Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find

Go down 
+2
B-__-R-__-B
cmccray2639
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-01-27

no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find Empty
PostSubject: no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find   no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find Empty2010-04-11, 23:31

looking to get better b4 madden 11 comes out... madden 10 is first next gen madden ive played and i feel like im a solid player with room to improve so im just lookin for above average to great players to play against.. anyone up for a game on ps3 my gt is cm2639
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find Empty
PostSubject: Re: no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find   no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find Empty2010-04-11, 23:53

i like the attitude man! keep ballin!
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find   no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find Empty2010-04-12, 13:10

cmccray2639 wrote:
looking to get better b4 madden 11 comes out... madden 10 is first next gen madden ive played and i feel like im a solid player with room to improve so im just lookin for above average to great players to play against.. anyone up for a game on ps3 my gt is cm2639

I'll play ya man. You sound like a good guy. My PSN is c4jun1119 add me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find   no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find Empty2010-04-12, 16:15

ok ill be on this evening and ill shoot u a friend request
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find   no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find Empty2010-04-12, 16:40

ill add u and we can play sometime
Back to top Go down
theskimaskway
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find   no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find Empty2010-04-12, 22:34

cmccray2639 wrote:

hit me up i got somthing for you PSN: skiimask002
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find   no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find Empty2010-04-13, 23:37

peyton what is ur psn?
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find   no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find Empty2010-04-13, 23:43

nvm i didnt know u could look at someones profile and see other info, but i saw ur psn on there so ill shoot u a friend request
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find   no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find Empty2010-04-15, 21:48

great game cmccray2639
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find   no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find Empty2010-04-16, 00:33

yeah man no doubt.. definitely a good game.. thats colts offense is tough when someone knows how to use all those weapons they got
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find   no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find Empty2010-04-16, 01:40

yo man add my psn MostH8ed512, i feel the same way.. I think Im done with taking it serious..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find   no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find Empty

Back to top Go down

no longer concerned with my online record just wanna play the best players i can find
Page 1 of 1