Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

juat feel like venting...

Go down 
+2
c4jun
cmccray2639
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-01-27

juat feel like venting... Empty
PostSubject: juat feel like venting...   juat feel like venting... Empty2010-04-13, 02:05

just got done playing this kid that was like a lvl 36 (FRESHKICKSKID) that played mostly lvl 1 players but i got him to man up and play me.. started sending me messages b4 game even started abt how he was "no joke" then i started smoking him and shutting down every little bs play he tried, wr screen, toss to felix jones, hbds, etc.. (thanks to a lot of the tips i got from people on this site). he also tried to nano me every play on D but i was owning him.. i was up 17-7 and was on my way to scoring again when the net froze.. he then had the nerve to write me a message and call me a bum and tell me i was lucky to have been winning.. pissed me off something serious.. sorry for the long post just wanted to get it off my chest b4 i went to sleep bc i was fckin ill
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: juat feel like venting...   juat feel like venting... Empty2010-04-13, 13:16

Dude it happens... just continue getting better you know what guy was a bum so just leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: juat feel like venting...   juat feel like venting... Empty2010-04-13, 13:20

ya thats just terrible luck. You should be proud that you were manhandling a level 36 like that even if he was a bum hunter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: juat feel like venting...   juat feel like venting... Empty2010-04-13, 13:24

it wasnt so much the lvl he was but how he played and the fact that he was talkin shyt b4 the game even started that made me want to beat him so bad.. that type of stuff just burns me up.. funniest thing he said was i was only beating him bc he turned the ball over twice lol (i user picked him and hit sticked witten and made him fumble) so i guess both of those were just flukes.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

PostSubject: Re: juat feel like venting...   juat feel like venting... Empty2010-04-13, 13:29

cmccray2639 wrote:
it wasnt so much the lvl he was but how he played and the fact that he was talkin shyt b4 the game even started that made me want to beat him so bad.. that type of stuff just burns me up.. funniest thing he said was i was only beating him bc he turned the ball over twice lol (i user picked him and hit sticked witten and made him fumble) so i guess both of those were just flukes.

When people talk shyt you know what I do? I either turn the mic off and never reply to them and let my play do the talking. I HATE when people talk shyt.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: juat feel like venting...   juat feel like venting... Empty2010-04-13, 15:17

i hate when peoople talk s*** or act like dicks. i was playing this guy and trying to be friendly and alll he had to say was shutup and take this beating. than he ran back the opening kickoff for a td. he sent me a message calling me a bum. that was the last time he scored. what level are you and what system do u play on?
Back to top Go down
Ddappa35
New MS Member
New MS Member
Ddappa35

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: juat feel like venting...   juat feel like venting... Empty2010-04-13, 15:31

When folks start talking $hit I just block communication. Damn near everyone wants to be a tough guy online.
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: juat feel like venting...   juat feel like venting... Empty2010-04-13, 16:37

haha i just wrote back "ok" when he was talkin s***.. im a lvl 14or 15 and i play on ps3.. ive played somewhere around 100 games.. i just hate that people like this can get the recognition of a high rank when they bum hunt.. ea should put some type of criteria that keeps you from leveling up past a certain point if you dont play people of similar rank
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

PostSubject: Re: juat feel like venting...   juat feel like venting... Empty2010-04-13, 17:49

I feel the best games I play is people within levels of 8 to 20. Anything over that I feel they just glitch a shyt i'm a high level but i don't do that BS.
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: juat feel like venting...   juat feel like venting... Empty2010-04-13, 18:18

c4jun wrote:
I feel the best games I play is people within levels of 8 to 20. Anything over that I feel they just glitch a shyt i'm a high level but i don't do that BS.

i want a rematch
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

PostSubject: Re: juat feel like venting...   juat feel like venting... Empty2010-04-13, 18:56

IBLEEDGREEN32117 wrote:
c4jun wrote:

i want a rematch

What? I did not play you yet that was Madden's Finest 200 you played not me. I will play you though sometime this week I have some Franchise games to play then i'll play you.
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: juat feel like venting...   juat feel like venting... Empty2010-04-13, 21:22

c4jun wrote:
IBLEEDGREEN32117 wrote:
c4jun wrote:

i want a rematch

What? I did not play you yet that was Madden's Finest 200 you played not me. I will play you though sometime this week I have some Franchise games to play then i'll play you.

just hit me up when ever youhave free time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: juat feel like venting...   juat feel like venting... Empty

Back to top Go down

juat feel like venting...
Page 1 of 1