Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!

Go down 
+11
jayfury
Ddappa35
aj_fitness1212
cmccray2639
Madden's Finest 200
B-__-R-__-B
layinWOOD
c4jun
THiZzLeWiZzLe
E-BLOXX
IBLEEDGREEN32117
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-11-29

BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-08, 12:48

im tired of ppl going for it on 4th down and not punting the ball!! I remember when madden featured "Fair play" which made players have to punt the ball on 4th down unless they really needed to go for it in the 4th quarter! MADDEN 11 NEEDS THAT!!!! PLEASE BRING IT BACK!
Back to top Go down
E-BLOXX
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
E-BLOXX

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-08, 13:39

Green thats real im all for that as well. wen they took that out the game the realness kind of went wit it too. i hate 4th and 2s where in real life would punt but the game lets these clowns go for it.
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-08, 13:45

i mean especially against ppl who play with teams like the vikings or the titans and have a powerful running back how can just run it up the middle for two yards or they will do a half back toss! but what really pisses me off is when they fake the punt and run, they get 3-4 yards everytime!!!
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-08, 14:34

lol really id rather play hardcore then fair play bologna
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-08, 14:36

I can see both points what they need is a SIM section and a hardcore section... If you go into the SIM section the SIM rules will apply forcing you to punt the ball, Hardcore games anything goes.

I also think next year they need to do something about someone doing the same play OVER AND OVER again. What would be nice is you keep using the same play more than 3 times in a row then it starts showing your play to your opp. This would stop alot of cheese in the game. Same goes for Defense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-08, 14:41

lol...Im with ya thizzle, if you haven't figured out how to stop a fake punt yet there is a flaw in ur game. Goin for it on 4th is high risk/high reward and u gotta make people pay for goin for it on 4th.(especially a fake punt/run)
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-08, 16:52

ya i feel like if people go out and pay money to get the game they should be able to play how they want, go for it on 4th onside it whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-08, 19:07

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
ya i feel like if people go out and pay money to get the game they should be able to play how they want, go for it on 4th onside it whatever you want.

Yeah but what about the people who like SIM ball shouldn't they have an option?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-08, 19:11

IBLEEDGREEN32117 wrote:
im tired of ppl going for it on 4th down and not punting the ball!! I remember when madden featured "Fair play" which made players have to punt the ball on 4th down unless they really needed to go for it in the 4th quarter! MADDEN 11 NEEDS THAT!!!! PLEASE BRING IT BACK!
wait, why are you b!tchin? I thought you were the best.
http://forum.madden-school.com/madden-general-talk-f51/who-thinks-they-cat-be-beat-t14875.htm#145995
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-08, 19:29

I wasent bitchin! I like playing ppl who think they are the shyt at madden and i like to prove them wrong! So get your facts str8 b4 u start talkin shyt!
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-08, 19:32

where i come from this is b1tching: "im tired of ppl going for it on 4th down and not punting the ball!"
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-08, 19:35

u said " i thought you were the best", when the hell did i say that?
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-08, 21:33

i like the idea of different lobbies.. have a lobby with fair play type rules and a regular lobby where anything goes. that would really end a lot of back and forth bs by people online.. i dont mind most the s*** people do online but sometimes i am in the mood just to play a game as close to a real football game as possible. so if a fair play lobby penalized you somehow for runnin the same play over and over i would be cool with that to
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-08, 21:54

i like the idea!!!! that way you satisfy everyone!
Back to top Go down
aj_fitness1212
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-08, 21:57

well i have to disagree..i also think its a risk reward..if you stop them its your ball and they probably wont do it anymore.. and fake punts are easy to stop..there are several pro teams that have gone for it on 4th down recently..its part of the game now.. about people running the same play over and over.. well i HAVE THIS TO SAY.. its happened to me b4 recently where this guy ran the same play(some freaking slip screen) that was basically unstoppable unless you new it was coming..it sucked... but i put that on me.. i should be able to stop it and then he will stop running it. so I labbed that play over and over on my own till i figured out how to stop it..do you think any NFL team would stop running the same play if they new the other team could not stop it??? thats what the Nfl is.. only difference is they use different formations but its the same play..
Back to top Go down
Ddappa35
New MS Member
New MS Member
Ddappa35

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-08, 21:58

No one forces you to punt in the NFL, it's up to the coach. If your opponent is going for it on 4th and 2 its up to you to stop him, if you can't do that you either need to lab or join a crybaby league. What's next? No more hitting the flats, no more playing with a team that isn't your home team, no more using the same play 2X's in a row, ect... I guess I see your point, so yeah there should be a lobby for people that need special set of rules to play a game of Madden.
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-08, 23:55

@aj_fitness1212

I had the same problem with a guy that would use a WR screen but then when he saw i doubled up on the outside reciever he wold audible to a HB direct snap which is basically the same set up as the WR screen so he only did those two plays the whole game!
Back to top Go down
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-11, 17:28

i use to hate fair play. nothing would tick me off more than being on their 46 yrd line on 4th and inches and i'd have to punt. just for them to have a 15-20yrd punt return.

i'm with the having different lobbies for hardcore and fair play tho.
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-11, 21:19

yea they should deff bring that back
Back to top Go down
CStan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-13, 15:36

what madden needs is a momentum meter,so if u go for it one 4th down and do not make your players moral go down,and if u make the 4th down u get a momentum boost. witch in real life happens and inturn effects their gameplay. And at halftime if the offense gets a big score right before the 2nd is over thats a huge momentum boost ESPECIALLY if u get the ball at the start of the 3rd. a momentum meter will give ppl something to loose on 4th if they dont make it lol (besides the field position)
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-13, 18:15

CStan wrote:
what madden needs is a momentum meter,so if u go for it one 4th down and do not make your players moral go down,and if u make the 4th down u get a momentum boost. witch in real life happens and inturn effects their gameplay. And at halftime if the offense gets a big score right before the 2nd is over thats a huge momentum boost ESPECIALLY if u get the ball at the start of the 3rd. a momentum meter will give ppl something to loose on 4th if they dont make it lol (besides the field position)

that sounds like a good idea
Back to top Go down
Madd3n Guru
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-13, 22:36

IBLEEDGREEN32117 wrote:
WHATS SO UNFAIR ABOUT IT IF YOUR ABLE TO GET IT THEN JUST GO FOR IT...
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-13, 22:45

Madd3n Guru wrote:
IBLEEDGREEN32117 wrote:
WHATS SO UNFAIR ABOUT IT IF YOUR ABLE TO GET IT THEN JUST GO FOR IT...

everyone has their own opinion
Back to top Go down
CStan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-14, 11:48

IBLEEDGREEN32117 wrote:
CStan wrote:

that sounds like a good idea

thanks i hope EA thinks so also
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty2010-04-21, 11:51

c4jun wrote:
I can see both points what they need is a SIM section and a hardcore section... If you go into the SIM section the SIM rules will apply forcing you to punt the ball, Hardcore games anything goes.

I also think next year they need to do something about someone doing the same play OVER AND OVER again. What would be nice is you keep using the same play more than 3 times in a row then it starts showing your play to your opp. This would stop alot of cheese in the game. Same goes for Defense.

I'm not sure Hardcore is the word I would use to describe it.

Retard mode might be better. I don't understand why people go for it on 4th down in their own territory. I stopped you on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd down...what makes you think I won't stop you on 4th down as well? And I almost always do.

Stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!   BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!! Empty

Back to top Go down

BRING BACK FAIR PLAY!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next