! c me, then talk sh!t!
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-24, 18:57

super_mario90 wrote:

1.newman got burned for huge plays all last season by no name wr's and they weren't even deep threats (a giants wr & a bucs wr).

2.jenkins was covering sidney i believe it was on sidneys 2nd or third TD.

I'll admit the boys got the better CB's but the TEXANS only had 3 deep plays against them all last season one on a bad pass interference call against the COLTS and another one against the COLTS a deep pass to collie and the 3rd was a deep catch by chris johnson but nobody was even covering him and there was one against the dolphins a 60+yard TD catch by tedd gin jr but it got called back for offensive holding LOL! so thats only 3 deep plays against that TEXANS D.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-24, 18:59

YO sawg you better be getting ready for them TEXANS in week 3 HAHA! don't be SCUUUURED!!!!.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-24, 19:00

yo ant i though you was sayin that the skins were gonna be the best back when the mcnabb trade went down, wich one is it? boys? or skins? there both good for madden though....

Last edited by B-__-R-__-B on 2010-04-24, 19:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty2010-04-24, 19:00

who the **** is scared of the houston texans haha cowboys going to destroy them in week 3 put money on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cowboys Best On 11
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next